@Gamer July Coupons 7/7/13-8/31/13 $20 off Zombiu $30 off Pulse Headset

jonnysniper

CAGiversary!
Just got the @Gamer Magazine for July GTA V is on the cover something feels odd about the dates though. Post them anyways 

$20 off ZombiU

$20 off Tank! Tank! Tank!

$15 off Zumba Fitness Rush 360

$10 off CoD Modern Warfare 3 only for PS3

$10 off ANY pre-owned game $29.99 and up

$30 off PULSE ELITE Wireless Stereo Headset

$20 off PULSE Wireless Stereo Headset

$10 off Dualshock 3-CANDY PINK ONLY

ill post pic if needed but something about these coupons left a bad taste in my mouth  :lol:

As of now as long as you renew BEFORE your sub is going to lapse you should still get the print format of the magazine. At least that's the way I understood it when this question was answered on the BB forums.
It's actually if you signup or renew from today onward the digital magazine is the only option. The only people getting the print copy signed up or renewed before March this year I believe.

Regarding coupons, I like signing up before Black Friday to use the B2G1 coupon on games up to $39.99. Many recent games drop to $39.99 or $29.99 that day.

still no mag yet. i didnt get last months either. as a paying suscriber im not happy (sucky mag or not) so i think its time to call cs. if im lucky they will give me a reward zone coupon for my troubles :D

Why does the coupon dates listed show 7/7/2013 on this thread?  My current coupons don't expire until 7/13.  Do the new coupons overlap or is the start date a mistake in the thread title?  I haven't received mine yet to compare... 

Debating picking these up, but it would be very nice if we could price match Amazon and use the @gamer coupon taking them down to $91 and change.
I am going to try to do this. It would have certainly helped if I had received my issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't received my digital copy yet. Does anyone have a Pulse Elite coupon they can spare, please? Just PM me.

I actually just picked them up last week, doh!, with a gift card I had. I want to return them to use the coupon and maybe try the price match thing as well.

Thanks in advance.

There's not much to say about these coupons but bleh

Vote here some of these ideas would go along way to changing the GC back to the way it was or even better

Better/diverse coupons

http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-Buy-IdeaX/Add-more-coupons-product-diversity-to-the-gamer-magazine/idi-p/650023

60 day price match policy

http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-Buy-IdeaX/Amend-adapt-Adjust-the-new-returnn-exchange-policy-for-RZ-Silver/idi-p/676065

Gamers club Silver Tier-ability to make any pre-order part of the $20 pre-order promo

http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-Buy-IdeaX/Adding-a-quot-Silver-quot-tier-to-the-Gamers-Club/idi-p/492283

More $20 pre-order games

http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-Buy-IdeaX/Adding-a-quot-Silver-quot-tier-to-the-Gamers-Club/idi-p/492283

i called cs about my mag problem and they extended my sub for a month past its experation date and they are making sure i get this months on time. i do plan to use only one coupon this month so im getting something out of it at least. i hate that we have to wait till september for the next on however :(

Heads up for anyone trying to redeem the Tank! Tank! Tank! coupon: for some reason it rings up as a Hitman Absolution promo when scanned.  I had to get a manager to get me the correct discount.

how much is hitman it after the coupon may i ask ?
No one will know until they manage to find it in store and find a cashier that will take a coupon for a totally unrelated game, wondering why it applied at all. You could probably answer your own question looking up the price of hitman on any major retailer and then look back at how the coupon rang up in the post before yours.

I guess since they had that Deal Of The Day on it not too long ago, both of my local BB stores completely sold out of Hitman Absolution. I couldn't find a single copy at the next closest store, which I happened to be at tonight since I was looking at clearance items at Target right down the hill. And what a haul I had there, but I'll post that in the appropriate thread.

While at Best Buy I did their Buy 2 games get a $50 gc deal again and the price matching with that deal still works. But for some reason the system only gave me $42.72 on a gift card instead of the full $50.

For the record, the games I got this time were Far Cry 3($19.99 at Target right now) and Tomb Raider($29.52 on Amazon right now for PS3). The total was like $52 and change, so I paid $2 something out of pocket and got back a $42 gc. :lol: Not bad.

Last edited:
Well BestBuy online doesn't sell  New Hitman Absolution anymore just used ones. Am guessing they sold out of the new copies and that coupon won't work.

There's not much to say about these coupons but bleh

Vote here some of these ideas would go along way to changing the GC back to the way it was or even better

Better/diverse coupons

http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-Buy-IdeaX/Add-more-coupons-product-diversity-to-the-gamer-magazine/idi-p/650023

60 day price match policy

http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-Buy-IdeaX/Amend-adapt-Adjust-the-new-returnn-exchange-policy-for-RZ-Silver/idi-p/676065

Gamers club Silver Tier-ability to make any pre-order part of the $20 pre-order promo

More $20 pre-order games

For what it's worth, I was looking at the BB return policy the other day and it states that Silver members still have a 60 day return period.

