@Gamer July Coupons 7/7/13-8/31/13 $20 off Zombiu $30 off Pulse Headset

jonnysniper

CAGiversary!
Just got the @Gamer Magazine for July GTA V is on the cover something feels odd about the dates though. Post them anyways 

$20 off ZombiU

$20 off Tank! Tank! Tank!

$15 off Zumba Fitness Rush 360

$10 off CoD Modern Warfare 3 only for PS3

$10 off ANY pre-owned game $29.99 and up

$30 off PULSE ELITE Wireless Stereo Headset

$20 off PULSE Wireless Stereo Headset

$10 off Dualshock 3-CANDY PINK ONLY

ill post pic if needed but something about these coupons left a bad taste in my mouth  :lol:

I won't be using most of my coupons this month (exception of TTT), so up for grabs for anyone who needs digital ones. PM me for the coupons that you would like.

All 8 colors on sale but the one on a coupon is a screw job. I've been an @gamer since it began and I detest these moves as well the previous, game won't be on sale while coupon is active then coupon expires and boom it's on sale.

You don't have to act like a little bitch. As a paying customer I can appreciate and criticize sales or actions. This is a criticism. If you're going to make a club for your business, don't screw the club members. In this instance the coupon makes it MORE than those other colors on sale. That's ridiculous.
That's when you buy the game the last day of the last week the coupon is valid, then watch for sales on it till the end of the return period. If there's no sales to make it even cheaper, then you can always return it if it didn't hit your buy price. If it does though, then you get to go in and argue for a PM to the lower price.

I'm in the local two BB stores so often to buy stuff lately that they usually bend over backwards to let me get a deal. They've price matched two clearly out of stock items that I had print up's for from Target.com and I bet if they still had some of the BF bundles from last year they would've let me PM the listing that's still on Target's website to get that bundle for $199.99 too.

But you have to be a consistent shopper there and not just a fair weather deal hunter. That's how I used to be and they would deny me every PM and deal I tried for. Oh and BTW, other stores have had sales on PS3 controllers for $30 before and not just on Black Friday. You just have to keep an eye out for them.

Last edited:
That's when you buy the game the last day of the last week the coupon is valid, then watch for sales on it till the end of the return period. If there's no sales to make it even cheaper, then you can always return it if it didn't hit your buy price. If it does though, then you get to go in and argue for a PM to the lower price.

I'm in the local two BB stores so often to buy stuff lately that they usually bend over backwards to let me get a deal. They've price matched two clearly out of stock items that I had print up's for from Target.com and I bet if they still had some of the BF bundles from last year they would've let me PM the listing that's still on Target's website to get that bundle for $199.99 too.

But you have to be a consistent shopper there and not just a fair weather deal hunter. That's how I used to be and they would deny me every PM and deal I tried for. Oh and BTW, other stores have had sales on PS3 controllers for $30 before and not just on Black Friday. You just have to keep an eye out for them.
Are you in there so much that when the CS people see you come in the door they automatically go to the bins to pull out your Store Pick Up items and ring you out before you hit the counter?

Are you in there so much that when the CS people see you come in the door they automatically go to the bins to pull out your Store Pick Up items and ring you out before you hit the counter?
No. Not quite that often. But I would say at least once a week and more than that if there's an @Gamer coupon that stacks with a sale price.

Back before the closest store to me closed they would often come up to me while I was browsing in the store to ask if I was going to be grabbing my store pick-up order.

Also, does anyone have the link to change a subscription from physical to digital?  I looked over a couple of pages and if it was posted I missed it.

Be serious. Sure it's not bait and switch and yes it's their choice not to put it on sale. Obviously. However, they did two things. 1. Had a coupon for a Dualshock controller in only one color. 2. Put all the other Dualshocks on sale, except for the one that there is a coupon for. If you use the coupon and get the controller, you get a horrendus colored controller for $45. If you buy one of the other controllers, you can get a great color controller for $40. Now tell me that isn't bullshit. What the hell are we paying for this magazine for? These shithead moves?! Sure, we get a free game. Do you think someone in Best Buy decided to make the subscribers feel better by giving us a free game? Of course not. This was an error. An error they will fix very soon. It's not a deal for us, it's a mistake. It doesn't count. So I ask again. What the hell are we paying for?!
It amazes me how much people bitch and whine over stuff like this... Yeah it sucks the coupon is only for the pink controller, get over it. Not to mention, isn't this the first week for the new coupons so there is a chance they could go on sale still? Last time I checked Best Buy is a business, not a charity, so all this entitled crap is ridiculous. All you do is make yourself look like an idiot over the internet. Not sure about you but I wasn't forced to pay $15 dollars for a year membership. And it's stupidly easy to make your money back and so much more so really it becomes a free membership easy. You don't need to be a flipper or whatever either, I'm not. Don't pay a whopping $15 dollars if you hate the benefits of GCU.

