GamersGate Thread: (Moved to the Steam+ Deals Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)

Closing this thread. Future deals will be posted in the Steam+ Deals Thread.

New thread here.
________________________________________________________________________________

*List of games on sale sorted by discount.
All Steam Origin Uplay DRM Free

[There are currently no known available vouchers, credits, promos, codes, etc. that can be manually applied to purchases.]

Note: Be sure to check DRM prior to purchase. It will typically be listed to the right of the description, just above the System Requirements. There are several instances where games may vary in DRM type even within the same bundle. You have been warned.

GamersGate on:
Twitter | Facebook | Google+

Last edited by a moderator:
Daily Deals
80% off Dungeons & Dragons Anthology: The Master Collection (DRM Free) - $3.99 [customspoiler=Includes]

• Baldur’s Gate 1 & 2 + Expansions
  • Icewind Dale 1 & 2 + Expansions
  • Planescape: Torment
  • The Temple of Elemental Evil
[/customspoiler]

This is a great price. If I'm not mistaken, it's the lowest it's been as usually this pack is $4.99 at 75% off.

(And apparently if you still have a 20% off coupon that expired on 8/3, it is still active and will bring the price down to $3.19)

OMG - if any PC gamer does not have this, GET THIS.

NOW!

BG1+2 and PS:T are some of the best old-school style CRPG's ever made.
Thanks for the heads up and recommendation, grabbed it with my summer coupon lol

Wow, this thread is dead.  I would think these would have been gone from the Steam thread by now; or maybe we've all just bought that many bundles.  Anyway, thanks again for the awesome giveaway, Neuro!

Wow, this thread is dead. I would think these would have been gone from the Steam thread by now; or maybe we've all just bought that many bundles. Anyway, thanks again for the awesome giveaway, Neuro!
I think Neuro is keeping this thread alive - with updates on many so-called "sales" here + especially w/ his awesome giveaways. :D

Daily Deals
85% off Sword of the Stars: The Pit Gold Edition (DRM Free - Can activate on Steam) - $1.95
85% off Sword of the Stars: The Pit (DRM Free - Can activate on Steam) - $1.50
85% off Sword of the Stars: The Pit Gold DLC (DRM Free - Can activate on Steam) - $0.45
85% off Sword of the Stars The Pit: MindGames (DRM Free - Can activate on Steam) - $0.75
85% off Sword of the Stars: The Pit - The Pilgrim DLC (DRM Free - Can activate on Steam) - $0.30
85% off Sword of the Stars: The Pit Soundtrack (DRM Free - Can activate on Steam) - $0.75

85% off and DRM-FREE?

If you make it, he will come.

fieldofdreamscorn.png

Nice, finally a cheap way to snag all the DLC (yeah yeah, I missed/passed on whatever bundles some of them were in). Got Mind Games and Pilgrim with blue coins and Gold DLC for 45 cents. Easy purchase.

Who, D?

2indie4him
This deal's kinda late.

I already have owned SotS: The Pit - Gold Edition (SoTS: The Pit + Gold DLC + Mind Games) [got that from Amazon DVG] + Pilgrim DLC (from GG) all registered on Steam.

EDIT:

I don't have the Soundtrack.

And I've barely played the game.

So, is the soundtrack / music in-game actually any good?

This deal's kinda late.

I already have owned SotS: The Pit - Gold Edition (SoTS: The Pit + Gold DLC + Mind Games) [got that from Amazon DVG] + Pilgrim DLC (from GG) all registered on Steam.

EDIT:

I don't have the Soundtrack.

And I've barely played the game.

So, is the soundtrack / music in-game actually any good?
can you just say amazon instead of amazon DVG

im not saying it bothers me....but

it does

Well I think with Amazon you need to differentiate that you bought something from Amazon DVG instead of Amazon Cat Food or Amazon Panties.

Blast'em worth searching some proxy? I should have enough bluecoins.

Continuing this...

I didn't want to interrupt the flow of the Dr's giveaways in the Steam thread (even though he gave me the OK to do so), so I figured I'd drop my leftovers in this thread.

Requirements: Be a Steam thread regular. (If you have to ask, you're not one.) And just to have some sort of line in the sand, let's say a minimum of 300 posts.

Quote the list below with only the game(s) you would like and I'll respond via PM. You can ask for more than one, but do try and think of others. If you quote the entire list, I will ignore that post. I will also ignore any direct PMs requesting games.

(Warning: If for some reason a game has already been used, just let me know and I'll make it right. I had to rebuild my database, but everything should be correctly listed.)

All keys unless noted otherwise.

C-RUSH (IG Link)
Volt
Nobody took these? Seems like I'm missing both :D Thanks!

Daily Deals
75% off Empire Earth Gold Edition (DRM Free) - $1.50
75% off Empire Earth II: Gold Edition (DRM Free) - $2.50
75% off Empire Earth III (DRM Free) - $2.50

Weekly, Midweek and Weekend Deals
(Ends 8/18)
75% off Warhammer 40,000 games and DLC

75% off War of the Roses Kingmaker (Steam) - $4.99
75% off War of the Roses Kingmaker - Four Pack (Steam) - $14.96
75% off War of the Roses: Brian Blessed DLC (Steam) - $1.25
50% off War of the Vikings (Steam) - $12.50
50% off War of the Vikings - 4 Pack (Steam) - $37.50
50% off War of the Vikings Blood Eagle Edition (Steam) - $17.50
50% off War of the Vikings Valhalla Edition (Steam) - $87.50

you should have picked it up from Russia, the DOW 2 master collection is 7.50
That sounds good but I thought I saw some of the DLC packs for 25 cent ea or something.

Haha Oh well I can't even play it because GFWL times out during my profile download. I even installed a VM with windows 7 and got the same problem. Maybe I will get to play it one day.

OH DAMN that bundle comes with all the DLC wow. Guess next time I should ask before I buy. Just glad I didn't pay $10 for the game on amazon!

Wow, this thread is dead. I would think these would have been gone from the Steam thread by now; or maybe we've all just bought that many bundles. Anyway, thanks again for the awesome giveaway, Neuro!
girls gone wild here! zombies were here aliens were here my granny was here my whip was here wait aj whip was here

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back