GameFly September 2012 Used Game Sale - Under $20 Blowout

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's monthy used game sale has returned with under $20 prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. They are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. Out of stock items sometimes return later. Sale ends 9/17.

icongamefly.gif
Sale items

:360: Wipeout 2 $7.99
:360: Mass Effect 2 $8.99
:360: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City $8.99
:360: Just Dance 3 $9.99
:360: Lord of the Rings: War in the North $9.99
:360: Need for Speed The Run $9.99
:360: Rage $9.99
:360: Deus Ex: Human Revolution $9.99
:360: Sonic Generations $9.99
:360: Assassin's Creed Revelations $12.99
:360: Capcom Digital Collection $12.99
:360: Final Fantasy XIII-2 $12.99
:360: Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary $12.99
:360: L.A. Noire $12.99
:360: Rayman Origins $12.99
:360: Silent Hill HD Collection $12.99
:360: UFC Trainer $12.99
:360: Wipeout: In the Zone $12.99
:360: Gears of War 3 $14.99
:360: Ridge Racer Unbounded $14.99
:360: Spider-Man: Edge of Time $14.99
:360: X-Men: Destiny $14.99
:360: Mass Effect 3 $14.99
:360: Ninja Gaiden 3 $14.99
:360: Saints Row: The Third $19.99

:ps3: Air Conflicts: Secret Wars $7.99
:ps3: Syndicate $7.99
:ps3: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City $8.99
:ps3: Deus Ex: Human Revolution $9.99
:ps3: Need for Speed The Run $9.99
:ps3: Rage $9.99
:ps3: SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs $9.99
:ps3: Sonic Generations $9.99
:ps3: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon $12.99
:ps3: Disney Universe $12.99
:ps3: F.E.A.R. 3 $12.99
:ps3: Final Fantasy XIII-2 $12.99
:ps3: Infamous 2 $14.99
:ps3: Ridge Racer Unbounded $14.99
:ps3: Spider-Man: Edge of Time $14.99
:ps3: Twisted Metal $14.99
:ps3: Yakuza Dead Souls $14.99
:ps3: Assassin's Creed Revelations $14.99
:ps3: Dead Island $14.99
:ps3: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning $17.99
:ps3: Armored Core V $19.99
:ps3: Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi $19.99

:wii: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2012 $7.99
:wii: JAWS: Ultimate Predator $7.99
:wii: Just Dance Kids $7.99
:wii: Puss in Boots $7.99
:wii: The Adventures of Tintin: The Game $7.99
:wii: The Price is Right 2010 Edition $7.99
:wii: The Price is Right Decades $7.99
:wii: Trivial Pursuit: Bet You Know It $7.99
:wii: Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion XL $9.99
:wii: Need for Speed The Run $9.99
:wii: LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 $12.99
:wii: Power Rangers Samurai $12.99
:wii: Rayman Origins $12.99
:wii: Disney Universe $12.99
:wii: Rhythm Heaven Fever $14.99
:wii: Just Dance 2 $14.99
:wii: Kirby's Epic Yarn $14.99
:wii: Michael Jackson The Experience $14.99
:wii: Fortune Street $17.99
:wii: Just Dance 3 $17.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jack_Frost']I guess, but when I buy stuff I dont go back to check if it's still in stock. It's not like Amazon where it says how many are in stock.[/QUOTE]

I looked at it this way... I refresh all day long, waiting for it to be in stock. I happen to catch the game I want in stock, I then purchase it. It takes me 2 seconds to go back to my bookmarked page, and then come to this forum and post up for others it is in stock.

I had subscribed to this thread, so I got notification that others posted, as soon as that would happen I would check to see if the games I wanted came in stock. I notified others more trying to be helpful to those that really wanted the same game as me - I'd like to think I helped at least one person get it from here that wanted it. In the end, it really only took me a few seconds to see it was still in stock and then post up here, so if it was all for nothing then oh well.

Not to worry yet. For my first order with them last year, it took 21 days for a single game to reach me in the Midwest. Give it another week before calling them.

[quote name='ckc4043']Is it possible for gamely to lose my package during in transit ? I bought a game two weeks ago which is used battlefield..[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Investor']Not to worry yet. For my first order with them last year, it took 21 days for a single game to reach me in the Midwest. Give it another week before calling them.[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much. It is because this is my first time to receive in a delay time..

Received :360: Sonic Generation and :ps3: Yakuza: Dead Souls in today. Some light fingerprints on Yakuza which quickly got wiped off, but Sonic has three dents (chips) and some radial scratching. Still installed 100% though so it's not a problem for me.

Sonic Gen came looking like new, I'm so damn surprised that Yakuza Dead Souls actually came with a bunch of fingerprint smudges, and a light scratch on the front side (paint chipped from disc). I figured Dead Souls was going to be such an obscure game that I would be guaranteed a literally new disc, guess not. But it works fine, so no real issues with me.

Got my package of Ridge Racer: UB, Silent Hill HD Collection, Rayman Origins, and Yakuza: Dead Souls. Everything was perfect except Silent Hill HD Collection. It gave me an error when installing to HD...and it's out of stock. Time to play the waiting game..

