GameRush Thread #8 No Current Deals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shipwreck

Staff member
Feedback
91 (100%)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Sales Deals

There are no sales at this time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Trade-In Deals

There are no trade-in deals at this time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reported Trade-In Prices

All recent trade-in prices will be listed here along with the date they were reported. Trade-in prices are usually universal at both Blockbuster and Gamerush, but there are some that differ per region. Trade-in prices generally change on Tuesdays.

:ds:

$10
Polarium 1/8/06
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory 1/15/06

$4.50
Sprung 1/8/06

:gba:

$10
Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn Of The Souls 1/23/06

$2
Cartoon Network Block Party 1/15/06

:gc:

$30
Mario Strikers 1/5/06

$27
Fight Night Round 2 1/5/06

$24
Geist 1/25/06

$1.25
Metroid Prime 1/9/06

:ps2:

$30
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3 Collector's Edition 1/21/06

$28
Need For Speed: Most Wanted 1/23/06

$27
Delta Force: Black Hawk Down (differs by region)1/16/06
Dynasty Warriors 5 1/7/06
God Of War 1/25/06
Romance Of The Three Kingdoms X 1/12/06 (Possibly dropped to $10)

$24
Disgaea 1/19/06
Echo Night 1/25/06
Kuon 1/25/06

$22
Killzone (differs by region) 1/8/06

$21
Psychonauts 1/22/06 (Down from $24)

$19
Ghost In The Shell 1/25/06
Haunting Ground 1/11/06
King Of Fighters Maximum Impact 1/16/06
Nightmare Of Druaga 1/16/06
Samurai Western 1/22/06
Winning Eleven 8 12/31/05
World Tour Soccer 2006 1/19/06

$13.50
Metal Slug 4 & 5 1/5/06
NASCAR 2005: Chase For The Cup 1/19/06

$12
Killer 7 1/9/06
Romance Of The Three Kingdoms IX 1/9/06

$10
Alien Homind 1/23/06
Delta Force: Black Hawk Down (differs by region) 1/1/06
Killzone (differs by region) 1/9/06
Romance Of The Three Kingdoms X 1/16/06 (Possibly dropped from $27)

$7
Killzone (differs by region) 1/11/06
Madden 2005 1/19/06
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit 1/19/06
The Sims: Bustin' Out 1/19/06
SpongeBob SquarePants: Bikini Bottom 1/19/06

$6
Burnout 2 1/19/06
Powerdrome 1/16/06

$5.50
Dead Or Alive 2: Hardcore 1/21/06

$5
Siren 1/24/06

$4.25
Fallout: Brotherhood Of Steel 1/25/06

$1.50
Duel Masters 1/2/06

:psp:

:xbox:

$28
Need For Speed: Most Wanted

$27
Flatout 1/16/06
Half-Life 2 1/3/06

$24
GunGriffon: Allied Strike 1/24/06

$19
Burnout Revenge 1/2/06
Galleon 1/20/06
Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction 1/19/06
King Of Fighters Maximum Impact: Maniax 1/12/06
Charlie & The Chocolate Factory 1/5/06

$16
Winning Eleven 8 1/9/06
Wrestlemania 21 1/20/06

$15
King Kong, Peter Jackson's 1/9/06

$12
FIFA Street 1/23/06
PowerDrome Racing 1/12/06

$10
X-Men Legends II: Rise Of Apocalypse 1/2/06

$9.50
Monster Garage 1/19/06
Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic II 1/19/06

$7
American Chopper 1/19/06
Kung Fu Chaos 1/15/06
Prince Of Persia: Warrior Within 1/9/06
Silent Hill 4 1/9/06
Sonic Mega Collection Plus 1/19/06
Spider-Man 2 1/19/06
X-Men Legends 1/9/06

$6
Prince Of Persia: Sands Of Time 1/9/06
Project Gotham Racing 2 1/9/06

$4.25
Red Dead Revolver 1/19/06

:360:

$35
Amped 3 1/21/06
Call Of Duty 2 1/24/06

$28.50
Kameo 1/7/06
Perfect Dark Zero 1/24/06

$28
Madden 06 1/21/06
Need For Speed: Most Wanted 1/23/06

$9
Headset 1/8/06

Game Pass

Rent unlimited games for a month. You can have one game (or 2 depending on the pass) out at a time and can return it whenever you want and switch it out as many times as you want.

$21.99 for 1 Game

http://www.gamerush.com/rules_gamepass.php click this link to find out about gamepass at Gamerush.

