Gamefly Used Games Sale -

Bosamba

CAGiversary!
All of the following :shipfree: and include all codes, manuals, and case. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. They only do refunds, no exchanges.
Offers good while supplies last or until Noon PST on 11/?.

The following are not part of today's deals but do come with free shipping
:wii: Winter Sports 3: The Great Tournament $9.99
:wii: Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games $9.99
:360: Adrenalin Misfits $9.99
:360: Madden NFL 12 $9.99
:ps3: Madden NFL 12 $9.99
:psp: Ben 10: Ultimate Alien Cosmic Destruction $9.99
:ps3: Asura's Wrath $12.99
:360: Body & Brain Connection $12.99
:ps3: The Adventures of Tintin: The Game $12.99
:3ds: Spongebob Squigglepants 3D $14.99
:ps3: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning $17.99
:wii: Donkey Kong Country Returns $17.99
:wii: Remington Super Slam Hunting: Africa $17.99
:3ds: The Sims 3 $17.99

[quote name='chunlirocks']Chipped discs FTL[/QUOTE]

Gamefly's Twitter Link

Last edited by a moderator:
How is Goldeneye? I mean obvioiusly it can't compare to the N64 version...but is it worth picking up?

I understand it has a COD feel to it...and it's based on the original movie/game, but not exactly like it.

Driver San Francisco is amazing. If you haven't played it, you really should.

Goldeneye is better than people think. I am amazed how many people gripe that it isn't exactly like the old game or something. That should be obvious.

Still, you can see the old Eurocom quality here tied VERY CLOSE to the CoD style by Activision. I think it succeeds quite well here though. I don't think it is quite as good as QoS the game was however but it is worth it.

f1 11 shipped and warriors orochi unless i missed something is a huge steal as dynasty warrior games really dont drop this low often

[quote name='skiizim']Unless the people at Game Fly are like Game Stop employees and take them home, yes![/QUOTE]

Which they don't, Gamefly is good like that. USPS on the other hand...my mail person is corrupt. I once had them deliver a padded envelope fully opened, game was open, disc was loose (lucky it was PS3 blu-ray so no scratches) and code/voucher was still there, but invalid. It was just bonus gun/xp for multiplayer, otherwise I'd be pissed.

Only experienced chipped disks with Xbox 360 and Nintendo Wii games that are used. Sometimes it's a hit or miss. I bought Mario Party 9 ($17.99) last week and its got hairline scratches and 1-2 chips on the disk. It works fine and beats paying $44.99 for a used copy at Gamestop.

[quote name='lordopus99']Last try at Gamefly (*fingers crossed that it isn't chipped*)... Goldeneye hit my pricepoint. New copies are hard to find and are still at 59.99. I doubt this will be a bargin bin type title vs phased out. So Gamefly it was...[/QUOTE]

FFS Gamefly ... when I add something that is available to my cart, at least give me 5-10 minutes to check out before you mark it out of stock.

Dammit, wanted Goldeneye...can I start a free trial and then choose the "keep for $9.99" option to get it?

EDIT: I started a trial and in my queue it says "Not for Sale"...will I ever be able to keep it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wanted to get Driver:SF but it won't let me place an order since I am outside the country. Oh well, I can keep waiting on that one.

[quote name='Clown069']Finally got Jurassic Park today, has a chip or two but seems to work fine.[/QUOTE]

Every copy of Jurassic Park should come with a handwritten apology for what you're about to "play".

It's not the same game as the Wii. Sorry!

[quote name='NedHead']In for Goldeneye. The game was ridiculously fun on Wii. It'll be nice to have it with shinier graphics.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='BLink']What coupon are people talking about here?[/QUOTE]

If you are a paying member for a period of time you are sent a $5 coupon every 3 months.

[quote name='perfectmf1386']If you are a paying member for a period of time you are sent a $5 coupon every 3 months.[/QUOTE]

Oh I see, thanks. I guess I'm in for $20 Conquest then.

