GamersGate Thread: (Moved to the Steam+ Deals Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)

Closing this thread. Future deals will be posted in the Steam+ Deals Thread.

New thread here.
________________________________________________________________________________

*List of games on sale sorted by discount.
All Steam Origin Uplay DRM Free

[There are currently no known available vouchers, credits, promos, codes, etc. that can be manually applied to purchases.]

Note: Be sure to check DRM prior to purchase. It will typically be listed to the right of the description, just above the System Requirements. There are several instances where games may vary in DRM type even within the same bundle. You have been warned.

GamersGate on:
Twitter | Facebook | Google+

Last edited by a moderator:
Van Helsing is a pretty excellent ARPG with lots of stuff to do and secrets to find. I really want to get Mickey Mouse: Castle of Illusion just to scratch the Disney itch I've had lately. $3.75 is probably as low as it'll go for a while.

Sometimes I hate being a CAG.

My first thought was:

1. This is/was my buy price for Van Helsing.

My second thought was:

2. But GG got rid of their buy 3 get the 4th one free special they used to run with their summer sale.

And my final thought was:

3. Just wait for it to get bundled somewhere.
I bet if it gets bundled it won't include the dlc and they never put the dlc at any discount higher than 50% off from what I can remember.

I'm debating it too

I bet if it gets bundled it won't include the dlc and they never put the dlc at any discount higher than 50% off from what I can remember.

I'm debating it too
ultimate_spider_man_angel_and_devil_9444.png

I'm debating it too
Oh bugger... It seems to be only carried on GG & Steam. GMG, GF, GS, & AMZN don't carry it.

I guess my hopes of seeing slightly better than 75% off are diminished.

The Kill Hitler pack is worth it, at least. Because you get to KILL HITLER.

Warning, Sniper Elite 1 is a DRM free download so there's no Steam key.
I posted my thoughts on them before, but forget where so I will do my best to summarize them here:

Kill Hitler - Get it! It's one of the shorter DLC missions, but there really is something really satisfying about killing Hitler. He's also a moving target so getting the final snipe on him is one of the more challenging kills in the game.
hitler-is-not-amused.jpg

according to itad, The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing and the complete pack are at their lowest price ever, $3.75 and $5 resspectvely

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-IAVH/the-incredible-adventures-of-van-helsing

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-IAVHCP/the-incredible-adventures-of-van-helsing-1-complete-pack
Thanks for the heads-up!

Downloaded the Demo.

Gonna have to see if I like this...

If it's worthwhile, I'm probably going Complete.

I'm such a big fan of the ARPG genre.

After 34 minutes of Van Helsing Demo (the Demo's on Steam), that's all I need to know about this game.

Game feels and runs really well.

And - you can even limit the framerate by every ten frames in the option menus - wish more games would do that.

When I need a ARPG, this certainly looks like it'll scratch that ARPG itch.

I'm going Complete on this one.

ALL IN.

EDIT:

I really like the dynamic of the banter going on b/t Van Helsing + Lady Katarina.

Mad cool.

Aaaaaand Amazon loses another purchase. Seriously, the fuck is Josh even doing? Thanks for the heads up, Motoki.
he's attending important things, like that iceland conference or where ever it was, and e3, and that other conference. duh.

dumbass

he's attending important things, like that iceland conference or where ever it was, and e3, and that other conference. duh.

dumbass
Because we all know those conferences he's attending absolutely, positively DO NOT allow electronic devices of any kind. So, internet access is impossible. They keep those places like a dead zone.

What's with the 10 minute timer on displaying serial codes after a purchase?

I mean, it's nothing I'm complaining about, just curious.
Might be wrong but I think that started after the Bethesda and Borderlands 2 price glitch fiascoes. I assumed it was to give them time to cancel any orders that went through at 96% off, provided they catch it soon enough.

Don't quote me though. Could be it was there longer and people first really noticed it when trying to hoard their sixteen BL2 keys.

Because we all know those conferences he's attending absolutely, positively DO NOT allow electronic devices of any kind. So, internet access is impossible. They keep those places like a dead zone.
yup, forgot to add that in. They definitely don't allow electronics at the electronic entertainment expo

We can't let the terrorists win! Terrorists use Facebook!

What's with the 10 minute timer on displaying serial codes after a purchase?

I mean, it's nothing I'm complaining about, just curious.
GG's Patience Simulator 2013

It doesn't happen all the time. They use fuzzy logic to figure out the best times to piss you off.

yup, forgot to add that in. They definitely don't allow electronics at the electronic entertainment expo
OMG, you really do want the terrorists to win, doncha?

Hm. I might pick up that Quantum Conundrum soundtrack. I don't think I have that.

Edit: And I do. Ha, glad I checked first.

Top Offers

End 6/17
75% off Brothers – A Tale of Two Sons (Steam) - $3.75
75% off How To Survive (Steam) - $3.75
75% off Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death (Steam) - $3.75
75% off Rekoil (Steam) - $3.75
75% off Rekoil 3-Pack (Steam) - $5.00
75% off Takedown: Red Sabre (Steam) - $3.75
75% off Takedown: Red Sabre - Four Pack (Steam) - $11.24
75% off Tiny Brains (Steam) - $2.50
75% off Top Gun: Hard Lock (SecuROM) - $7.50
75% off Chivalry: Medieval Warfare (Steam) - $6.25
75% off Chivalry: Medieval Warfare - Four Pack (Steam) - $18.75
75% off Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior (Steam) - $3.75
75% off Chivalry Medieval Warfare and Deadliest Warrior Bundle (Steam) - $8.75
75% off Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Soundtrack - $1.25
75% off Skullgirls (Steam) - $3.75
75% off Skullgirls 2-Pack (Steam) - $6.25
75% off Skullgirls 4-Pack (Steam) - $11.25
75% off Skullgirls and Color Palette Bundle (Steam) - $5.00
55% off Blackguards (Steam) - $18.00
55% off Blackguards Deluxe Edition (Steam) - $27.00
55% off Blackguards Untold Legends DLC (Steam) - $2.70
66% off Goodbye Deponia (DRM Free) - $6.80
66% off Goodbye Deponia Premium Edition (DRM Free) - $8.50
66% off The Whispered World Special Edition (Steam) - $6.80

On rare occasions GG has region locked selling by IP. This set isn't sold in the US but you can get someone in another region on Steam to gift it to you and it activates fine.

Possibly you could have someone gift it to you on GG or just buy keys off them but I don't know. I got mine on Steam from Jake when it was on sale.

On rare occasions GG has region locked selling by IP. This set isn't sold in the US but you can get someone in another region on Steam to gift it to you and it activates fine.

Possibly you could have someone gift it to you on GG or just buy keys off them but I don't know. I got mine on Steam from Jake when it was on sale.
I used a Hola (RU VPN) and purchased the entire Who Wants to be a Millionaire set for $6. Activated fine on Steam.

They're there but the one in the US is a totally different listing than the one in other localities. If you are in the US and try to look at the page for the non-US version you can't. You just get a message that it's not available in your region.

You can however view the forums and community site. http://steamcommunity.com/app/206740/

US version is Steam app 232670

Non-US version is Steam app 206740

I own the non-US one via Steam gift and you can't even see on my profile that I own it but it there when I go into the client.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back