Gamefly Used Games Sale -

Bosamba

CAGiversary!
All of the following :shipfree: and include all codes, manuals, and case. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. They only do refunds, no exchanges.
Offers good while supplies last or until Noon PST on 11/?.

The following are not part of today's deals but do come with free shipping
:wii: Winter Sports 3: The Great Tournament $9.99
:wii: Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games $9.99
:360: Adrenalin Misfits $9.99
:360: Madden NFL 12 $9.99
:ps3: Madden NFL 12 $9.99
:psp: Ben 10: Ultimate Alien Cosmic Destruction $9.99
:ps3: Asura's Wrath $12.99
:360: Body & Brain Connection $12.99
:ps3: The Adventures of Tintin: The Game $12.99
:3ds: Spongebob Squigglepants 3D $14.99
:ps3: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning $17.99
:wii: Donkey Kong Country Returns $17.99
:wii: Remington Super Slam Hunting: Africa $17.99
:3ds: The Sims 3 $17.99

[quote name='chunlirocks']Chipped discs FTL[/QUOTE]

Gamefly's Twitter Link

Last edited by a moderator:
I see Max Payne is $17.99 for both PS3/360. I might grab it, or just wait until Black Friday but I can't imagine it will go much lower.

[quote name='Soma_Cruz']I see Max Payne is $17.99 for both PS3/360. I might grab it, or just wait until Black Friday but I can't imagine it will go much lower.[/QUOTE]

$9 at k-mart

[quote name='ckc4043']Dmc hd $15[/QUOTE]

Just remember it's been going on sale new for $15.99 at several places, this one will get lower eventually.

Dragon's Dogma is $20 for :360: Not sure if that's a good deal or not.

I'm waiting for Xmen Destiny to hit like $5 or $6, $10 is just too much.

I paid way too much for the DMC Collection.....smh

OP Updated. I haven't seen Dragon's Dogma in any Black Friday ad yet, and it's been stubbornly refusing to drop in price.

Dragon's Dogma is well worth $60 dollars and it is an absolute steal at $20. Tempted by :3ds: Mario Kart but I hate those blasted blue shells.

[quote name='tylerh1701']

[/QUOTE]
This.

You think with it being $10 last time it was on sale and universally panned that it'd go down nearly everywhere.

[quote name='tylerh1701']
I paid way too much for the DMC Collection.....smh[/QUOTE]
Same here man, well err.. not that much, but I still paid $21.xx and I still haven't played it.

Then Newegg had it for $15.99 like not even a week after I had bought it, and then of course, Amazon had it for $9.99.

Aside from Borderlands 2, I think I'm done buying games this holiday season unless it's a cheap CE. I have way too many games in my backlog, not enough time, and when I finally get to them they'll be all much cheaper.

[quote name='eXiON']Same here man, well err.. not that much, but I still paid $21.xx and I still haven't played it.

Then Newegg had it for $15.99 like not even a week after I had bought it, and then of course, Amazon had it for $9.99.

Aside from Borderlands 2, I think I'm done buying games this holiday season unless it's a cheap CE. I have way too many games in my backlog, not enough time, and when I finally get to them they'll be all much cheaper.[/QUOTE]

See you tomorrow!

No less than a month ago, I got rid of 30 games that were collecting dust in my backlog. Gone were the days of me buying games on GF and Amazon for the sake of sanity. Weeks later, I'm buying Dragon's Dogma, SR3, MLB 12, UFC 3 and some other stuff on GF. Sigh...I'll trying be sane again next year.

Wow Mario Kart 7, didn't see that coming. Thats probably as cheap as it's going to be any time soon.

I've only played it for a few minutes but I'd say Dragons Dogma is well worth $20.

[quote name='ckc4043']Any Flipper to flip dragon dogma?[/QUOTE]

"They call him Flipper, Flipper, faster than lightning,
No one you see, is smarter than he,
And we know Flipper, lives in a world full of wonder,
Flying there under, under the sea!

Everyone loves the king of the sea,
Ever so kind and gentle is he,
Tricks he will do when children appear,
And how they laugh when hes near!

They call him Flipper, Flipper, faster than lightning,
No-one you see, is smarter than he,
And we know Flipper, lives in a world full of wonder,
Flying there-under, under the sea"

[quote name='mcthatch']See you tomorrow![/QUOTE]

LOL. The ugly truth is videogame sales are crack. And this site is a shady abandoned building on the bad side of town.

If you can wait for less than $5, would be even better. If you pay anything more than that you are just pissing cash away. Horrible, horrible game.

[QUOTE I'm waiting for Xmen Destiny to hit like $5 or $6, $10 is just too much.[/QUOTE]

If you can wait for less then $5, you'll be even happier. Pay any more than that and you are pissing cash away. Horrible, horrible game.

[quote name='ckc4043']Any Flipper to flip dragon dogma?[/QUOTE]

Well you'd be spending over 21 with tax, so only like $7 and change to be made at Amazon. Don't know about anywhere else though, haven't checked.

[quote name='roedaniel19']Well you'd be spending over 21 in tax, so only like $7 and change to be made at Amazon. Don't know about anywhere else though, haven't checked.[/QUOTE]

oh..I am still thinking whether buying two to make $14....

Has that Mario/Sonic Olympics ever come back in stock since it was first added last week? Seems it is now a GFly urban legend...

Was tempted by devil may cry for $13 as title states but for some reason $15 puts me off. I know it was $10 before, i do have $6 credit, but i just bought ratchet and jak collections....