You must have a credit card/check card to signup. Checkcard must be visa, mc, amex, dc, or diners club. You can also do it by getting a prepaid visa, mc, dc or amex card with at least $1 on it so it will clear the authorization and just pay for it each month (very tedious though). You can cancel at any time. Good on any rental game (gamecube, psp, nds, gba, xbox, ps2).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GAMERUSH WEBSITE

This should have alot of stuff so please just search around the website before asking questions. Website updates happen but most deals are in effect way before they are updated on gamerush.com so check in the thread for the newest deals.

http://www.gamerush.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Links to previous Gamerush Threads: 2 3 4 5 6 7

[quote name='Roufuss']This was a very large and tall woman, with a thick mustache, and an evil, piercing glare. When I traded in a ton of Druaga and KoF:MI and my ex gf and friend also did, she accused my friend of trying to run a racket, and she's going to find out where these cheap games are coming from, and you better tell your "ringleader" (i.e me) that I better not trade anymore or get my lackeys to do it for me while she is here.[/QUOTE]

Yikes, I've never seen her before! :shock: I'm going to have to be careful at that location in the future, I guess.

kuon & echo night still getting $24 at BB/GR 01/17? does anyone know how much trade-in is at EB games? i wanna pick up virtua tennis for psp with a trade-in

[quote name='Bezerker']I wonder what the trade in value for Kuon is at EB. Theyre the only place ive seen that sells the game for $49.99 new.[/QUOTE]

Hey, someone who is getting a Kuon at a mall GS to take to GR should give this a shot first - just take it down the hall to the EB and see what it gets. It would be classic if you could shift games from GS to EB for profit :D. It would be nice to lay off GR for a while, like I did during all those EB free games w/trade-in deals. I was even buying used games at GR to use for EB deals.

Hmm. Just checked the store locator on EB's site, theres an EB in the same mall as the gamestop ill be going to tomorrow. Ill go ahead and try it out (and see if they are having any trade in deals.

If im lucky i can get an extra 10% added onto the value with the Gamestop card. Why i say 'if im lucky' is that even though some EB's instead of "Edge" cards, give Gamestop discount cards, not all EB's will accept the Gamestop card.

[quote name='robot']It looks like new releases are $29.99 w/ 2 trade ins (click one of the system sections), though I'm not sure if it's valid on 360 games.

EDIT: doesnt seem to give an explanation as to what games are $29.99 either.[/QUOTE]

That's been there for a reallllly long time, it's not actually in effect. :cry:

ah my bad - didn't see it on page 1 of this topic so I figured it was something new, especially w/ the other deal just ending.

I dunno... I don't recall seeing those ads on there before. I saw the preorder deal listed somewhere on the site, but Mario Baseball was released in August, which was during the preorder deal. And SSBM is definitely not one that was up for preorder at the same time.

The only problem with the new game deal, if its coming up, is that my GameRush really doesn't get much in the way of new games, unless they are filling preorders.

[quote name='io']Hey, someone who is getting a Kuon at a mall GS to take to GR should give this a shot first - just take it down the hall to the EB and see what it gets. It would be classic if you could shift games from GS to EB for profit :D. It would be nice to lay off GR for a while, like I did during all those EB free games w/trade-in deals. I was even buying used games at GR to use for EB deals.[/QUOTE]

kuon gets 3 bux at gs/ebgames ... lol they are never stupid enough to sell something less than the trade in value.

[quote name='sweet_gorgor']kuon gets 3 bux at gs/ebgames ... lol they are never stupid enough to sell something less than the trade in value.[/QUOTE]

Oh well, it was worth a shot to check - of course they *shouldn't* be that stupid when GS has it for $9.99. But it is pretty lame of EB to sell new copies for $49.99. They should open them and sell them for $9.99 used like GS :D.

On the Dragonball Z Budokai 3, is that the limited PS2 version or the regular version? Also, how much are you guys buying this game for? What is the price of this used at EB or GS?

[quote name='jaffray']On the Dragonball Z Budokai 3, is that the limited PS2 version or the regular version? Also, how much are you guys buying this game for? What is the price of this used at EB or GS?[/QUOTE]

It is a hexagonish shaped box with a dragonball sticking out the front. It comes with a Broly toy, an extra dvd, and some other goodies (cant remember what)

Heres what it looks like:

http://us.a1c.yahoofs.com/shopping/2586068/amgsg20391f3s4n.jpg?rm_____DF34CRM3R

Funny thing is that it sells on amazon for $79.99. Its only $17.99 used at Gamestop.