Be serious. Sure it's not bait and switch and yes it's their choice not to put it on sale. Obviously. However, they did two things. 1. Had a coupon for a Dualshock controller in only one color. 2. Put all the other Dualshocks on sale, except for the one that there is a coupon for. If you use the coupon and get the controller, you get a horrendus colored controller for $45. If you buy one of the other controllers, you can get a great color controller for $40. Now tell me that isn't bullshit. What the hell are we paying for this magazine for? These shithead moves?! Sure, we get a free game. Do you think someone in Best Buy decided to make the subscribers feel better by giving us a free game? Of course not. This was an error. An error they will fix very soon. It's not a deal for us, it's a mistake. It doesn't count. So I ask again. What the hell are we paying for?!
:-({|= I read the magazine and get my $15 worth out of my subscription. It's about the same quality as Game Informer. I look at the coupons as a bonus.

Last edited:
Laxus Dreyar, on 17 Jul 2013 - 11:58 PM, said:

That "error" continues to be valid if you have the coupon and a store with it in stock nearby. Think this may be a rare case of Best Buy using @Gamer to just get rid of stock outright. Kind of crazy really.

Anyway, I got a free $20 game, a couple games for around $5, at least $60 in Reward Zone certificates last year for pre-orders, plus a fair amount extra in trade-ins with the 10% bonus and of course the 2x bonus on RZ points in general can add up quickly.

I admit, the trade-in bonus is why I initially signed up and it has become the lesser part of the program so far, but I haven't regretted my choice to be a GCU member yet.

@gamer magazine pales in quality to gameinformer. It's  a very boring and dry read with no information people do not already know about the games. Gameinformer has some interesting articles and new information on features that @gamer does not...

the mag itself isnt nearly as good of a read as gi is. if onlg gi gave coupons that were stackable as well lol. the onlu thing i hate about the coupons is that they always give head seg ones and repeats but hey nothin is perfect

@gamer magazine pales in quality to gameinformer. It's a very boring and dry read with no information people do not already know about the games. Gameinformer has some interesting articles and new information on features that @gamer does not...
+1
GI isn't fabulous, but it's infinitely better than the BB 100% marketing shlock that is @gamer.

But for a $15 a year "discount & rewards" membership, either is a welcome freebie...

Anyone here pay $50-$100 a year for a Costco "membership" so they can even set foot in the store?

And what's your opinion on the included Costco Connection... ahem... "magazine?" Blech.

Last edited by a moderator:
the mag itself isnt nearly as good of a read as gi is. if onlg gi gave coupons that were stackable as well lol. the onlu thing i hate about the coupons is that they always give head seg ones and repeats but hey nothin is perfect
I always feel like Best Buy is trying to clear out their old stock of games with some of their articles. Like games you may have missed in 2012... I remember thinking all these games are exactly what they have a million copies of on the shelves. I know that this makes sense, but I don't ever feel their recommendations are with my best interest and to me thats what sets GI apart.

Anyone have a spare TTT! digital coupon?  I actually have a Wii U and want to play the game and it looks like my local store has it in stock now.  PM me and we can work something out, thanks!

Man bought Tank! for $20 last week with my coupon and now it's free. I was too early to the party on this one I guess.  :twoguns:

Man bought Tank! for $20 last week with my coupon and now it's free. I was too early to the party on this one I guess. :twoguns:
You could always try for a pricematch since it's within 14 days. They weren't able to give me a straight up pricematch (since I used a $5 RZ cert and paid less than the $20 PM would've been) but they did let me return/rebuy and take $20 off another item. Worth a phone call to the store you bought it from at least.

So I've been in a couple of my local BBYs and they have some Tank Tank Tank copies in stock...

I'm definitely gonna sign up for GCU to get future deals (I'm a new CAG and never really thought signing up would be with the $15, until now).

But, does anyone have a TTT coupon code they're not gonna use? I have a Wii U and this game seems right up my alley. I just can't bring myself to buy it now knowing that it should've been free...

So, I'd love to put your unused code to use. PM me if you wanna share.

Thanks.

So I've been in a couple of my local BBYs and they have some Tank Tank Tank copies in stock...

I'm definitely gonna sign up for GCU to get future deals (I'm a new CAG and never really thought signing up would be with the $15, until now).

But, does anyone have a TTT coupon code they're not gonna use? I have a Wii U and this game seems right up my alley. I just can't bring myself to buy it now knowing that it should've been free...

So, I'd love to put your unused code to use. PM me if you wanna share.

Thanks.
If you're already planning to sign up anyway, why not do it now? You're basically getting a free subscription with this deal, so it's a no-brainer. Any future deals you get out of it will just be gravy.

So I'm gonna throw this out there again...

Does anybody want to miracle me their Tank Tank Tank coupon? Or their ZombiU coupon?

I went into BBY yesterday to sign up for GCU just for the coupons and they didn't have any. They did have TTT and ZombiU in stock though.

So, if you have those coupons and know you're not gonna use 'em, I will.

Thanks!

So if I sign up now, they'll give me the current coupons?
I believe they do give you the current coupons in a welcome packet, but I am not sure about this. I'm surprised no one has answered your question yet.

EDIT: Sorry, I just missed your last post. Disregard this post.

I am signed up for @Gamer, always got issues but now the July/August issue is a no show and none of the Best Buy's in MA seem to have it in store.