[quote name='ckc4043']I just trade in one..now the value become $14.45 in amazon...[/QUOTE]

Yeah that tends to happen. I try to look for games I can double my cash on. Hard for me to justify spending $21 for $28 credit I can only use in one place.

[quote name='jkircos']Is Asura's Wrath worth 12.99? Or should I wait for it to drop to $9.99?[/QUOTE]

It's either worth more than 12.99 or 0. For me, it was worth 0. But i understand why people love it. Watch gameplay vids. It's QTE mixed with some Rez style moments and a lot of cutscenes.

[quote name='roedaniel19']Yeah that tends to happen. I try to look for games I can double my cash on. Hard for me to justify spending $21 for $28 credit I can only use in one place.[/QUOTE]

lol..anyway, thank a lot..you are the one who teach me to how to be a flipper from gamefly, I don't care since a little money is also money..I decide to flip one!
by the way, have you experienced gamefly doesn;t deliver the game on time after 7days from the trade in period?

[quote name='ckc4043']lol..anyway, thank a lot..you are the one who teach me to how to be a flipper from gamefly, I don't care since a little money is also money..I decide to flip one![/QUOTE]

If I was any help to you, your welcome. However, I can't take the credit for it. If it wasn't for the great community here, tons of people including me would be stuck thinking places like Gamestop were their best option :cry:

[quote name='roedaniel19']If I was any help to you, your welcome. However, I can't take the credit for it. If it wasn't for the great community here, tons of people including me would be stuck thinking places like Gamestop were their best option :cry:[/QUOTE]

by the way, have you experienced gamefly doesn;t deliver the game on time after 7 days from the trade in period?

[quote name='ckc4043']by the way, have you experienced gamefly doesn;t deliver the game on time after 7 days from the trade in period?[/QUOTE]

Everytime I've ordered from Gamefly, my items are delivered 3-4 business days after they are shipped. I suppose that will all depend on your location though.

[quote name='mcthatch']See you tomorrow![/QUOTE]
In one short year, my backlog has grown huge. I never really collected CE's, now I'm starting to crack out quite a collection, but this vicious cycle HAS to stop or I'll appear in one of those episodes of hoarders.

.... yeah, I'm definitely appearing in one of those hoarders episodes by next year.

[quote name='ChuckInKC']LOL. The ugly truth is videogame sales are crack. And this site is a shady abandoned building on the bad side of town.[/QUOTE]
Theres such much truth in that, we can't fight the CAG.

[quote name='affa']It's either worth more than 12.99 or 0. For me, it was worth 0. But i understand why people love it. Watch gameplay vids. It's QTE mixed with some Rez style moments and a lot of cutscenes.[/QUOTE]

I just finished it [Asura's Wrath] and I actually really enjoyed it. The QTE's are usually decent, compared to a lot of other games where they feel tacked on. The combat is smooth and enjoyable, and there's lots of "boss fights", if that's your sort of thing.

It still retailes for a decent price on the 2nd hand market too, so if you can buy it and beat it you can probably resell it again and get all your money back. That's what I did.

[quote name='Bigp5437']Would it kill them to put the PS3 version of Dragon's Dogma on sale too?
:([/QUOTE]

Gamefly does this a lot. PS3 version will probably pop up here in the coming weeks.

[quote name='roedaniel19']Everytime I've ordered from Gamefly, my items are delivered 3-4 business days after they are shipped. I suppose that will all depend on your location though.[/QUOTE]

thank you for your experience, have you ever experienced the chipped disc problem that amazon will reject your disc? Also, which option do you chose when you trade in? "Do not return" or "return downgrade item"? since I do not have xbox 360 either, I cant test whether the disc is work or not.

[quote name='eXiON']In one short year, my backlog has grown huge. I never really collected CE's, now I'm starting to crack out quite a collection, but this vicious cycle HAS to stop or I'll appear in one of those episodes of hoarders.

.... yeah, I'm definitely appearing in one of those hoarders episodes by next year.

Theres such much truth in that, we can't fight the CAG.[/QUOTE]

That would be the second episode of Hoarders I'd be jealous of. The first was one where the dude had a ton of comics and action figures. My rule is "if it's awesome, it's not a problem".

[quote name='ckc4043']thank you for your experience, have you ever experienced the chipped disc problem that amazon will reject your disc? Also, which option do you chose when you trade in? "Do not return" or "return downgrade item"? since I do not have xbox 360 either, I cant test whether the disc is work or not.[/QUOTE]

I've never had a problem with them rejecting a PS3 disc from gamefly (though they are way more damage resistant), honestly I've never traded a 360 game from gamefly. I always check return item. It's really all luck of the draw. My advice would be that if the game appears damaged, call gamefly for a refund and cancel the trade in.

[quote name='ChuckInKC']That would be the second episode of Hoarders I'd be jealous of. The first was one where the dude had a ton of comics and action figures. My rule is "if it's awesome, it's not a problem".[/QUOTE]
Yeah that's the motto I'm living up to right now, I bought SWTOR CE just cause the boxart looked cool.. haha.

I've bought 5 CE's this year, yeah sure, it's not bad. But that's how habits start.. then next year I'll be up 10 more, and then I'll be up to 40 by 2014. ;) I really need to stop buying crappy CE's with statues though. I already have Ascension & MGR pre-ordered, so that's another two on my list.

bread's done
Back