*EDIT*

Just got back from the Gamestop/Gamerush run. Was able to snag 4 Echo Night's and 2 Kuon's (wouldve been 3 Kuon's but one of them had a huge gash that went completely through the disc). The people at the Enterprise Rd Gamerush are pretty cool. Though they pulled the Mario Dance Dance on me by saying that "Eyetoy w/ Game" is an accessory *shakes fist*. Their selection wasnt as good as the one on Collier, but they had a larger selection of new games. Picked up the Xbox magazine with the Final FAntasy XI demo, woot!

They didnt know anything about any other deals coming up. I was kinda suprised when they fingerprinted me. Though i guess thats a law in Pinellas county. All them damn criminals making all their money off of stolen video games.

The 25% deal still seems to be going....I stopped by to use my FREE rental for DOA4. Didn't trade anything in since I'm trying not to abuse the system.

[quote name='scrapdawg02']So... Kuon goes back to GameRush. but, for how much now? (New Price Tuesday 01/17) THAT is the question.[/QUOTE]

The price didn't change I traded in two copies of Echo Night Beyond today to GR and it still gets $24. Normally, GR/BB don't change their prices for trade-ins for at least 2 weeks after it first is being abused.

[quote name='cdeener']The price didn't change I traded in two copies of Echo Night Beyond today to GR and it still gets $24. Normally, GR/BB don't change their prices for trade-ins for at least 2 weeks after it first is being abused.[/QUOTE]

Echo Night was being abused in the summer and it never changed :D.

[quote name='io']Echo Night was being abused in the summer and it never changed :D.[/QUOTE]

Hey, there are always exceptions to the rules. But hey do you really think that GR/BB will be able to get rid of all these Echo Night Beyond's and Kuon's for $39.99 price tag, I don't think so.

Funny story, when I traded in a copy of Kuon at one of my local BB yesterday why when the clerk saw that the trade-in value of it was 24 bucks she was shocked. She told me that was the first time she saw that a trade-in price was more than 5 bucks.

[quote name='cdeener']Hey, there are always exceptions to the rules. But hey do you really think that GR/BB will be able to get rid of all these Echo Night Beyond's and Kuon's for $39.99 price tag, I don't think so.[/QUOTE]

Absolutely, I agree with you. I never said it was good for them!

They did seem to react to sales though, like you said, a couple weeks later, during the summer. In particular, they lowered the prices for games like Nightmare of Druaga and KOF:MI when CC had them for $10 in July. I think they were down to the $14 range or so for a while. The proof that this was simply a reaction to the sale (and perhaps evidence of them monitoring this thread?) was that the prices for those games went back up a month or two later after the CC supply dried up. Very interesting. They don't seem to have reacted much to the TRU sale that has been going on for a while though. The only thing they corrected was Killzone, which should have been done regardless as it went GH. And perhaps they lowered Romance X, but we only have one report of that so far.

In response to your funny story - I had a regular BB employee make similar comments about some tradeins. She asked me if they were on par with the other game stores, as she had some games to trade in herself :D. I let her know that BB has slightly better trade-in values than most places, in my experience.

Too good to be true.. I am sorry to report this cheapy gamers, but it seems that my Gamerush has caught on to this website and the trade abuse. The gamerush manager said today that a person traded in an echo night and kuon, but the moron forgot to take the price sticker from the back of the case, revealing a sticker that said "gamestop 9.99" and even worse, the moron brought the games into the store with a gamestop bag. After the idiot finished his trade, the manager asked, if he wanted him to throw away the bag and he said "okay". The manager gave him the gift card that he requested for 48.00 and he found a receipt in the bag with the two games purchased at gamestop a few minutes ago, with the price of 21.54. It gets even better, he left the store and confronted the idiot getting into his car and started to question him. The moron got scared and told the manager about cheapassgamer.com. Last but not least, the manager is going to talk to his district manager, who will report it to corporate. How do I know this? I got shot down at that gamerush, after I tried to trade in a copy of echo night, and the manager told me what happened and that if I tried to go to another gamerush to trade this game in, he will suspend my account. I DONT BELIEVE WE GOT NAILED DUE TO SOME IDIOT FIRST TIME FLIPPER!!

