GamersGate Thread: (Moved to the Steam+ Deals Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)

Closing this thread. Future deals will be posted in the Steam+ Deals Thread.

New thread here.
________________________________________________________________________________

*List of games on sale sorted by discount.
All Steam Origin Uplay DRM Free

[There are currently no known available vouchers, credits, promos, codes, etc. that can be manually applied to purchases.]

Note: Be sure to check DRM prior to purchase. It will typically be listed to the right of the description, just above the System Requirements. There are several instances where games may vary in DRM type even within the same bundle. You have been warned.

GamersGate on:
Twitter | Facebook | Google+

Last edited by a moderator:
... uh.

So the CE includes the artbook and the soundtrack. But looking at Steam, it looks like there's no way to get the artbook on its own. Really, dev? :\

Edit: Looks like this is by design. What a joke. I remember this game being in a Humble, does anyone remember if it's just the base game?
I think was the base game only looking at the picture.

humblebund.jpg

http://blog.humblebundle.com/post/73325310731/hoard-strike-suit-zero-and-toki-tori-2-added-to

Anyone that bought The Hasty yet Heroic Majeal Space Operator Bundle from GamersGate should have a Steam key for Smooth Operators: Call Center Chaos

EA Week Sales Schedule

Day 1 (6/19) - Crysis
Day 2 (6/20) - Kingdoms of Amalur
Day 3 (6/21) - Command & Conquer
Day 4 (6/22) - Need for Speed
Day 5 (6/23) - Pop Cap
Day 6 (6/24) - Sim City
Day 7 (6/25) - Dead Space
Day 8 (6/26) - Dragon Age
Day 9 (6/27) - Mass Effect
Day 10 (6/28) - Titanfall
Day 11 (6/29) - Battlefield

(Day links just point to the background images as a source.)
Awww, crud. I was hoping to get a good Sims sale out of this.

Hopes,etc.jpg

Hmm... I really want the Euro Truck Simulator 2 Going East DLC, but it's listed as other DRM and not Steam. :\

It's not compatible, eh?
Huh, I could have sworn all the ETS2 stuff was tagged Steam this morning. I'll edit my posts for the correction.

Edit: I thought I saw it. ETS2 and ETS2 Gold show "Can be activated on Steam". I guess I didn't check the DLC and assumed it would be the same.

EA Week Sales Schedule

Day 1 (6/19) - Crysis
Day 2 (6/20) - Kingdoms of Amalur
Day 3 (6/21) - Command & Conquer
Day 4 (6/22) - Need for Speed
Day 5 (6/23) - Pop Cap
Day 6 (6/24) - Sim City
Day 7 (6/25) - Dead Space
Day 8 (6/26) - Dragon Age
Day 9 (6/27) - Mass Effect
Day 10 (6/28) - Titanfall
Day 11 (6/29) - Battlefield

(Day links just point to the background images as a source.)
Neuro must be ready on Day 9 to buy more copies of Mass Effect games for people. ;)

Huh, I could have sworn all the ETS2 stuff was tagged Steam this morning. I'll edit my posts for the correction.

Edit: I thought I saw it. ETS2 and ETS2 Gold show "Can be activated on Steam". I guess I didn't check the DLC and assumed it would be the same.
It might be... I'm just nervous to take the plunge and have it not be. :\ I really want it though, and that's a great price... gah.

No one else has grabbed it?

The longer a Bethesda Open World game is out, the better it gets thanks to the modding community.  Therefore, it is only logical that the price should increase over time.

:oldman:

Sooooo is $6.59 the new $4.99?
That's only if you're talking to Bethesda + Zenimax. ;)

EDIT:

The longer a Bethesda Open World game is out, the better it gets thanks to the modding community. Therefore, it is only logical that the price should increase over time.

:oldman:
ESO must've bombed that bad, how much they might've spent on & how they did on sales. ;)

EDIT 2:

The fact that even Gamersgate beat Steam's sale price on New Vegas Ultimate is ridiculous.
Well, Gamersgate did pounce Steam recently w/ that deal they had on that Van Helsing Collection.

Got a 20% loyalty coupon or something... Anyone used it yet? I'm wondering if it works with multiple games on a single order.

Got a 20% loyalty coupon or something... Anyone used it yet? I'm wondering if it works with multiple games on a single order.
I got one as well. Single use only, make it count.

Dammit! Why is that DLC never goes to 75% off in any store.
It has been. I got mine from I think it was Gamestop for $1.24. Isn't quakecon coming up soon? Should be cheap then, I'd imagine.

It does work on multiple items in your cart yes but they will only let you buy two copies of the same game.

It has been. I got mine from I think it was Gamestop for $1.24. Isn't quakecon coming up soon? Should be cheap then, I'd imagine.
I wouldn't count on it. When you got it it was pre-new-policy-to-always-discount-the-DLC-far-less-by-itself days for Bethesda.

Well what do you know, I got one of those loyalty discount coupons as well. Makes me feel kinda guilty, actually. I haven't really been all that loyal to Gamersgate.

I got it in an email. The title of the email was "Reward for your loyality at GamersGate".

I got it yesterday apparently, but I didn't notice it until this morning.

I hate you all, I'm a GG lv4 and I didn't get one.
Reading this thread, they decided you weren't so much "loyal" as you were a fair-weather friend. Myself, on the other hand, have the unshakable loyalty to GamersGate as a trusted reindeer (or whatever the loyalty standard is in Sweden) and so they gave me a 20% coupon.

Reading this thread, they decided you weren't so much "loyal" as you were a fair-weather friend. Myself, on the other hand, have the unshakable loyalty to GamersGate as a trusted reindeer (or whatever the loyalty standard is in Sweden) and so they gave me a 20% coupon.
So what's your GG level? (upper left when you're logged in)

Not sure if people are talking about the same coupon we got about a week ago, but mine says;

You have purchased from GamersGate within the last two weeks, and we want to give you something special for that. Therefore we are offering you a unique 20% Discount code for your next purchase:

Not sure if people are talking about the same coupon we got about a week ago, but mine says;
Mine says:

Thanks for being loyal!

For a long time you've been a loyal customer at Gamersgate and for that we award you! We offer a unique 20% discount code for your next purchase.
I guess all that I needed to do was to exploit the hell out of every price glitch that they've had over the past couple of years.

Mine says:

Thanks for being loyal!

For a long time you've been a loyal customer at Gamersgate and for that we award you! We offer a unique 20% discount code for your next purchase.

I guess all that I needed to do was to exploit the hell out of every price glitch that they've had over the past couple of years.
I got the same.

So what's your GG level? (upper left when you're logged in)
I'm a level 4 as well. But, I've been secretly getting kickbacks from GG for being on their street team. GG is my friend with benefits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back