I got Resident evil ORC :ps3: in the mail 3 days ago. Must say Gamefly impressed me again. It seems like the disc and case weren't even touched. For 10 bucks + free shipping, im very satisfied. The game itself overall isn't that great but it has its moments, 5/10. Moments where waves of zombies suddenly break through the doors in a narrow space and you have a 450 round heavy machine gun and Disturbed cranked up on your stereo:twoguns: . The worst part about this game is the team mate A.I. YOU MUST PLAY WITH FRIENDS or at least real people. Another thing that annoyed me was some of the death animations suck so bad I couldn't tell sometimes when something was dead. Also wish the zombie appearances were more varied, you see the same 4 over and over again. Still I think for 10 bucks its worth a go. At least it has Umbrella and zombies, not "tricell" and those lame ganados.

Just got my Twisted Metal. It's the limited edition version with TMBlack code. It looks/feels like its brand new, very good condition CHIPS MY ASS

[quote name='VenomA7X']I got Resident evil ORC :ps3: in the mail 3 days ago. Must say Gamefly impressed me again. It seems like the disc and case weren't even touched. For 10 bucks + free shipping, im very satisfied. The game itself overall isn't that great but it has its moments, 5/10. Moments where waves of zombies suddenly break through the doors in a narrow space and you have a 450 round heavy machine gun and Disturbed cranked up on your stereo:twoguns: . The worst part about this game is the team mate A.I. YOU MUST PLAY WITH FRIENDS or at least real people. Another thing that annoyed me was some of the death animations suck so bad I couldn't tell sometimes when something was dead. Also wish the zombie appearances were more varied, you see the same 4 over and over again. Still I think for 10 bucks its worth a go. At least it has Umbrella and zombies, not "tricell" and those lame ganados.[/QUOTE]

Ya, but no couch co-op? Fail. Thankfully Borderlands 2 soon, been anticipating it for months.

recieved my yakuza dead souls, ace: combat assault horizon, ridge racer unbounded, and re:eek:rc (all ps3) yesterday, all in like new condition.

I received Halo & Yakuza today. Both are badly scratched & Yakuza is chipped. I'm very surprised by this. Other than a cracked disc I received once, this is the only other problem I have incurred over the course of 15 + purchases.

[quote name='darthmalice777']Got my Halo CEA in the mail today, not a scratch/chip on the disc. 20+ purchases from GF and not one issue yet. They can keep taking my money.[/QUOTE]

Did you get the sleeve/codes as well? I've heard mixed stories on sleeve or no sleeve..

[quote name='stingray2772']Did you get the sleeve/codes as well? I've heard mixed stories on sleeve or no sleeve..[/QUOTE]

I got the sleeve and all codes.

Got my copy of Yakuza, like everyone else it has fingerprint smudges all over it. Probably the same guy packed them all XD Jeez, get some gloves broah.

[quote name='kerouac kid']I received Halo & Yakuza today. Both are badly scratched & Yakuza is chipped. I'm very surprised by this. Other than a cracked disc I received once, this is the only other problem I have incurred over the course of 15 + purchases.[/QUOTE]
That is surprising, usually games I receive from Gamefly are in perfect condition. I also received Yakuza today and it looks new. :whistle2:?

I received Halo and LOTR today. Both have small chips and slight scratches but for these prices I don't care since they played fine. Halo had all codes and sleeve. These and the $10 Witcher deal @ BB made this a great week.

[quote name='stingray2772']Did you get the sleeve/codes as well? I've heard mixed stories on sleeve or no sleeve..[/QUOTE]

Mine had the sleeve and all the codes as well.

Got My Twisted Metal today, it was the LE! So stoked, all the codes worked as noted :)

Just some fingerprints, came off like nothing. Love PS3 discs.

[quote name='PikaZeroX']Got My Twisted Metal today, it was the LE! So stoked, all the codes worked as noted :)

Just some fingerprints, came off like nothing. Love PS3 discs.[/QUOTE]

News that you and another CAG got the LE pushed me to buy, I hope im not too late:pray:

and yeah, I love the thick blu rays too haha

Got my copy of Halo Anniversary and Rayman Origins (360). Rayman was pristine. Halo was a little scratched up, but it installed without incident. It came with the maps and other codes. Happy! :)

Rayman is pretty great. My kids and I played coop this morning, which is a lot of fun. There's a lot of punching each other that goes on. LOL!

What do you mean by a sleeve code for Halo? I don't think mine came with a sleeve. The cards with codes on them are there as is the manual.

[quote name='crunchewy']What do you mean by a sleeve code for Halo? I don't think mine came with a sleeve. The cards with codes on them are there as is the manual.[/QUOTE]

a cardboard wraparound cover. You remove the game box by pushing either from the bottom or the top. Sounds like yours didn't come with it.

is today the last day to order or tomorrow? I know the OP says the sale ends 9/17 but it's hard to tell what that means exactly.

[quote name='crunchewy']What do you mean by a sleeve code for Halo? I don't think mine came with a sleeve. The cards with codes on them are there as is the manual.[/QUOTE]
I didn't see him mention anything about a code.

Halo came with a cardboard sleeve, no codes its just simply a dust cover on a book just well on a vidya game

Just a heads up I got my copy Halo on Wednesday and put the map code up on ebay just sold for $5.... encase people were wondering what they could possibly expect to get for theirs

I normally praise Gamefly but I've now received two unplayable games in a row. FIrst being Assassin's Creed: Revelations (PS3) and Saints Row 3 (360). To their credit, they issued a refund the same take (with 2-3 day processing for it to actually go through) and provided a pre-paid FedEX label.

This is the first time in a long time I've received a game from them that didn't work. Went ahead and ordered another copy of SR3, hopefully this one works.

bread's done
Back