Gamefly: ps3 London 2012 Olympics $8 shipped

So, how is this game? Haven't heard anything about it really. I only played the very first GR on the original xbox and didn't care much for it. Is it safe to say I won't like this that much?

Can anyone who currently owns this comment on the mp availability? I know it wasn't too busy last time I owned it.still pretty damn fun though.

I'm guessing theres no sale for the p.c version. I think I'll wait for a sale of the P.C version.

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']So, how is this game? Haven't heard anything about it really. I only played the very first GR on the original xbox and didn't care much for it. Is it safe to say I won't like this that much?[/QUOTE]

Co-op is insanely fun. SP and standard MP is alright.

Does anybody know if co-op campaign can be played via LAN (system link) offline? Or is co-op campaign online only? I've searched around but I can't find a straight answer.

I own all 3 already and loved Lego Batman 2 and got a 1000/1000 in it...really fun!, thanks again OP!.

Not many people jumping on Sniper Elite, I've heard good things about this game, more than Future soldier, Picked me up a copy.

[quote name='speedy05']Future Soldier is way worth $10 IMO.

Just bought Lego Batman 2 (360), so it's back in stock if you missed out.[/QUOTE]

gone again

Unbelievable! Refreshed my cart, saw Lego Batman 2 was back in stock. Added it to the cart checked out and then got the message it was removed from the cart bc it's not in stock anymore. Argh!

[quote name='Brash_Attack']Batman worth $10? I'd also probably be splitting it with an 8 year old.[/QUOTE]

My 6 year old freakin loves the Lego games, and ever since they started doing split screen co-op, very fun to play with a kid. Before then...heh, some real battles over screen real estate. "No son, that will make you fall off the led...oh god...um..motherf....dude. Seriously. You just pulled me off the ledge too." Haha, it was rough.

[quote name='iAmRafy']Not many people jumping on Sniper Elite, I've heard good things about this game, more than Future soldier, Picked me up a copy.[/QUOTE]

I rather enjoyed Sniper Elite. Got a bit repetitive at times, but still fun. I heard that there is new DLC coming out for it soon.

Decent length, too. Had a couple of days off and blew through it in about 9 hours or so. For a game where all you do is snipe, that's not bad.

[quote name='berzirk']My 6 year old freakin loves the Lego games, and ever since they started doing split screen co-op, very fun to play with a kid. Before then...heh, some real battles over screen real estate. "No son, that will make you fall off the led...oh god...um..motherf....dude. Seriously. You just pulled me off the ledge too." Haha, it was rough.[/QUOTE]

:lol: I have a six year old, too.

[quote name='berzirk']My 6 year old freakin loves the Lego games, and ever since they started doing split screen co-op, very fun to play with a kid. Before then...heh, some real battles over screen real estate. "No son, that will make you fall off the led...oh god...um..motherf....dude. Seriously. You just pulled me off the ledge too." Haha, it was rough.[/QUOTE]

Ha! I know exactly what's that like with the original! Didn't even know its split screen co-op now. I bought it because my son is tired of me stealing his 3DS after he asks me for help and I end up playing for a little longer than I should.....

[quote name='wolfgang2399']arggh. I was getting Sniper Elite when they updated with today's sale. Now its back up to 17.99.[/QUOTE]

This is a good thing. That just means it'll be $9.99 next time. ;)

RE Op Raccoon City is $9.99 with free shipping on PS3 and 360 as well.

That might be new or it might have been that price for a while, not sure.

[quote name='benjamouth']RE Op Raccoon City is $9.99 with free shipping on PS3 and 360 as well.

That might be new or it might have been that price for a while, not sure.[/QUOTE]

According to their Facebook that's new today, also risen 2 ps3 is on sale, not sure of the price.

[quote name='Brother Daz']also risen 2 ps3 is on sale, not sure of the price.[/QUOTE]
Risen 2's going for $12.99. Is it worth it at that price?

[quote name='Eye Carumba']Risen 2's going for $12.99. Is it worth it at that price?[/QUOTE]

I couldn't get past the first hour and I got it for $10, so I can't recommend it at $13. It's a very poorly made game.

[quote name='Brash_Attack']Batman worth $10? I'd also probably be splitting it with an 8 year old.[/QUOTE]
Best lego game IMO. I bought quick 1000 without guide for me but it is way shorter then other ones but soooooo good.

Not on topic but not totally off topic.. but I recieved my spec ops 13$ shipped and Max Payne 3 15$ shipped today.... and damn they were in almost or better condition than buying those "new" games at gamestop wih the disc already being out the case..... Ill tell you this though ...the case was def in MUCH better condition than one of those gs games

[quote name='killarich908']Not on topic but not totally off topic.. but I recieved my spec ops 13$ shipped and Max Payne 3 15$ shipped today.... and damn they were in almost or better condition than buying those "new" games at gamestop wih the disc already being out the case..... Ill tell you this though ...the case was def in MUCH better condition than one of those gs games[/QUOTE]

All new games I bought at GS were always sealed, but anyway. Does Gamefly sell their games complete with cover art and manual?

[quote name='Daniel09']All new games I bought at GS were always sealed, but anyway. Does Gamefly sell their games complete with cover art and manual?[/QUOTE]

Anytime you buy a used game, it comes with cover art and manual. If you have the game rented out and opt to keep it, they'll mail you the box and manual.

[quote name='CaoPi']prototype 2 worth $13?[/QUOTE]

Definitely. This game was horribly overlooked and Activision should be ashamed for not marketing it more.

[quote name='killarich908']Not on topic but not totally off topic.. but I recieved my spec ops 13$ shipped and Max Payne 3 15$ shipped today.... and damn they were in almost or better condition than buying those "new" games at gamestop wih the disc already being out the case..... Ill tell you this though ...the case was def in MUCH better condition than one of those gs games[/QUOTE]

I got spec ops yesterday. After 4 gamefly orders (all PS3) I FINALLY got a disc with a couple of chips im assuming are the ones that have been spoken of here, but they are tiny and on the edges, aside from that the disc was flawless. The case had a small dent on the back, like it got poked with a pen or something, no biggie.

Don't know why I haven't clicked on Downpour yet...

[quote name='Daniel09']All new games I bought at GS were always sealed, but anyway. Does Gamefly sell their games complete with cover art and manual?[/QUOTE]

always comes complete

In for Dowpour, I really hope this game doesn't disappoint like everything that happened after SH: The Room.

Downpour was surprisingly good guys. Yeah combat was iffy, and the story doesn't hold a candle to the classics, but just play with an open mind and stop comparing this to the older ones. I finished the game and immediately wanted to keep playing.

Let me tell you.. do the sidequests!

Another vote for Downpour, I bought it a year back during BB $20 sale and absolutely enjoyed the game. The side quests were as good as any of the past SH games (SH1-3). Way better than Homecoming.

[quote name='eXiON']Another vote for Downpour, I bought it a year back during BB $20 sale and absolutely enjoyed the game. The side quests were as good as any of the past SH games (SH1-3). Way better than Homecoming.[/QUOTE]

I bought it during that sale, too, and have yet to play it.

bread's done
Back