Games Prints Posters CDs DVDs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Returning the bump.

Interested in quite a bit.

Twilight Princess
Super Mario World

Also interested in your NES/Snes/Genesis/N64 Systems!

CML please!

Bump...

Definitely get a DS if you want to play GBA games on it, If you just want to play DS games get a DSi. I have about 20 games for it and they're all pretty good, if you get one let me know and I'll list them ; )

sorry, bud, didn't see anything for Goldeneye. probably gonna trade it in for 26$ amazon cred (just locked in so i have a week to beat it & i don't have to pay shipping). sorry, but i really want mortal kombat.

thanks again for the bumps, and checking out the list. ironically, i checked your list just earlier today, but didn't have time to bump.

Thx! Return
bump.gif

Bump...

Your post in my thread made me :rofl:. I totally would have bought them from you l if I hadn't rebought Kid Icarus on the Wii. If they sold Krull on a virtual console I would get that too, I gave my Atari 2600 and my PONG machine to my older brother though since I wasn't using them anymore:lol:

bump

cml for Gears of War 2 (disc only), please. wouldn't need a dc# so you could ship it for 1.50$ at most. i have a $7.13 gamestop giftcard if you shop there. lmk. thanks.

I haven't forgot about you... I am just trying to sell a couple things on my lowball and then I will use that to pay for the SW... Anyways, free Bump :)

bread's done
Back