Gamefly: ps3 London 2012 Olympics $8 shipped

I've been waiting for a deal on Downpour for a while now. I've watched people play it on streams and it looks like a better game than what the reviews said when it came out. I assume most reviewers just tried to burn through the game so they could write their review. Sort of funny, IGN gave SH: DP one of it's worst reviews, and a year later, said it's the most underrated game of 2012.

London 2012 isn't too bad. It's a lot of sports minigames, as in rhythmic stick movement for swimming and button tapping (not too fast or too slow) for running events. I think it's an easy recommendation for $8. I'm half-tempted to pick it up again. I sold my 360 version for almost $30 on Amazon a few weeks ago. The PS3 version isn't going for quite as much, but if you were to buy the game and play it when it came in, you could at least make you money back on resell, if not more.

I hope these daily deals stick around for a while. I myself am waiting on MP3 to hit that magical $10 price point, and I'd love to see Darksiders II at $17.99 or less.

Just a Heads Up:

Amazon has got Brave :ps3: {along with :360:} @ $14.99 - Brand New (the :wii: version is $19.99, FYI). I am pretty sure I saw in the OP where Brave :ps3: was a Deal @ $12.99 (and that is probably the lowest I've seen it on GF Used), if anyone is in the market for a Sealed copy.

:ps3: http://www.amazon.com/Brave-Playsta...UTF8&qid=1360359241&sr=1-1&keywords=brave+ps3

:360: http://www.amazon.com/Brave-Xbox-360/dp/B007MZUFW4/ref=sr_1_1_title_0?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1360359788&sr=1-1&keywords=xbox+brave

Great price on London 2012 Olympics :ps3: ....... thanks for sharing!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CaoPi']prototype 2 worth $13?[/QUOTE]

Another vote for P2. I got it at $15 from GF. Nice thing about the GF ones is they seem to all be Radnet editions which is nice.

I absolutely loved P2. It was a vast improvement over P1, and just plain damned fun. As a warning if you didn't finish P1, I recommend doing it before - not for any real story purpose, just because it's damn near impossible to go back to P1 after playing P2.

It's an easy 900/1000 and with just a bit more time it's a fairly easy 1000/1000 (save for maybe the final fight on hard).

bread's done
Back