@Gamer Coupons (Dec. '12) - $25 off MP9, $20 off Dragon's Dogma, more [12/2-1/12/13]

Vigilante

CAGiversary!
Feedback
67 (100%)
Hey all, I just saw the new batch of @Gamer coupons thanks to my local BBY having the new issue out already (note that these are not active until Sunday):

-$25 off Mario Party 9 :)wii:)
-$20 off Dragon's Dogma :)ps3:/:360:)
-$15 off Gears of War 3 :)360:)
-$10 off Red Faction: Armageddon :)360: only)
-$15 off Toy Story Mania! :)ps3:/:360:) or Disney Princess: My Fairytale Adventure :)wii:/:3ds:)
-$10 off any pre-owned game $29.99 or more
-$50 off Warhead 7.1 Wireless Headset :)360:)
-$20 off PowerA Fus1on Tournament Controller :)360:)

Here's hoping Mario Party 9 and Dragon's Dogma goes on sale while these are active!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']fucking every time I see this thread bumped, I hope one of the games had a price drop.[/QUOTE]

I keep hoping its someone posting that they saw the new coupons. Any day now hopefully.

If anyone has an extra Mario Party 9 coupon that they are not planning to use and could throw it my way, it would be greatly appreciated.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']If anyone has an extra Mario Party 9 coupon that they are not planning to use and could throw it my way, it would be greatly appreciated.[/QUOTE]

You can still save $20 on the game and just buy the magazine at the store.

[quote name='sixspeednissan']I keep hoping its someone posting that they saw the new coupons. Any day now hopefully.[/QUOTE]

I still hold out hope that there will be a price drop somewhere in the current coupon group. I'd go for a $20 Sleeping Dogs.

[quote name='eLefAdEr']I still hold out hope that there will be a price drop somewhere in the current coupon group. I'd go for a $20 Sleeping Dogs.[/QUOTE]

um the sleeping dogs coupon was in the previous batch. unless you mean to use the 10$ off used game coupon that is

[quote name='flameofdoom666']If anyone has an extra Mario Party 9 coupon that they are not planning to use and could throw it my way, it would be greatly appreciated.[/QUOTE]
Pm me your address and I'll get it out Monday for you.

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']Can anyone offer a link to change from digital to physical magazine ? or do I have to contact support ?[/QUOTE]

Go here, log in, and under "Account Summary" you'll be able to change from digital to physical.

[quote name='Zbornak']Go here, log in, and under "Account Summary" you'll be able to change from digital to physical.[/QUOTE]

"We're sorry, we couldn't find your account."

Does that mean they haven't even put me on the mailing list for the mag yet? I registered early November.

That's weird. I logged into that site and it says my membership is expired even though on my RZ it says my membership is reupped through this December.

You have to go to the Best Buy Unboxed forum and complain about not receiving your welcome packet. I called and called but couldn't get anything done until I went to that forum and finally they just sent me a $50 gift card.

My silver status bar reset before all my purchases posted, so will I still get my upgrade to silver after they all post to my rewards account? I easily surpassed $2500 with my Christmas shopping added on but they won't post until mid/late January.

[quote name='209chromatic']Mario party on the wii any fun? I remember playing it on the N64, loads of fun with friends.[/QUOTE]

I havent played MP9 but anything has to be better than the awful MP8. That was a disaster.

Yeah I'm hoping for a RE6 coupon too, I would have picked it up at a toys r us for 20 but not one anywhere close to me. Hopefully we will know the Jan coupons soon.

[quote name='syde1020']Yeah I'm hoping for a RE6 coupon too, I would have picked it up at a toys r us for 20 but not one anywhere close to me. Hopefully we will know the Jan coupons soon.[/QUOTE]
One generous CAG posted a tag pic, use that as PM, works like a charm.

Scans are circulating from an Injustice : Gods Among Us preview from the new @Gamer, so we should know what the new coupons are soon.

