Gamefly Used Games Sale -

Bosamba

CAGiversary!
All of the following :shipfree: and include all codes, manuals, and case. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. They only do refunds, no exchanges.
Offers good while supplies last or until Noon PST on 11/?.

The following are not part of today's deals but do come with free shipping
:wii: Winter Sports 3: The Great Tournament $9.99
:wii: Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games $9.99
:360: Adrenalin Misfits $9.99
:360: Madden NFL 12 $9.99
:ps3: Madden NFL 12 $9.99
:psp: Ben 10: Ultimate Alien Cosmic Destruction $9.99
:ps3: Asura's Wrath $12.99
:360: Body & Brain Connection $12.99
:ps3: The Adventures of Tintin: The Game $12.99
:3ds: Spongebob Squigglepants 3D $14.99
:ps3: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning $17.99
:wii: Donkey Kong Country Returns $17.99
:wii: Remington Super Slam Hunting: Africa $17.99
:3ds: The Sims 3 $17.99

[quote name='chunlirocks']Chipped discs FTL[/QUOTE]

Gamefly's Twitter Link

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TaylorM06']I was tempted to get 007...Then I remembered Halo 4 comes out tomorrow...[/QUOTE]

Funny... I was tempted to get Halo 4 then I saw Goldeneye for $9.99. :applause:

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Tempted to get Icarus[/QUOTE]

me too. Does anyone know if this is a good price for that game?

[quote name='gordo789']me too. Does anyone know if this is a good price for that game?[/QUOTE]

I bought it on release day for $30, and it probably ties with Mario Kart as my most played 3ds game. The controls take time to get used to though, but its a great game, and $15 is a steal imo.

[quote name='FiendCameron']I bought it on release day for $30, and it probably ties with Mario Kart as my most played 3ds game. The controls take time to get used to though, but its a great game, and $15 is a steal imo.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the recommendation.

[quote name='mrclutch']Do we expect more deals today?[/QUOTE]
Deals end in about 20 minutes so we'll find out soon. XD

Got my copy of Witcher 2 last friday. Both discs didn't work.

So, being a Gamefly subscriber. I rented the game and switched out the discs and reported the rental as not working. If they knew I'd probably get banned or something but I see it as fixing their mistake.

Now just waiting on Driver: SF to show up. Used to own it, it's a great game especially for $9.99.

[quote name='bardockkun']And some Kinect games on sale too[/QUOTE]
Yup--I ordered two copies of Kinect Sports: Season Two for $9.99 each (paid for with a Visa GC from BBY) and locked in a two-copy trade at Amazon for $16 each. :cool:

[quote name='Vigilante']Yup--I ordered two copies of Kinect Sports: Season Two for $9.99 each (paid for with a Visa GC from BBY) and locked in a two-copy trade at Amazon for $16 each. :cool:[/QUOTE]
I Read all your posts in LSP's voice whenever I see them...

[quote name='bardockkun']I Read all your posts in LSP's voice whenever I see them...[/QUOTE]Then that means my plan is working...;)

Really? Starhawk is not that great of a game to be kicking yourself for it. I'm sure it will be back on during the holidays for less. Don't worry.

[quote name='FiendCameron']I wish they would throw Starhawk back up for sale with free shipping. Missed it last time and I've been kicking myself for it :([/QUOTE]

[quote name='Investor']Really? Starhawk is not that great of a game to be kicking yourself for it. I'm sure it will be back on during the holidays for less. Don't worry.[/QUOTE]

I enjoyed the single player portion that PS+ gets you, and figured that for $15 Id love the multiplayer action.

And I finally got my Azuras Wrath for 360, not a chip or scratch in sight. Wasnt even resurfaced, pretty damn happy.

Sweet, cheapest Portal 2 I've seen, and $10 is about my threshold for Kinect Sports 2. I really enjoyed #1. $23 shipped for those two seems very reasonable. Please not major chips!

[quote name='Investor']Really? Starhawk is not that great of a game to be kicking yourself for it. I'm sure it will be back on during the holidays for less. Don't worry.[/QUOTE]

I had more fun with Starhawk than Halo or COD combine. It's an awesome game.

