GamersGate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess you haven't seen a [customspoiler="real life pic of Neuro"]
very_fluffy_bunny1.jpeg
[/customspoiler]
I don't know how you manage to post with the wool over your eyes. ;)

tumblr_lsr1l777oY1qbfs1zo1_400.jpg

I know GG isn't great for prices now that the 20% is gone but it still beats Amazon in my opinion.  Amazon started strong but died to me about a year ago.   It may be that they are only putting things up that I already own but it seems the discounts are nearly as good as they were when they were still trying to legitimize themselves in the market.

That being said GG needs to learn basic math.  However until they do, I will gladly take advantage of them.

Not a deal, but I find it interesting that GG carry SAW and Silent Hill Homecoming now. MSRP is the same as Steam's, so Silent Hill is overpriced.

You laugh, but I actually just bought the Mass Effect Trilogy and it comes with a decent amount of DLC[customspoiler=,]on PS3.[/customspoiler]
It only comes with the DLC that was given away free with new purchases... Nothing new has been added. :D

(But, yeah, EA did a good job of rewarding new game owners in ME2 and PC buyers in ME1.)

Last edited by a moderator:
lol how did you buy me2 six times?
1. Bought it on 360, never finished it - traded it in.

2. Bought on PS3, played it till I got a decent PC - traded it in.

3. Bought it PC retail, redeemed it on Origin.

4. Bought it PC Steam, because...?

5. Bought it PCDD (Amazon bundle), because BW points.

6. Bought ME Trilogy for PS3, because I didn't want my already purchased ME3 DLC to go to waste (traded ME3 for PS3 in cause I needed money at the time).

Currently the only legit way to get Pinnacle Station for the PC is to buy the trilogy.

<insert scathing Bioware rant here>
You are not missing anything... Not at all.

I know I've "ranted" about the ending of ME3 a fair amount.... but the original ending was/is still better than Pinnacle Station.

Currently the only legit way to get Pinnacle Station for the PC is to buy the trilogy.

<insert scathing Bioware rant here>
That's really odd.. I got it free on Origin during the coupon glitch, but it looks like you can no longer buy it on there.

I know I've "ranted" about the ending of ME3 a fair amount.... but the original ending was/is still better than Pinnacle Station.
I don't get why people hate on Pinnacle Station. Not the best thing ever, but I enjoyed it. I liked it a lot more than the other ME1 DLC.

I don't get why people hate on Pinnacle Station. Not the best thing ever, but I enjoyed it. I liked it a lot more than the other ME1 DLC.
I think it's because imo it doesn't fit with the rest of the game. It's a challenge room or hoard/survival mode for lack of better terms. At least BDtS (which I enjoyed btw) had some loose narrative that carried a minuscule reference into ME3. I wouldn't say Pinnacle is bad, but I would say it's the worst non-cosmetic Mass Effect DLC available. (But, I still want it on PC.)

1. Bought it on 360, never finished it - traded it in.

2. Bought on PS3, played it till I got a decent PC - traded it in.

3. Bought it PC retail, redeemed it on Origin.

4. Bought it PC Steam, because...?

5. Bought it PCDD (Amazon bundle), because BW points.

6. Bought ME Trilogy for PS3, because I didn't want my already purchased ME3 DLC to go to waste (traded ME3 for PS3 in cause I needed money at the time).
y u ddo thhis u didnt have anyon to protect ur spending hehe aj spank you too hard heh

The problem is less about what gameplay I may be missing and more about not being able to obtain that gameplay. As an avid user of masseffectsaves, it sucks having to completely avoid certain save files simply because I can't get Pinnacle Station.

Daily Deal:

Legacy of Kain bundle -> Steamworks = 75% off @ $6.25

Contains:

Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 1

Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2

Legacy of Kain: Defiance

Blood Omen 2: Legacy of Kain

FYI, this deal doesn't beat the deal Amazon DVG has during the Holidays on this, though ($3.99 before tax).
It's okay, no Gamersgate sale ever beats out deals found anywhere. This Gamersgate thread is like that old dog you have with doggie alzheimer's who pees all over the house because they're incontinent, but you keep them around because hey, you had some good times right?

The problem is less about what gameplay I may be missing and more about not being able to obtain that gameplay. As an avid user of masseffectsaves, it sucks having to completely avoid certain save files simply because I can't get Pinnacle Station.
I guess I can understand that... Don't get me wrong, it sucks that they are doing that too everyone.... but I'm a bit confused why you would want to play with someone else's save? (I think that's what you're doing.)

Because I waited a few months short of 2 years for that trash to come out... Utter failure. (I also question your taste on how you could possibility have liked it better than Bringing Down the Sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back