Forget a RE6 coupon, I want an anthologies coupon, opinions on it were so meh I'd rather spend the extra for the HD games. Also I can wait, like 5 games out in march... MH 3 ultimate here I come!

I did see them earlier, but for only like 20 seconds as the rep flipped thru it quick. Don't remember anything great unfortunately.

Only 2 item pics I specifically remember were $30 off Sony pulse headset, and FF13-2 had a $20 coupon, not sure if it was 20 off, or $20 cost. Based on current price, I guess that would be the same thing lol.

I want to say there was a coupon for either soul caliber v or street fighter x tekken, but with the quick glance I had, the covers are too similar to recall.

Yeah, we got the ads in yesterday, but all I remember is Soul Calibur V for $9.99 and $20 off Final Fantasy XIII-2. I was already on my way out the door when they opened the box. No RE6 coupon that I saw.

[quote name='godsmack13']I did see them earlier, but for only like 20 seconds as the rep flipped thru it quick. Don't remember anything great unfortunately.

Only 2 item pics I specifically remember were $30 off Sony pulse headset, and FF13-2 had a $20 coupon, not sure if it was 20 off, or $20 cost. Based on current price, I guess that would be the same thing lol.

I want to say there was a coupon for either soul caliber v or street fighter x tekken, but with the quick glance I had, the covers are too similar to recall.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='melancholysp']Yeah, we got the ads in yesterday, but all I remember is Soul Calibur V for $9.99 and $20 off Final Fantasy XIII-2. I was already on my way out the door when they opened the box. No RE6 coupon that I saw.[/QUOTE]
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=335947

A reminder that today is the last day to use these coupons. Also, a reminder that Best Buy has failed us yet again.

[quote name='Fukurou']A reminder that today is the last day to use these coupons. Also, a reminder that Best Buy has failed us yet again.[/QUOTE]
Speak for yourself. I Used mine on Mario Party 9 and am glad to get a discount on a series that rarely gets marked down.

I lose sliver and where do I go to complain about not receiving my 2 welcome packet. I called and called but couldn't get anything done

[quote name='bardockkun']speak for yourself. I used mine on mario party 9 and am glad to get a discount on a series that rarely gets marked down.[/quote]

+1

[quote name='Fukurou']A reminder that today is the last day to use these coupons. Also, a reminder that Best Buy has failed us yet again.[/QUOTE]

I think tomorrow the 13th the coupons expire

Last edited:
[quote name='walkonshadows']To anyone who was hoping to use the coupon on Dragon's Dogma, Amazon dropped the PS3 version to $32.79 w/free shipping:
http://www.amazon.com/Dragons-Dogma...qid=1357634110&sr=8-1&keywords=dragon's+dogma

Still to rich for me, I can wait for a possible GOTY equivalent, and if it doesn't happen, it will still be much cheaper then. But for those wanting to play it now, there's the lnink.[/QUOTE]
It could happen when they release the expansion sometime this year. Feel bad for you guys holding out over a coupon for the 2012 game of the year. Not sure how active the online is now, so people really missed the boat.

[quote name='Jodou']It could happen when they release the expansion sometime this year. Feel bad for you guys holding out over a coupon for the 2012 game of the year. Not sure how active the online is now, so people really missed the boat.[/QUOTE]

Fair enough, but some of us have significant enough backlogs, and little enough time and money that it's worth the wait for the price of a game to drop. I'm going to hold out for a sub-$20 price. Who knows--maybe Best Buy will be kind and slash the price of the game today.

My guess is that, at the end of the day, this is another months' set of coupons that I don't get to use. Next month doesn't look promising either.

Thanks to CAG and holiday sales, we have a backlog of unplayed games almost 20 deep now. I'm good for a few months without a coupon.

Just left my local. BB had forgot my mag and store was sold out of mags and MP 9 but the two guys that helped me out just did a overide for me so i got it last day shipped to my house free shipping. I give my store big ups most of the time

bread's done
Back