@Gamer July Coupons 7/7/13-8/31/13 $20 off Zombiu $30 off Pulse Headset

jonnysniper

CAGiversary!
Just got the @Gamer Magazine for July GTA V is on the cover something feels odd about the dates though. Post them anyways 

$20 off ZombiU

$20 off Tank! Tank! Tank!

$15 off Zumba Fitness Rush 360

$10 off CoD Modern Warfare 3 only for PS3

$10 off ANY pre-owned game $29.99 and up

$30 off PULSE ELITE Wireless Stereo Headset

$20 off PULSE Wireless Stereo Headset

$10 off Dualshock 3-CANDY PINK ONLY

ill post pic if needed but something about these coupons left a bad taste in my mouth  :lol:

And... I still haven't received my @Gamer mag. Really need to switch to the digital subscription. Sooo pissed I missed out on the $10 off coupon stacking with the B2G1.

And... I still haven't received my @Gamer mag. Really need to switch to the digital subscription. Sooo pissed I missed out on the $10 off coupon stacking with the B2G1.

Call rewards zone and complain they will issue certificates over the phone. after subscribing to GCU in april, I did not get certificates in may for 20 off borderlands they gave me 10 dollars in reward certificates. Then I went into the store and told customer service I didn't receive the coupon because @gamer said it won't come till the next issue they gave me 20'off instantly and I got to use the 10 dollar rewards zone credit so it was a win win.

@ gamer tells you to go to the store you subscribed at to complain
BB customer service phone number tells you to call rewards zone

Anyone have an Elite headset coupon code they don't want? Are the digital codes linked to your GCU account?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still debating trying to get a pricematch with Amazon for the Pulse Elite Headset and use the coupon.  Has anyone tried that yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
hey guys just reupped my sub for the gamers unlocked. couple of questions.

do you receive anohter welcome back package?
how do i get my digital mags? guy gave me no info.
i didnt even get the inital set of coupons cuz they ran out. is there a way to get those by printing?
and how do the coupons now come out? please let me know!
thanks!
no one huh

no one huh
I've only been here a few weeks but I'm guessing everyone is tired of answering the same questions over and over. So you blindly resubscribed and you are relying on answers from cag... My advice, maybe contact best buy somehow or I'm sure your questions have been asked and answered on this internets thing before and shouldn't be hard to find.

no one huh
Best bet is to check the email address associated with your Reward Zone account for an email saying @Gamer or something similar in the subject line.

As I still receive the physical magazine though I couldn't tell you how the coupons should come. But again I would just keep an eye on the email address linked to your GCU/RZ account and open anything from Best Buy or that may say @Gamer on it in the meantime.

bread's done
Back