Games Prints Posters CDs DVDs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Asked my brother about it, as all the carts are half his, and he said to ask if you'd be willing to throw in a few SNES/N64 games. Let me know, bumpers.

Bump...

The article I was reading about Nolan Bushnell came out very recently and he was talking about his future plans. Hopefully he is able to get Atari to release great games again ;)

Bump...

If I remember correctly Nintendo was actually a playing card company before it entered the video game industry:lol: That's why I want those Hanafuda Cards that you can get if you're a Nintendo club member.

Bump...

I used to love playing Donkey Kong in the arcade and on the handheld as did many others. I'm sure Universal just thought they could either get some publicity or get a piece of the pie :lol:

Bump...

Thanks, that's the name of the company I was trying to remember! I had several older handheld games by Coleco, I remember football and basketball and I think maybe one more. It's been so long I couldn't remember anything but the white plastic unit and the red blips:lol:

Blue Murder! You know, I think they're loosely related somehow to either UFO or Michael Schenker (Legend of the Black Heaven stuff).

Btw, I have Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine for the pc; haven't really got a chance to break it out yet but I liked the art direction in Nintendo Power.

bread's done
Back