X.x this is what i get for hesitating, was gonna pull the trigger on goldeneye, but alas, twas not to be x.x

[quote name='BudzMcGee']Going to say it, Goldeneye was... well not really good. Just very mediocre and failed to be a nostaliga trip or a solid new title. My review of it, for anyone who cares. http://clearancebinreview.com/2012/...-goldeneye-007-reloaded-reviewed-not-stirred/

Debating Power-Up Heroes, Steel Battalion and Pokemon Conquest currently though...[/QUOTE]

On a seperate note i love your gamerscore earned section at the bottom of your review.

i enjoyed goldeneye reloaded, and yes i used to be a goldeneye 64 junkie who unlocked 007 mode. sure it wasnt a great game but it is pretty solid.

the multiplayer can be fun too as long as you have the right ports unlocked.. at first it was incredibly choppy and impossible to play competitively, then I found out by opening a few ports I could actually play the game. strange since i never had a problem elsewhere.

[quote name='BudzMcGee']Going to say it, Goldeneye was... well not really good. Just very mediocre and failed to be a nostaliga trip or a solid new title. My review of it, for anyone who cares. http://clearancebinreview.com/2012/...-goldeneye-007-reloaded-reviewed-not-stirred/

Debating Power-Up Heroes, Steel Battalion and Pokemon Conquest currently though...[/QUOTE]

Debating on power up and steel battallion to. I heard horrible things about steel it will be 10my soon i bet.

[quote name='wwe101']Any new deals today?[/QUOTE]

Offers good while supplies last or until Noon PST on 11/05.

my last 2 orders ps3 mlb 12/nba 2k12 shipped about 4 days ago, yet no tracking # is listed on either

in my previous orders they had tracking #'s immediately after shipment. is it slow to update the tracking system or just wasnt included this time?

[quote name='Lonedragon87']Debating on power up and steel battallion to. I heard horrible things about steel it will be 10my soon i bet.[/QUOTE]

If you can try the demo, do that first. It was one of the few demos that I couldn't bring myself to finish before I quit and deleted it. Not fun and unresponsive (to me at least).

My WWE 12 allegedly shipped this past Saturday and still hasn't arrived. Anybody else having problems?

[quote name='dagame92']My WWE 12 allegedly shipped this past Saturday and still hasn't arrived. Anybody else having problems?[/QUOTE]
Gamefly single game shipments are notoriously slow. A week and a half to 2 weeks wait for me, most of the time.

[quote name='kouleefoh']Gamefly single game shipments are notoriously slow. A week and a half to 2 weeks wait for me, most of the time.[/QUOTE]

yowza really? maybe they dont have too many warehouses around the country...i usually get mine in a couple days

[quote name='proKoyeon']yowza really? maybe they dont have too many warehouses around the country...i usually get mine in a couple days[/QUOTE]

This isn't the case for me. Usually about a week at most but never two.

Just depends on where you live. For example, they have a warehouse in Austin, TX and I live in Oklahoma.

[quote name='rly723']my last 2 orders ps3 mlb 12/nba 2k12 shipped about 4 days ago, yet no tracking # is listed on either

in my previous orders they had tracking #'s immediately after shipment. is it slow to update the tracking system or just wasnt included this time?[/QUOTE]

i had the same experience. its weird but some games that they ship dont come with a tracking number. i got all my games but it is a little worrisome.

[quote name='Komentra']This isn't the case for me. Usually about a week at most but never two.

Just depends on where you live. For example, they have a warehouse in Austin, TX and I live in Oklahoma.[/QUOTE]

It was shipping from PA to NC so not quite cross country and I was lookin forward to gettin in some CM Punk time tonight.

[quote name='thefurrypanda']On a seperate note i love your gamerscore earned section at the bottom of your review.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

Still undecided on Power-up heroes and Pokemon Conquest. I don't play my 3DS all that much, so having trouble biting on Pokemon, and Power-Up Heroes is supposed to be pretty fun... though it may drop with The Avengers game coming out which is supposed to basically be the spiritual sequel.

Decided against Steel Batalion. I agree, almost certainly going to see it cheaper (wouldn't be surprised if it winds up at the $10 mark for Black Friday at Best Buy or Amazon).

[quote name='dagame92']My WWE 12 allegedly shipped this past Saturday and still hasn't arrived. Anybody else having problems?[/QUOTE]

Yep, ordered Metal Gear HD Collection 3 days after WWE 12 and that turned up on Sat.

bread's done
Back