GamersGate Thread: (Moved to the Steam+ Deals Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)

Closing this thread. Future deals will be posted in the Steam+ Deals Thread.

New thread here.
________________________________________________________________________________

*List of games on sale sorted by discount.
All Steam Origin Uplay DRM Free

[There are currently no known available vouchers, credits, promos, codes, etc. that can be manually applied to purchases.]

Note: Be sure to check DRM prior to purchase. It will typically be listed to the right of the description, just above the System Requirements. There are several instances where games may vary in DRM type even within the same bundle. You have been warned.

GamersGate on:
Twitter | Facebook | Google+

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry, but this seems boring, even by lowly simulator standards. Wouldn't it be more fun to actually drive a real forklift and earn a paycheck to boot.

DD-WLSIM.jpg
1. It cost money to rent a forklift.

2. Forklift jobs are hard to come by.

3. Some of us aren't lazy so we can work our regular job and then come home and work another 4-5 jobs in simulators.

1. It cost money to rent a forklift.

2. Forklift jobs are hard to come by.

3. Some of us aren't lazy so we can work our regular job and then come home and work another 4-5 jobs in simulators.
  1. Provided by the employer.
  2. You mustn't be 'blue collar' enough, then.
  3. Fake 'murican! (Real 'muricans work another 4-5 jobs in simulators during our regular job.)

Save up to 75% off Kalypso Games and DLC (Ends 3/3)
DARK + its Cult of the Dead DLC needs to wind-up in some Kalypso Humble Bundle or something...

EDIT:

:kittytears:
Us Cylon and toasters cry, too...

EDIT 2:

Looks like GamersGate just started a big sale. They're calling it the "Red Carpet Sale". Not sure what the occasion is (the Oscars maybe) but it runs for the next week.
Is the Oscars coming up soon?

I'm sorry, but this seems boring, even by lowly simulator standards. Wouldn't it be more fun to actually drive a real forklift and earn a paycheck to boot.

DD-WLSIM.jpg

See now those are the kind of deals you should be highlighting. Where else I tell you can we get such games?

DARK + its Cult of the Dead DLC needs to wind-up in some Kalypso Humble Bundle or something...
Yeah it needs to be bundled. I kind of want to check it out but not $10 want and probably not even $5 by itself want.

Is the Oscars coming up soon?
Yes. And I'd say they should put The Movies on sale to celebrate but it's only available for devotees of the Church of Jobs.

Yeah it needs to be bundled. I kind of want to check it out but not $10 want and probably not even $5 by itself want.
Yeah - definitely not at $10.

I'm not sure if I'd budge at $5, given its reviews.

And I doubt its tons of issues/complaints got fixed, as well.

Yes. And I'd say they should put The Movies on sale to celebrate but it's only available for devotees of the Church of Jobs.
Why the hell is The Movies: Complete not on Steam?

[Side note: I have The Movies + Stunts and Effect expansion from Retail - both untouched]

EDIT:

I feel like this is something I should play. I also feel like this is something I don't want to actually pay real monies for.
Yeah - I do wanna play it, too.

But - given the reviews, I'm afraid it might be broken; and I don't wanna drop a fair amount of $ on something so broken.

Hmmm - where's a modder when we need one to fix the problems? ;)

[quote name="iSerra" post="11555475" timestamp="1393281717"]March 2 2014, my bet is on 12 Years a Slave winning the best picture.[/quote]that movie blew

DD-WLSIM.jpg
Well people are always talking about how video games skills don't translate to anything in the real world...

"So, what kind of experience do you have?"
"Well, I've logged over 1000 hours in Warehouse and Logistics Simulator..."

"You're hired!"

Why the hell is The Movies: Complete not on Steam?
Activision?

[Side note: I have The Movies + Stunts and Effect expansion from Retail - both untouched]
I do too (well not untouched), and yet somehow I still feel compelled to want it in digital format. I hate boxes and discs.

You mean the same one I posted four days before fox?

But, yeah, I agree. I mainly update the OP for the non-regs, so they won't bitch about having to wade though 532 pics of WWE divas that tebow will suddenly randomly post that seem to have no correlation to anything and are even OT by reg standards.
46457418.jpg

46457506.jpg

Activision?

I do too (well not untouched), and yet somehow I still feel compelled to want it in digital format. I hate boxes and discs.
I played the crap out of the movies, I'd create a bunch of buxom starlets and then kill them off when they hit 30. the stupidity of youth.

and for Easter

a bunny bacon cheeseburger

3588b5691131d827a8b58d58bac93d17.jpg

I think I need to quit buying/getting for free not complete or game of the year editions of games.  Between Skyrim and Grid 2, I'm never going to be able to get the DLC I want for a reasonable price.

Hey I found my edit in the wrong thread...  :lol:

Edit: Also how did you all get on the subject of Forklifts and no one post this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjOvI0TOx98

Fine, I'll do a forklift post too...

I'm surprised no one posted this classic.

