GamersGate Thread: (Moved to the Steam+ Deals Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)

Closing this thread. Future deals will be posted in the Steam+ Deals Thread.

New thread here.
________________________________________________________________________________

*List of games on sale sorted by discount.
All Steam Origin Uplay DRM Free

[There are currently no known available vouchers, credits, promos, codes, etc. that can be manually applied to purchases.]

Note: Be sure to check DRM prior to purchase. It will typically be listed to the right of the description, just above the System Requirements. There are several instances where games may vary in DRM type even within the same bundle. You have been warned.

GamersGate on:
Twitter | Facebook | Google+

Last edited by a moderator:
IsThereAnyDeal is telling me this been cheaper at $10 a bunch of places.

Is GG even trying anymore w/ their deals?
41398-Emma-Stone-shrug-gif-cK4y.gif

tbh I'm not really sure who their customer base is anymore.

The Steam deal hunters can get better deals elsewhere 90% or more of the time.

The 'I don't really care about sales I just buy what I feel like when I want it' types (they exist) will probably just get their games on Steam and not bother messing around with a 3rd party and entering keys and all that if they even know GG exists which they probably don't.

The militantly anti-Steam angry Europeans with pitchforks over being dragged into the digital age crowd tend to prefer GOG. (although GOG is switching to regional pricing so they're sharpening their pitchforks now over that)

About the only positive I can think of for Gamersgate anymore is that they have probably the largest digital game catalog of any one store and have some really obscure shit. Not that any of it is great, but for those of us who have an ironic fascination with bad and/or ridiculous games there's a bit of a draw, with a cheap sale.

And yes I did buy the Hippo Love simulator.

wait where ummm myster derick talk bout mysterd is loser and plays cod ghost all the time and u guys snakeybro having drama probbles in his real life mysterd being bad sllave

wait where ummm myster derick talk bout mysterd is loser and plays cod ghost all the time and u guys snakeybro having drama probbles in his real life mysterd being bad sllave
I'm only playing CoD Ghosts' MP b/c of the Free Weekend. I always do Free Weekends for the CoD Games; especially when I don't own them yet. ;)

I'm not thrilled w/ the MP - I likely don't expect to buy this until it gets MUCH cheaper.

Usually, each CoD MP has something to keep my interest going for a little while (think of a total of say 10 hours) - this one (Ghosts), this just ain't doing it for me. CoD needs to evolve and soon.

I'm only playing CoD Ghosts' MP b/c of the Free Weekend. I always do Free Weekends for the CoD Games; especially when I don't own them yet. ;)

I'm not thrilled w/ the MP - I likely don't expect to buy this until it gets MUCH cheaper.

Usually, each CoD MP has something to keep my interest going for a little while (think of a total of say 10 hours) - this one (Ghosts), this just ain't doing it for me. CoD needs to evolve and soon.
why u play it whyu free weekend

does it have the aliens coop part that i play with my cousin ?

why i fialed!!!!

tbh I'm not really sure who their customer base is anymore.

The Steam deal hunters can get better deals elsewhere 90% or more of the time.

The 'I don't really care about sales I just buy what I feel like when I want it' types (they exist) will probably just get their games on Steam and not bother messing around with a 3rd party and entering keys and all that if they even know GG exists which they probably don't.

The militantly anti-Steam angry Europeans with pitchforks over being dragged into the digital age crowd tend to prefer GOG. (although GOG is switching to regional pricing so they're sharpening their pitchforks now over that)

About the only positive I can think of for Gamersgate anymore is that they have probably the largest digital game catalog of any one store and have some really obscure shit. Not that any of it is great, but for those of us who have an ironic fascination with bad and/or ridiculous games there's a bit of a draw, with a cheap sale.

And yes I did buy the Hippo Love simulator.
All of this. I've often wondered that about Gamersgate...as you said, the bargain hunters will typically buy from Steam, Amazon, or bundle sites, the casuals probably just have a Steam account an djust buy through there. I can't imagine what type of person frequents Gamersgate. I feel as if this applies to GreenManGaming a bit, as well, although they actually have some pretty good deals sometimes (plus they have that gem of a client).

why'd they have to go and fix their site?  I miss the days of daily mega price glitches back in the golden age of gamersgate.

46409185.jpg

At least if you do decide to one-day buy it, you'll have already 29 GB of the MP already downloaded.
Deleted it to be honest... I guess I should have tried the above but another free weekend game that got patch afterwards would just sit in my download queue so I just always delete them now.

Also, I'm not sure I would ever buy it... There have been 6 other CoD games I would buy if they had good sale on them but they are always way too expensive even on sale.

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-MMOUNT/montagues-mount

This was a daily deal that never got posted. 1.5 hours left on it. Activates on Steam.

Lowest its ever been according to Enhanced Steam.
It wasn't a daily...

Updated...