[quote name='cjenvy']got f1 in waiting on goldeneye todays deals are bad[/QUOTE]

Ya Portal 2 and Assassin's Creed Revelations for Xbox for 13 bucks apiece. Terrible deal. Terrible games for an awful price.

Should I cop Prototype for PS3?
Been on my want list for a while but never seen it on sale.
I heard the console port is better than PC...

[quote name='mcthatch']Ya Portal 2 and Assassin's Creed Revelations for Xbox for 13 bucks apiece. Terrible deal. Terrible games for an awful price.[/QUOTE]

Portal 2 and Assassins Creed are not terrible games....thats such an insult to the games themself's.

*phew* Can finally take a break tonight.... but only because I already have Portal 2 and Ass Revelations. Good deals on both games though.

[quote name='redmangoose']Should I cop Prototype for PS3?
Been on my want list for a while but never seen it on sale.
I heard the console port is better than PC...[/QUOTE]

It's worth it for that price.

Finally got Portal 2. I bought it the last time they had in on sale for $14.99 but I had to return the disk since it would not install. This seems like a pretty decent deal as I've never seen it this low and doesn't seem to be dropping as fast as other titles.

These deals are killing me. Not to mention Halo 4 tomorrow and still working on Borderlands 2. That being said, couldn't pass up Portal 2. Now to try and not buy anything else till Black Friday.

[quote name='TheSingingBard']These deals are killing me. Not to mention Halo 4 tomorrow and still working on Borderlands 2. That being said, couldn't pass up Portal 2. Now to try and not buy anything else till Black Friday.[/QUOTE]
I bought the season pass for BL2, I'll be playing that sucker for a year, lol. I'm also getting Halo 4, plus the Wii U and 3 games.

I am one huge idiot. I got Max Payne 3 last week during the sale for it, and I clicked the PS3 version instead of the 360 version. Sent it back today and they're gonna issue me a refund & a new $5 coupon since I used it on that game. *sigh*

So I got my Ghost Recon: Future Soldier in today. Since I got it as a present for my Dad, I was happy to give it to him once I got back from classes, handing it to him in the sealed mailing envelope. He takes it out, and lo and behold, we're presented with the game's Xbox 360 case. I was so pissed. I immediately went to my computer to show him that I ordered the game for PS3 (I was sure that I did), and the order history said so, too. I was getting ready to e-mail customer support about it when I thought it might be a good idea to check the box, just in case...

And miraculously, the PS3 copy of the game was in the 360 box. We both got a good laugh out of it. The only problem is that I'm not sure if the code that came in the box is console-locked. If it is, I'm going to have to e-mail customer service about that. Can anyone say for sure?

EDIT: Just tried it out, and the code is definitely tied to specific consoles. The code included in the case was a 25-digit code, but the prompt only allowed for 12 digits.

got nba 2k12 ps3 today, definitely used with smudges and surface scratches but works

did they shutdown 2k12 online game servers, it was unavailable when i checked

also mlb 12 i looked everywhere for a quick match online option, cant find it. you can only challenge in room lobbies. quick match option was in mlb 11

[quote name='rly723']got nba 2k12 ps3 today, definitely used with smudges and surface scratches but works

did they shutdown 2k12 online game servers, it was unavailable when i checked

also mlb 12 i looked everywhere for a quick match online option, cant find it. you can only challenge in room lobbies. quick match option was in mlb 11[/QUOTE]

Supposedly sandy hit some 2K sites. And a couple of servers were shut down. I think the main ones mentioned that are still up are MLB 2k12 and NBA 2k13. I know for sure NBA 2k12 is now down and they gave no warning. Its on the True Achievements website.

[quote name='bardockkun']Not really...[/QUOTE]

Prototype is a much older game than Gamefly normally puts on sale. Prototype 2 is about the same age as games that typically do go on sale. That seems odd to me, that's all.

[quote name='Slowdance']Every copy of Jurassic Park should come with a handwritten apology for what you're about to "play".[/QUOTE]

It's really not that bad....course i've only played Episode one so far.

[quote name='kimw123']Nice deals. Might get Crysis 2.[/QUOTE]

Do it, it's a blast. Though I found it to be easier then Crysis. I do however appreciate how you can still pretty much approach any situation however which way you want, just like in the first.

bread's done
Back