I'm in a jam right now as I bought the Pulse Elite almost 2 weeks ago anticipating I would have the coupon by now and would price match or return/re-buy to save the $30. I bought it early as I dont get out to Best Buy much with work and family stuff. Now the return policy is about to hit and I really dont want to bring it back and buy it again later

If any CAG can email me the code for the Pulse Elite or point me to a site where I can print it you would save me huge, thanks in advance if anyone has one to spare

I am signed up for @Gamer, always got issues but now the July/August issue is a no show and none of the Best Buy's in MA seem to have it in store.

I'm in a jam right now as I bought the Pulse Elite almost 2 weeks ago anticipating I would have the coupon by now and would price match or return/re-buy to save the $30. I bought it early as I dont get out to Best Buy much with work and family stuff. Now the return policy is about to hit and I really dont want to bring it back and buy it again later

If any CAG can email me the code for the Pulse Elite or point me to a site where I can print it you would save me huge, thanks in advance if anyone has one to spare
I have a spare physical mag coupon. PM me your address and I'll mail it to you.

How long does it take to get the welcome packet? I paid for a sub last week but haven't gotten anything yet. I picked up TTT hoping I'd get a coupon but haven't seen anything come in yet. Kinda frustrated because I actually want this game. I hate begging but if anyone has a spare coupon for it they aren't going to use I would be ever so grateful if they would send it to me. I feel like I just wasted $15 on a subscription I'm not going to use.

I've subbed to @Gamer in the past and seem to never use a single coupon during my subscription, but it seems like every time my it runs out another coupon I want to use pops up a couple months later. Really annoying.

How long does it take to get the welcome packet? I paid for a sub last week but haven't gotten anything yet. I picked up TTT hoping I'd get a coupon but haven't seen anything come in yet. Kinda frustrated because I actually want this game. I hate begging but if anyone has a spare coupon for it they aren't going to use I would be ever so grateful if they would send it to me. I feel like I just wasted $15 on a subscription I'm not going to use.

I've subbed to @Gamer in the past and seem to never use a single coupon during my subscription, but it seems like every time my it runs out another coupon I want to use pops up a couple months later. Really annoying.
The TTT coupon is not in the welcome packet. You should have received a pamphlet with the current coupons in it when you signed up. I say, should, as no one has reported seeing the pamphlets for this month.

About to pm you my code

The TTT coupon is not in the welcome packet. You should have received a pamphlet with the current coupons in it when you signed up. I say, should, as no one has reported seeing the pamphlets for this month.

Ah, well that's disappointing. At least I know I'm not an anomaly.

Found another copy of Tank!Tank!Tank! this afternoon, hiding behind all of the Scrbblenauts.
Luckily I had already used the online coupon but still had the instore coupon on me.
I'm sure friends/family will be getting a Wii U at some point this year, so I'll have a game to give them.

I lucked out. I hid the last copy of T! T! T! a week ago, just got my magazine in the mail today, and I went to the store to see if it was still there, and success! It still was there. Free game for me :whee:

I lucked out. I hid the last copy of T! T! T! a week ago, just got my magazine in the mail today, and I went to the store to see if it was still there, and success! It still was there. Free game for me :whee:
lol, good for you. haven't seen you on here in a while.

My store had at least five copies of TTT still left! Picked one up but the manager said he couldn't give it to me for free. He said he had to charge a penny at least.

Also, initially when the cashier scanned my item she said "Your account isn't a GCU account, you can't use this" and showed me on the screen where the coupon wasn't working (even though the coupon was from MY magazine). Apparently I have two accounts somehow...? Anyways, the point I'm trying to make is just watch out as they MIGHT call you out if you use someone eelse's coupon.

Wait...what the bloody tampon fuck?! Thread title says July's coupons are through 8/31/13?! No new coupons in August?!

Dudes, dudes. I want my subscription fee back. fuck this shitty mag and coupons

My BB has really taken a hit since last time I've been there. Couldn't find anything there. Not TTT, not Ni No Kuni, not even Madden 13...

Wait...what the bloody tampon fuck?! Thread title says July's coupons are through 8/31/13?! No new coupons in August?!

Dudes, dudes. I want my subscription fee back. fuck this shitty mag and coupons
They do this twice a year at least, where the magazine and coupons run for two months instead of one, hence why you only get 10 issues of @Gamer instead of 12.

It really pisses me off that Best Buy made TTT a featured coupon in their magazine and then just removed the game from their website.
Google the game and the words Best Buy. It should pop up an old page for it. Then click the link and it should bring a page not found page. Check in the URL for that page where it says skuID= and after the equal sign should be the SKU for the game.

Take that into a local BB store and they should be able to tell you which stores in your area have it in stock. Or just, you know, take a trek to your local store and look for the game on the shelf. There's still a bunch of copies out there, you just have to go out and look for them.

hey guys just reupped my sub for the gamers unlocked. couple of questions.

do you receive anohter welcome back package?

how do i get my digital mags? guy gave me no info.

i didnt even get the inital set of coupons cuz they ran out. is there a way to get those by printing? 

and how do the coupons now come out? please let me know!

thanks!

bread's done
Back