GamersGate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Managed to get two copies. Order's still pending, but at least I got confirmation. So now I have 10 fucking copies of Borderlands 2 and 2 copies of the season pass. Jesus...

Cant submit payment but at least I got an order in.

I was bummed when I missed the BL2 season pass for $7.50. This makes up for it for sure.

[quote name='Larce80']so why do some get 11 and others $22?[/QUOTE]

I think because it was first posted at $22 and then it had another price drop for whatever reason

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']I was bummed when I missed the BL2 season pass for $7.50. This makes up for it for sure.[/QUOTE]
Yeah definitely. I wish Mechromancer glitched as well.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']Cant submit payment but at least I got an order in.

I was bummed when I missed the BL2 season pass for $7.50. This makes up for it for sure.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, when I submitted the order, but it went back to the main page. Don't know if I will still be able to buy these or not. I'll have to wait for the chaos to die down and check later.

[quote name='FireS']I think because it was first posted at $22 and then it had another price drop for whatever reason[/QUOTE]

Someone also said it was $5.63 at some point, can anyone confirm?

[quote name='ral1121']Do these guys honor their prices?[/QUOTE]
Once you have a confirmation, I've never heard of them changing it. I've heard of prices changing in the cart but not once it's confirmed and they're just waiting payment.

I hope this doesn't turn into another "You'll get your damn codes in mid-January" event :lol:

[quote name='FireS']I think because it was first posted at $22 and then it had another price drop for whatever reason[/QUOTE]
nah I just loaded it and its 22 for me.. and some report less than 11...

OH fuck ME IT WENT TROUGH I GOT THE EMAIL YES.

Ahem, now if everyone would just kindly stop trying to use the site and let me pay, it would be very much appreciated.

[quote name='The End']Yeah, when I submitted the order, but it went back to the main page. Don't know if I will still be able to buy these or not. I'll have to wait for the chaos to die down and check later.[/QUOTE]

You should get a confirmation in your e-mail if they received the order. Then, accordingly, you can click the 'check the status' link from within that e-mail to finish your paypal purchase later.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']Someone also said it was $5.63 at some point, can anyone confirm?[/QUOTE]

Haven't seen anyone here say it but the reddit and steamgifts threads have people seeing it around that price.

[quote name='Larce80']nah I just loaded it and its 22 for me.. and some report less than 11...[/QUOTE]

Hmm that's strange. Last time I saw it at 11.25

[quote name='Daykain']Price showing $5.63 at 97% off for BL2 4-pack, now to see if I can add to cart...[/QUOTE]
what country you in?

[quote name='Patch517']OH fuck ME IT WENT TROUGH I GOT THE EMAIL YES.

Ahem, now if everyone would just kindly stop trying to use the site and let me pay, it would be very much appreciated.[/QUOTE]

Yah thats not going to happen. I just purchased one of the 4 pack for 5.35, I don't know what I would do with more than that. hopefully they don't run out of keys like the Bethesda bundle incident. I'm planning on giving these as gifts.

[quote name='Daykain']Price showing $5.63 at 97% off for BL2 4-pack, now to see if I can add to cart...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, site seems pretty much dead now. I cant even get to the main page.

ive been just casually hitting reload every couple minutes for past maybe 45, not once has it loaded proper i have no idea who peopel are even making it to checkout at this point =P

[quote name='Detruire']With the ridiculousness of the pricing already, it's hard to tell if these claims of -$ values are fake or not. :lol:[/QUOTE]

There true, but not sure why some people are getting it to show at $5, $11 or $22. I tried on firefox, IE and chrome and it showed up for me at $11.25 every time. I just went with whatever browser loaded the age up at all, chrome won.

[quote name='The End']These things are gonna have almost no resale value. Not even sure if I should bother completing my order.[/QUOTE]
Please help some fellow CAGs out! :applause:

[quote name='The End']These things are gonna have almost no resale value. Not even sure if I should bother completing my order.[/QUOTE]
Eh, we're a pretty small segment of the population. I bought two 4-packs for $20 total. Plus the copy w/ SP I bought for $20, I'd only need to sell the eight extras for $5 each to break even. I'm sure I could get $10-$15 for them though if I don't rely on selling them here.

bah, signed in, have the four pack in my cart but it won't let me check out :(

Better luck next time I guess though if someone has one for sale. I'll buy it off you

[quote name='Larce80']as if its not plastered all over the internet by now...Im pretty sure the 6 of us aint killing the website[/QUOTE]
actually it's not getting much talk from what I see, beyond that the site was slow and hammered before the 4 pack started being cheap let alone after. I figure it won't be hard to unload a key for $10 to cover the pack and let me and my friend basically play 2 for free.

[quote name='Larce80']as if its not plastered all over the internet by now...Im pretty sure the 6 of us aint killing the website[/QUOTE]
I meant "People buying from GamersGate", not just CAGs :D

I posted elsewhere about the Bethesda thing after it happened and everyone was like "NO WAI!!" -- most of them had little idea GG exists, much less troll around sales forums at 3:00am waiting for a deal.

Got an order to go through at the $11 mark. Can't actually afford to pay for it though because I've spent too much already. xD Will have to put more money in my account tomorrow. I'm sure they will run out of keys and I will have to wait a month for my keys.

Now trying to resolve the website simply gives a page that says:

"An error occurred while loading the page. Please try again later. [/COLOR]
If the problem persists, please contact [email protected]. We are sorry for the inconvenience. [/COLOR]

/ The GamersGate team"

I've never seen that page before. Maybe they took the site down.

[quote name='Syntax Error']Eh, we're a pretty small segment of the population. I bought two 4-packs for $20 total. Plus the copy w/ SP I bought for $20, I'd only need to sell the eight extras for $5 each to break even. I'm sure I could get $10-$15 for them though if I don't rely on selling them here.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I know. I have every intention of going through with the sale. Just trying to dispirit the potential competition from some of the lurkers out there. :p

But you mentioning the single copy you bought earlier just made me think. How many people bought a single copy @ $15 and then went to bed thinking that they just got the deal of the year? They're gonna hate themselves when they wake up.

[quote name='Necrotron']
I've never seen that page before. Maybe they took the site down[/QUOTE]

yep, that's what it means. It's a placeholder when they bring it down

[quote name='Schizophriend']Got an order to go through at the $11 mark. Can't actually afford to pay for it though because I've spent too much already. xD Will have to put more money in my account tomorrow. I'm sure they will run out of keys and I will have to wait a month for my keys.[/QUOTE]
This one seems to be caught a lot faster than the Beth fiasco so I'm hoping there'll be keys.

[quote name='xpolock']I would gladly buy a code for borderlands 2 syntax![/QUOTE]
My orders are "pending" and I don't know if there'll be keys immediately available so I'm not on the market yet. I'm sure there'll be plenty of offers in the trading section of the board :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back