[quote name='jaffray']Too good to be true.. I am sorry to report this cheapy gamers, but it seems that my Gamerush has caught on to this website and the trade abuse. The gamerush manager said today that a person traded in an echo night and kuon, but the moron forgot to take the price sticker from the back of the case, revealing a sticker that said "gamestop 9.99" and even worse, the moron brought the games into the store with a gamestop bag. After the idiot finished his trade, the manager asked, if he wanted him to throw away the bag and he said "okay". The manager gave him the gift card that he requested for 48.00 and he found a receipt in the bag with the two games purchased at gamestop a few minutes ago, with the price of 21.54. It gets even better, he left the store and confronted the idiot getting into his car and started to question him. The moron got scared and told the manager about cheapassgamer.com. Last but not least, the manager is going to talk to his district manager, who will report it to corporate. How do I know this? I got shot down at that gamerush, after I tried to trade in a copy of echo night, and the manager told me what happened and that if I tried to go to another gamerush to trade this game in, he will suspend my account. I DONT BELIEVE WE GOT NAILED DUE TO SOME IDIOT FIRST TIME FLIPPER!![/QUOTE]

I think they have knoen about this site

The following values were still valid tonight at a Florida GameRush:

Samurai Western (PS2) - $19
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex (PS2) - $19
Psychonauts (PS2) - $21
Romance of the Three Kingdoms X (PS2) - $27
Kuon (PS2) - $24
Echo Night: Beyond (PS2) - $24

That wiped out my trade-in haul. I could probably get more of the last two, but the amount of hassle I had in getting the ones I traded was not an experience I'd like to repeat (it shouldn't take me over a half hour to buy two games).

In any case, both of my value cards are up in the multiple-hundred range, which tends to draw attention. So I'm holding off on doing more unless something else comes along. The funny thing is, except for one trip where I bought two copies of Fight Night 2, I never bought more than one of each title at any given TRU. I did, however, end up setting up trade accounts at three new GameRushes in the past month or so.

I think GameRush knows more about my fingerprints than the FBI.

I wouldn't worry too much about GameRush knowing about it... employees have been fired for providing information here, so it's long been known in various Blockbuster circles.

I like how the manager totally overstepped his bounds though: "Hey, you, did you make a profit off of this?" "Yes." "I hate you so I'm going to make your life miserable, instead of telling corporate to keep in touch with trade-in values!"

Hell, I remain fairly certain that the manager of the GR I frequent is a CAG.

Not that the guy who traded in could have done anything more obvious.

I think they will likely just redistrubte them amoung thier stores. I have traded them in at 3 neighborhood BB's. Neither of the 3 had either game in stock - infact they had never even seen it, all of the clerks were shocked at the price it pays. Now each of those stores has stock so everyone is happy (my value card though the most!)

[quote name='cdeener']Hey, there are always exceptions to the rules. But hey do you really think that GR/BB will be able to get rid of all these Echo Night Beyond's and Kuon's for $39.99 price tag, I don't think so.

Funny story, when I traded in a copy of Kuon at one of my local BB yesterday why when the clerk saw that the trade-in value of it was 24 bucks she was shocked. She told me that was the first time she saw that a trade-in price was more than 5 bucks.[/QUOTE]

The stores aren't tied together. They won't know if you take it to another store - just take it to a BB. Each of the BB's Ive gone to did not have either title in stock. There is one store in the area though that won't take them as some one had the nerve to unload every copy they found at that 1 store.

[quote name='jaffray']Too good to be true.. I am sorry to report this cheapy gamers, but it seems that my Gamerush has caught on to this website and the trade abuse. The gamerush manager said today that a person traded in an echo night and kuon, but the moron forgot to take the price sticker from the back of the case, revealing a sticker that said "gamestop 9.99" and even worse, the moron brought the games into the store with a gamestop bag. After the idiot finished his trade, the manager asked, if he wanted him to throw away the bag and he said "okay". The manager gave him the gift card that he requested for 48.00 and he found a receipt in the bag with the two games purchased at gamestop a few minutes ago, with the price of 21.54. It gets even better, he left the store and confronted the idiot getting into his car and started to question him. The moron got scared and told the manager about cheapassgamer.com. Last but not least, the manager is going to talk to his district manager, who will report it to corporate. How do I know this? I got shot down at that gamerush, after I tried to trade in a copy of echo night, and the manager told me what happened and that if I tried to go to another gamerush to trade this game in, he will suspend my account. I DONT BELIEVE WE GOT NAILED DUE TO SOME IDIOT FIRST TIME FLIPPER!![/QUOTE]

[quote name='kojubat']The following values were still valid tonight at a Florida GameRush:

Romance of the Three Kingdoms X (PS2) - $27[/QUOTE]

Huh, I guess it's just my GR that lowered the trade value (4th St. N. in St. Pete, for the locals). They also offered me $10 on a Resident Evil 4 when everyone else was getting $19. I think I'm going to have to make a different store my main trade location.