863426.jpg

But I'm going to raise the bar, and post this lovely little forklift accidents corporate training video (action starts at 2 min for the impatient)... it's worth watching the whole thing as it builds up to climax.  Yes it's in German, naturally. But it's probably funnier if you don't understand German.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiYsuXIZ2N8

But I'm going to raise the bar, and post this lovely little forklift accidents corporate training video (action starts at 2 min for the impatient)... it's worth watching the whole thing as it builds up to climax. Yes it's in German, naturally. But it's probably funnier if you don't understand German.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiYsuXIZ2N8
Looks like a spoof prequel of Final Destination. :rofl:

That's a steal.

Who knew GG would come up w/ a decent deal...

{shrug}
IDK... I think EA is pushing it hard at that price for some reason... $5 Crysis 3, HIB'd Crysis 2... but there hasn't been a proper Crysis 1 Max deal since EC two years ago... (bottoms out at $7.50 normally)

IDK... I think EA is pushing it hard at that price for some reason... $5 Crysis 3, HIB'd Crysis 2... but there hasn't been a proper Crysis 1 Max deal since EC two years ago... (bottoms out at $7.50 normally)
So, you think C3 will wind-up in EA Origin Humble Bundle #2? ;)

Yeah, that's their evil plan. They know many of us gamers have to play games in order, due to OCD tendencies. So they evilly bundle the 2nd game cheaply, then they sale price the 3rd to tempt most people to own two of them. Then they keep the first games at $20 each.

Those sneaky bastards. =/

gguy i know why it red ccarpet it for mardi gra for the gaamergatee country 

In Sweden the celebration is called Fastan, when you eat fastlagsbulle, also called Fettisdagsbulle . That name comes from the words "fett" (fat) and "tisdag" (Tuesday). Originally, this was the only day one should eat faslagsbulla

Psssst....

Daily Deal
73% off Company of Heroes 2 (Steam) - $13.60
75% off DiRT 3 (Steam) - $6.24
75% off Omerta: City of Gangsters: The Japanese Incentive (Steam) - $5.00 (The other Omerta games/DLC are also on sale for 75% off for the remainder of the Red Carpet Sale)
71% off Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist (Uplay) - $20.38
70% off Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist Deluxe Edition (Uplay) - $23.78
{walks into thread expecting disappointment}

{is disappointed}

{leaves disappointed}

As much as I want F1 Classic, the cheapass in me wont let me buy this game.  Its a great deal though.  And definitely not the right price.

Updated...

Daily Deal
35% off Assassin's Creed: IV Black Flag (Uplay) - $38.99
66% off F1 2013 (Steam) - $16.99
66% off F1 2013 Classic Edition (Steam) - $14.80
75% off James Cameron’s Avatar: The Game (Tagés) - $4.99
75% off James Cameron’s Avatar: The Game Limited Edition (Tagés) - $6.24
81% off Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine (Steam) - $7.49

Not a bad deal for F1, and yes the Classic Edition is currently cheaper as I post this.
Isthereanydeal wishlist emails tell me that F1 was briefly $11.39 on price mistake before it went to $16.99. The Classic one is probably still a price mistake.

Avatar. My kids played it once on their wii and got bored after a few minutes. I got bored only watching it.

Well since the movie is basically one long screensaver I'd imagine the game would be too.

Also Ubisoft need to GTFO with their shitty Tages DRM.

---

Meanwhile at Gamersgate...

Also on the weekly sale is the usual list of weird, badly put together dry simulators for Germans and lots and lots of casual crap including this:

2d7g10j.jpg

I think I'm turning Oriental, I really think so.

All the spheres are round
And my shirt is grey
A terrifying grin
Across my face is splayed
For seventy-five percent off
I can be played
Oriental dreamin'
Bought from GamersGate....

GamersGate said:
Plush is a unique puzzle game that employs stuffed animal simulation technology for a great experience for all ages
:whistle2:k

Also on the weekly sale is the usual list of weird, badly put together dry simulators for Germans and lots and lots of casual crap including this:
2d7g10j.jpg

Am I the only person who thinks the weirdest thing about this is that that chick really looks Caucasian?

GamersGate said

Plush is a unique puzzle game that employs stuffed animal simulation technology for a great experience for all ages

:whistle2:k
Someone please explain how you go about simulating a stuffed animal. Is this like the movie Ted?

Updated...

Daily Deal
35% off Assassin's Creed: IV Black Flag (Uplay) - $38.99
66% off F1 2013 (Steam) - $16.99
66% off F1 2013 Classic Edition (Steam) - $14.80
75% off James Cameron’s Avatar: The Game (Tagés) - $4.99
75% off James Cameron’s Avatar: The Game Limited Edition (Tagés) - $6.24
81% off Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine (Steam) - $7.49

Not a bad deal for F1, and yes the Classic Edition is currently cheaper as I post this.
not as much gamergate glitch in dec with 20% off tho. and lol at base price of classic ediiton compare to regular hhe

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back