Daily Deal
75% off Europa Universalis IV (Steam) - $10.00

Weekly, Midweek and Weekend Deals
75% off Montagues Mount (Steam) - $2.50 (Ends 2/24)
Save up to 80% off bitComposer Games (Ends 2/24)
Save up to 75% off Stardock Games and DLC (Ends 2/24)
Save 75% off Victoria Games and DLC (Ends 2/23)

Rockstar Games Create Your Own Bundle (End 2/23)
Bronze - 3 Games ($15), Silver - 4 Games ($18) or Gold - 5 Games ($20)

• Bully: Scholarship Edition
  • Grand Theft Auto 3
  • Grand Theft Auto IV
  • Grand Theft Auto IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony
  • Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City
  • Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
  • Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
  • L.A. Noire
  • L.A. Noire DLC Bundle
  • Max Pay 2: The Fall of Max Payne
  • Max Payne 3
  • Max Payne 3 - Rockstar Pass

There are a lot of games on GG that other digital stores doesn't have. Example: Abomination: the nemesis project. Yes, I love that game. I have it retail, but the media got scratched, so I bought it from GG

I feel as if this applies to GreenManGaming a bit, as well, although they actually have some pretty good deals sometimes (plus they have that gem of a client).
Whoa whoa whoa. Let's leave GMG out of this. Gamers gate is pretty awful 99% of the time and the only times it's noteworthy (aside from the obscure games crowd) is when there is a price mistake. GMG may be a little more niche (in the states) than Amazon or Steam but the deals on GMG are consistently pretty good, especially on pre orders, and they also usually have an active 20% promo code. I've purchased 2 items from GG in like 2 years and at least 20 from GMG

Looks like GamersGate just started a big sale. They're calling it the "Red Carpet Sale". Not sure what the occasion is (the Oscars maybe) but it runs for the next week.

I'll let the pros list the games that are featured today.

It wasn't a daily...
You know you can filter Isthereanydeal to list all current sales at GG, right? That's how I found Hippo Love Simulator. It certainly wasn't with your help and just think of what I could have been missing out on. :nottalking:

Or you can just go to their site filter by on sale, sort by discount % and if you want filter by Steam too.

Tempted by Safety Driving - The Safety Simulator: Car. Slightly less tempted, but still confusedly interested in Youda Amsterdam Legend, Vampire Saga Breakout, and Sky Taxi Plant Mutants. Seriously, these sales are why the Gamersgate thread can never die.

One notable sale: Game Tycoon 1.5 is $2.50. Pretty awful user reviews, but it just hit Steam a couple weeks ago. Probably will end up in Bundlestars soon enough.
Lol...I do have to commend Gamersgate for carrying games I never would have thought existed

Edit: Just thought I should let everybody know that Sleeping Dogs is 0% off right now. Snatch it up before the glitch is found and fixed, people!

Professional Farmer 2014 Collector's Edition for only $7.50, so damn tempting!

Extra Content included in Professional Farmer 2014 Collector's Edition:

• Farming Giant: In the best tradition of the Giants-series the player will get a first-class business simulation crafted with a lot of details. The player will build farms, maintain and upgrade his properties.
  • Agricultural Simulator: Historical Farming: The game takes you to the good old days and you will experience the charming farming of the 60's and 70's.
  • Good Ol’ Times DLC: 7 additional, historical Tractor models for Professional Farmer 2014.
Who hasn't reminisced from time to time about the good old days of farming in the 60's and 70's?

Tempted by Safety Driving - The Safety Simulator: Car. Slightly less tempted, but still confusedly interested in Youda Amsterdam Legend, Vampire Saga Breakout, and Sky Taxi Plant Mutants. Seriously, these sales are why the Gamersgate thread can never die.

One notable sale: Game Tycoon 1.5 is $2.50. Pretty awful user reviews, but it just hit Steam a couple weeks ago. Probably will end up in Bundlestars soon enough.
who doign the sacrificng i say neuro ur sacrfice is now alos dark dlc 75% off blame juanjava for me buying earlier also renegade ops dlc are on sale for those who needs them sunasun inmatee i think some other boys

I find this new math to be extremely confusing.

Also: I checked out that sale and decided to wait until it's $2.50. <insert Price is Right horn here>
Yeah I kind of wanted that game and Jesus H Christ it's $30 on Steam, but I didn't realize I had to hop on it right away at $3 or else I would have. :(

*Edited to add: I guess there's two "Truck Racer" games on gamersgate and the other one is an older non-Steam Kalypso game that is supposed to be $3.24 so GG probably got confused and marked the wrong one down. And I missed it, dammit.

Nothing crazy stands out in the sale, but I did see the Ash Harding DLC for Killing Floor is only $1 on there.  It is $4.99 on Steam so 75% off would be $1.25

GG badly needs at least a new ELDERGEEK... even on their good (repeat lowest) sales I look at them and long for my Oops/IGN discounts.  Which just gets me down and I dismiss buying anything.

y u no chek op?
People still use those things?

At this point I almost feel like the highlights posted should just be weird shit no one else sells that's on sale and the very occasional lowest price yet sales like the one Fox posted like an hour before it expired. :p

At this point I almost feel like the highlights posted should just be weird shit no one else sells that's on sale and the very occasional lowest price yet sales like the one Fox posted like an hour before it expired. :p
You mean the same one I posted four days before fox?

But, yeah, I agree. I mainly update the OP for the non-regs, so they won't bitch about having to wade though 532 pics of WWE divas that tebow will suddenly randomly post that seem to have no correlation to anything and are even OT by reg standards.

And your Truck Racer catch...

There's still room for a cheaper-UK-side, but I only bother to check those when the US-side sale is appealing.

Tecnically 5% BC equates to 5% cheaper in the long run, but since it's so incremental/banked, meh. (Unlike GMG's store credit.)

I do know that part of it is that my actual wishlist going into Xmas was short and it's still short. Most of it is stuff that needs more time on the self to hit my pricepoint (e.g. Splinter Cell Blacklist and WRC4).

Sniper Elite Nazi Zombie Army's 3.75 for a single copy, that's not a bad deal for a good game. Too bad the four pack isn't discounted.

I'm sorry, but this seems boring, even by lowly simulator standards.  Wouldn't it be more fun to actually drive a real forklift and earn a paycheck to boot.

DD-WLSIM.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back