GamersGate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got Skyrim for cheap. First purchase with Gamersgate. They say they have ran out of serial numbers? Is this the norm for them? and how long does it usually take to restock?

[quote name='morbid_bean']I just got Skyrim for cheap. First purchase with Gamersgate. They say they have ran out of serial numbers? Is this the norm for them? and how long does it usually take to restock?[/QUOTE]

It happens sometimes. Could take a few days but it is worth it. Worst case you cancel and get your money back.

Darn my 20% off We Messed UP Promo doesn't apply to the UK store lol. Guess I will just buy dishonored off the US store its only .43 cents more expensive.

[quote name='kiwimonster']Darn my 20% off We Messed UP Promo doesn't apply to the UK store lol. Guess I will just buy dishonored off the US store its only .43 cents more expensive.[/QUOTE]

That's odd. It should apply to the US and UK store. Try adding/removing games from your cart a few times? It might fix it.

[quote name='kiwimonster']Darn my 20% off We Messed UP Promo doesn't apply to the UK store lol. Guess I will just buy dishonored off the US store its only .43 cents more expensive.[/QUOTE]

Weird, it's worked for me several times.

What spoder said.

[quote name='spoderman']That's odd. It should apply to the US and UK store. Try adding/removing games from your cart a few times? It might fix it.[/QUOTE]

Worked thank you both! I did have to add and remove it a couple times. I even used ccleaner and it wasn't working. Well $9.24 for dishonored is a good deal to me.

If anyone needs the 20% off still for the games PM me.

[quote name='sunasun']Would there be anyone willing to help me get Dishonored with the 20% discount? I can pay you paypal verified. Thanks[/QUOTE]

I got you. ;)

[quote name='madjoki']Just incase you haven't noticed, Bethesda serials has been restocked :)[/QUOTE]
thanks, got my Dishonored key, woohoo. hopefully it'll be done downloading when I get off work later

Can anyone help me in getting Fallout 3 GOTY and Fallout NV Ultimate with 20% discount? I can pay in paypal.

Edit: Already got it, Thanks anarchyoblivion

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Mirmo']Can anyone help me in getting Fallout 3 GOTY and Fallout NV Ultimate with 20% discount? I can pay in paypal.[/QUOTE]

I think for buying from GamersGate
Better option would be that you buy and gift bluecoins.
(This would avoid any paypal fees.)

:lol:

[quote name='madjoki']I think for buying from GamersGate
Better option would be that you buy and gift bluecoins.
(This would avoid any paypal fees.)

:lol:[/QUOTE]

If you do family and friends with a bank account or paypal balance there is no fee. Blue coins are not precise so you'd be overpaying either way.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']If you do family and friends with a bank account or paypal balance there is no fee. Blue coins are not precise so you'd be overpaying either way.[/QUOTE]

Ah, this isn't case in europe. :(

[quote name='madjoki']Ah, this isn't case in europe. :([/QUOTE]
Yeah, there's fees paying between two countries now.

It's really, really tiny though.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']If you do family and friends with a bank account or paypal balance there is no fee. Blue coins are not precise so you'd be overpaying either way.[/QUOTE]
True. Although in this case, the overcharge is like 50¢. When I bought for a friend, we just called it a wash for my time and "effort" in saving him 33% off the price.

Edit: Whoops, I was thinking of Skyrim/Dishonored. The FO titles are cheaper so it'd be harder to get the BCs to come out close without a couple $1 transactions.

[quote name='Idiotekque']Yeah, there's fees paying between two countries now.

It's really, really tiny though.[/QUOTE]

Not so tiny, a guy asked me to buy Dishonored for him and I had to pay 0.95$ still inside of our deal, but it's kinda high I think.

If someone is feeling generous, I'd love Fallout 3 GOTY and New Vegas Ultimate with the 20% discount! Many thanks in advance!

*EDIT*

Thank you, Estbarul. :) :)

[quote name='Gedemer']So if I buy Dishonored from the UK site it wont effect my ability to play the game here in the US?[/QUOTE]
No

Also, what's this 20% off
Short answer: If you have to ask, you don't have it.

Longer Answer: Some people affected by a large-scale pricing error during last winter's sale received a year old 20% discount on all purchases as compensation for their troubles. Enough people here received the discount that mentioning the "discount" or "Comp" or "Oops Discount" when discussing game sale pricing is pretty standard.

Some people here have been willing to buy & gift games for other users so they can get the 20% discount which is why you see people asking about it.

[quote name='gamechampion']Can't wait to pick up dishonored[/QUOTE]

Great game.
I'm looking forward to the DLC's dropping in price, since I'm missing those.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']BF3 Premium Service is $19.77, $15.90 if you have the 20% off. Not sure how great of a price that is.[/QUOTE]
Best yet. I think it's been $20-23 on GameStop or something.

With BF4 coming... I dunno. May be worth waiting.

[quote name='Idiotekque']Best yet. I think it's been $20-23 on GameStop or something.

With BF4 coming... I dunno. May be worth waiting.[/QUOTE]

You mean wait for BF4 to launch at $60 and then sell you premium service for another $50.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']You mean wait for BF4 to launch at $60 and then sell you premium service for another $50.[/QUOTE]

Well yeah, because when BF4 launches the only losers left on BF3 multipwner are going to be little boys who haven't gotten their mommies to buy them BF4 yet.

:lol:

I'm just gonna file a weak objection there and say that sort of talk should only be reserved for CoD bros. I wanna be naive and say that mentality isn't as far reaching in BF yet.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Dragon Age Complete Pack for $9.99 is the EA daily and Cargo Commander for $2.49 is the regular daily.[/QUOTE]

No Dragon Age for Eurobeans. Also DA2 is $3.49.

[quote name='asheskitty']No Dragon Age for Eurobeans. Also DA2 is $3.49.[/QUOTE]

Which is still $3.49 too much for it as far as I am concerned. :p

[quote name='asheskitty']No Dragon Age for Eurobeans. Also DA2 is $3.49.[/QUOTE]
Or South America. Which my IP is detected as.

Goddamnit.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Dragon Age Complete Pack for $9.99 is the EA daily and Cargo Commander for $2.49 is the regular daily.[/QUOTE]

If only all of the major Dragon Age 2 DLC's were in there.
I'd really like to play Mark of the Assassin DLC (starring Felicia Day); and Legacy DLC...

A bit last minute considering the game releases tomorrow, but can anybody with the discount get me an Anomaly 2 preorder? It comes with two copies so I'd be ok with either taking both, or splitting the cost for just one. I asked in the trade thread but struck out. Anybody?

Thanks Genocidal!

[quote name='Blade']Just a reminder that most of the Dragon Age DLC is still free from BioWare. Mostly all equipment that should've been in the main game anyway...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, those are all of the pre-order bonus DLCs, however, the main story DLCs are still paid content.

I'd really like to pick up the DAII DLCs, but I still haven't seen a DAII Complete bundle and the only way to get them is on the Bioware store, which means full price.

[quote name='Necrotron']Yeah, those are all of the pre-order bonus DLCs, however, the main story DLCs are still paid content.

I'd really like to pick up the DAII DLCs, but I still haven't seen a DAII Complete bundle and the only way to get them is on the Bioware store, which means full price.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'd like to see a DA2: DLC Collection Box w/ main content DLC's Exiled Prince, Legacy, and Mask of the Assassin starring Felicia Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back