Which essentially extends the price match policy as long as you keep your old receipts. (return/rebuy or rebuy/return)

For what it's worth, I was looking at the BB return policy the other day and it states that Silver members still have a 60 day return period.

Which essentially extends the price match policy as long as you keep your old receipts. (return/rebuy or rebuy/return)
Except too many returns gets you a return ban.

But price matches, if done the right way, don't count as returns.
You're right... except you can't price match AFTER the 14 day window. So as the other poster was suggesting your only option is to abuse the 60 day return window and do a "return/rebuy".

However as was pointed out above Best Buy tracks returns and if you are consider abusive by their algorithm then you will lose your ability to do a return.

Actually I bought a clearance PC and price matched it twice within 60 days since I have Reward Zone Premiere Silver. Believe me, I checked and double checked that when I asked for the PM.

Yes, but mostly no. While return / rebuy will work till you get banned (I heard 8 returns during a 6 month period will get you there), it's still not as good as it was before. Like you should forfeit the RZ credit for preorders, so that double dipping is out. You also need to bother to constantly match something, when in my opinion it's just easier to wait.

Actually I bought a clearance PC and price matched it twice within 60 days since I have Reward Zone Premiere Silver. Believe me, I checked and double checked that when I asked for the PM.
Just because you got lucky doesn't mean the rule is nonsense. Go read a LOT of threads on CAG and you're sure to see people who got extremely lucky or pulled off a match some / most / everyone else couldn't. Like some people were able to get a coupon to stack with a PM, where as most weren't. At this point we start to get into who actually got said deal and who is talking out their ass, but the long and short of it is some people get lucky and can never duplicate the deal.

Couldn't you buy tank tank tanks and hitman at the same time use the coupon and then return tank tank tanks later?
You could. That's what I planned on doing. Either that or mentioning that I didn't get my $20 off Tanks Tanks Tanks on the BB forums and getting comped that way and keeping both games.

Last edited:
Still waiting on my digital issue as well (it usually shows up around the 4th). Between this nonsense and having to get a manager whenever I want my 10% more trade in, there's no way I'm gonna renew.

I really want to renew because I am hoping that there will be a coupon for me, but I can't think of the last time I actually used mine. I signed up during the $30 off Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning, plus I have traded in a good amount of games to Best Buy over the last year but their coupons have really been bad lately. 

Alright. I tried the $20 off Tank Tank Tank coupon today. As previously mentioned it DOES take $20 off Hitman Absolution, which is already $19.99 new, thus making it $0.

Unfortunately the cashier noticed this and promptly 'corrected' it. Either way, I got both games for $42 and change out the door, most of which was paid for by my last gift card from the 'buy 2 games get a $50 gift card' gc, which for some reason only gave me $39.98. I guess it's because I PM'd 2 copies of Far Cry 3 to Target's current price of $19.99 each, which is $40 off each copy from BB's price.

All told I got 6 games from that promo alone and the 2 games from today for about $25 total out of pocket after using a game trade-in gift card.

For those of you that are dying to read the latest @Gamer, it is available on the website for viewing as long as you have your account number here:

http://d27vj430nutdmd.cloudfront.net/3rd_pty/gam/login/l2.html?&btx_i=164258&btx_pub_id=7354&btx_m=21066

I'm still waiting on the coupons to arrive via the e-mail link (which is a bummer as I would like to order Bioshock Infinite used for PS3 for $20 after using the $10 off used coupon.) Here's hoping it gets here soon....
Waiting on mine too. The month is almost half way over, this is bullshit.

you guys do know that the coupons expire on 8/31/13 right ? i got my mag two days ago so dont worry. the cs rep told me that by 7/19/13 its considered late so if you still dont have it then call the @gamer cs. i didnt get the june mag so they extended my sub by a extra month so you will be taken care of

I fail to see why they can't get the digital coupons out to all the members on day one.  It's a f'ing e-mail list.  How do you screw that up?  The e-mail should go out no later than the start date for the coupons.  Can't believe I signed up again.

For those of you that are dying to read the latest @Gamer, it is available on the website for viewing as long as you have your account number here:

http://d27vj430nutdmd.cloudfront.net/3rd_pty/gam/login/l2.html?&btx_i=164258&btx_pub_id=7354&btx_m=21066

I'm still waiting on the coupons to arrive via the e-mail link (which is a bummer as I would like to order Bioshock Infinite used for PS3 for $20 after using the $10 off used coupon.) Here's hoping it gets here soon....

Same here! wtf

I still havent got my coupons either and Bioshock is 29.99! I wanna use the 10 off coupon.Who can I call about this?
Here's a link to the customer service page. You can find an email address on the left side and phone number at the bottom of page. If you report your issue as missing, they will extend your subscription by a month according to the website.

http://www.atgamermagazine.com/customerservice

bread's done
Back