Wow, you gotta be stupid to leave the stickers on there. I always wondered what'd happen if i did that though, lol.

I would've just said "show me your policy that says i cant do this"

[quote name='botticus']I wouldn't worry too much about GameRush knowing about it... employees have been fired for providing information here, so it's long been known in various Blockbuster circles.

I like how the manager totally overstepped his bounds though: "Hey, you, did you make a profit off of this?" "Yes." "I hate you so I'm going to make your life miserable, instead of telling corporate to keep in touch with trade-in values!"

[/QUOTE]

About GR knowing - definitely. My post right above jaffray's details at least one example of that. In that case they did what they needed to do, and temporarily put a stop to (or at least slowed) the trade-ins on certain games by making them not worth the trouble.

I'm glad you brought up the the second point, Botticus. I just want to expand on that a bit. It's not like we're running some sort of scam or even exploiting loopholes (like the trade 3 get a used for $5 flipping scheme). We're just figuring out what Blockbuster offers for games and then finding certain ones that we can buy cheaper. If they don't want these games at the prices they offer, then all they need to do is adjust prices downward. It does makes sense for the manager to refuse your trade after finding out that info (for all he knows 20 more people will walk in with the same game that day), but the threat to suspend your account was a bit over the top. And chasing the guy down in the parking lot was ridiculous :roll:.

But you are definitely justified in being angry at the DAG (dumb-ass gamer) lurker (I HOPE he's a lurker and not a regular :D).

Regardless, this is one reason I pretty much avoid Gamerush for these types of trade-ins. I keep my profile there relatively low, especially when there is no trade-in deal involved (ie, I can get the same trade value at a regular BB, which is more convenient to boot). And like TexTuna said, if you spread them around to different stores it isn't as bad for the store either as they will only get 1 or 2 copies of these games. They won't be available at GS for $10 for too much longer once the publisher gets rid of their stock. So it's not necessarily the case that the games are really worth so little to GR. Sure, they may not sell ENB or Kuon for $40, but they are likely to sell many of them for more than they gave us in credit.

Now, having said all this, I do have to admit that I accidentally left a sticker on the back of one of those games the other day. I was in a hurry and didn't thoroughly strip them. I didn't notice until the BB employee had to peel the sticker off to scan the UPC :oops:. Fortunately I took the FRONT one off (showing the price) - and I would *never* bring them in a Gamestop bag (d'oh!).

[quote name='io']About GR knowing - definitely. My post right above jaffray's details at least one example of that. In that case they did what they needed to do, and temporarily put a stop to (or at least slowed) the trade-ins on certain games by making them not worth the trouble.

I'm glad you brought up the the second point, Botticus. I just want to expand on that a bit. It's not like we're running some sort of scam or even exploiting loopholes (like the trade 3 get a used for $5 flipping scheme). We're just figuring out what Blockbuster offers for games and then finding certain ones that we can buy cheaper. If they don't want these games at the prices they offer, then all they need to do is adjust prices downward. It does makes sense for the manager to refuse your trade after finding out that info (for all he knows 20 more people will walk in with the same game that day), but the threat to suspend your account was a bit over the top. And chasing the guy down in the parking lot was ridiculous :roll:.

But you are definitely justified in being angry at the DAG (dumb-ass gamer) lurker (I HOPE he's a lurker and not a regular :D).

Regardless, this is one reason I pretty much avoid Gamerush for these types of trade-ins. I keep my profile there relatively low, especially when there is no trade-in deal involved (ie, I can get the same trade value at a regular BB, which is more convenient to boot). And like TexTuna said, if you spread them around to different stores it isn't as bad for the store either as they will only get 1 or 2 copies of these games. They won't be available at GS for $10 for too much longer once the publisher gets rid of their stock. So it's not necessarily the case that the games are really worth so little to GR. Sure, they may not sell ENB or Kuon for $40, but they are likely to sell many of them for more than they gave us in credit.

Now, having said all this, I do have to admit that I accidentally left a sticker on the back of one of those games the other day. I was in a hurry and didn't thoroughly strip them. I didn't notice until the BB employee had to peel the sticker off to scan the UPC :oops:. Fortunately I took the FRONT one off (showing the price) - and I would *never* bring them in a Gamestop bag (d'oh!).[/QUOTE]

haha same here i didn't even notice that the sticker was there until they had to pull it off.. no price on it though.. so i felt stupid.. and check thoroughly after that.. oh well.. GR is good.. it's kinda wasting alot of my time.. doing trade in and stuff though :) but at least.. i'll have enought credit for the Rev when it come out hehe

[quote name='io']
Now, having said all this, I do have to admit that I accidentally left a sticker on the back of one of those games the other day. I was in a hurry and didn't thoroughly strip them. I didn't notice until the BB employee had to peel the sticker off to scan the UPC :oops:. Fortunately I took the FRONT one off (showing the price) - and I would *never* bring them in a Gamestop bag (d'oh!).[/QUOTE]
I don't worry so much about having the sticker on there. Nothing says I can't have a used game from another store that I want to get rid of. The first Kuon I traded in was actually labelled at $17.99, so I didn't bother with that sticker. It just alleviated the need for him to ask me if I wanted the $24. :p But now I remove the price stickers, just don't bother with the back sticker unless it peels off, so I have to instruct them to slide the cover out to scan it half the time.

It's funny how most of the employees don't realize all they have to do is slide the barcode up to make it visible to scan. I have to show them also.

[quote name='eraser813']It's funny how most of the employees don't realize all they have to do is slide the barcode up to make it visible to scan. I have to show them also.[/QUOTE]

I'm just happy when I go into a regular BB and they know how to do a trade-in and put it on a value card. They usually have to make a few phone calls, but get it done :D. If I can get the trade done, get the prices I expect, and get the value card properly credited I'm good.

Hey I noticed that on my trade-ins in VA I got credited with sales tax, but in another state I didn't. Strange - I know we've heard about people getting credited for tax before at GR and EB, but I've never actually seen it happen (including, I think, when I've traded at EB's in VA). It added about $7 to my value card, so I'm cool with it :D.

Has anyone else traded in RE4 recently? I was under the assumption that it was getting in the $8-$10 range, but if it really is getting $18 like some of the other TRU goodies, that's a tempting trade-in candidate.

I traded in all of the following games, I got them dirt cheap.

Ps2:
spongebob squarepants:bikini bottom $7
madden 2005 $7
sims bustin out $7
burnout 2 $6
need for speed hot pursuit $7
nascar 2005 chase for the cup $13.50
disgaea $24 (game was a bit scratched so traded it in, instead of ebay)
ghost in the shell $19

Xbox:
galleon $19
the incredible hulk $19
monster garage $9.50
red dead revolver $4.25
spiderman 2 $7
sonic mega collection plus $7
star wars knights of old republic II $9.50
american chopper $7

[quote name='racthamp']anyone know how much Powerdrome for PS2 fetch? i thought the xbox one fetch like $20 or something? thanx[/QUOTE]

$6. Xbox is $12. Try the first page of this thread :)

[quote name='dinovelvet']$6. Xbox is $12. Try the first page of this thread :)[/QUOTE]

thanx.. i remember vaguely that it used to around $20 in the summer or something... just saw a bunch at walmart the 3 pack for $10.. oh well.. will wait for the next thing to come :)

I checked some values at a GR in Dallas today:

Kuon: $24
Echo Night Beyond: $10
Ghost in the Shell: couldn't take because they had too many. but $19

I didn't trade in ENB, I'll take it to another BB and check its value there too.

[quote name='banpeikun']I checked some values at a GR in Dallas today:

Echo Night Beyond: $10
[/QUOTE]

I sure as hell hope thats the price for that location only.

[quote name='Bezerker']Wow, thanks for letting me know about Galleon, two of my local gamestops have em in for $8.99, ill have to pick em up.[/QUOTE]

I think Galleon's trade in value went down, it used be higher last week. Now its reported to be $19. Never got to trade in a copy cause all my Gamestops were out of stock.

[quote name='Bezerker']I sure as hell hope thats the price for that location only.[/QUOTE]

I traded one in on Tuesday and it was $24.

I hope so too. I traded one in last nite in Plano and got the $24 (last nite meaning Wednesday around 7:00pm).

[quote name='Bezerker']I sure as hell hope thats the price for that location only.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jkanownik']Traded in last night@ 6:30 PM in OH:

Kuon(PS2) - $24
Echo Night Beyond(PS2) - $24
World Soccer 2006(PS2) - $19

Mwuah ah ah ah![/QUOTE]
Good to hear, I'll probably be trading in another set of those two this weekend. I wish I had picked up the two KOF at a TRU I visited last weekend when I got two GiTS... ah well, maybe my TRU has restocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back