Games Prints Posters CDs DVDs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bump...

I think I found your bands myspace page! I only listened to one song since I wanted to get on CAG but so far you guys sound good :D I had just finished listening to some songs by Metroid Metal right before I listened to your song With Ease :lol:

bump

so.....a miami hater, huh? i love the dolphins, and used to like the heat, but quit watching basketball a LONG time ago (when the Heat won the championship in '06 i think). who do you like? the lakers i assume?

btw, WTF is up with the postal service? have you still not recieved the GS gc? dude i've been waiting to see if they return it cuz it was too heavy (but i've sent/received many gc's that way & has never been sent back, or taken this long to deliver). in worst case scenario, you should be able to order a GS gc online for that exact amount & they'll ship it to you free. i'm very sorry about how long that is taking, man. hope it's not too much longer.

[quote name='skinkrawl']
I don't root for any one team in particular; I just like to see good basketball. I don't like how the guys on Miami teamed up, and I feel that they coast at times because they don't want to work hard. I grew up watching Magic and Bird in the 80s, so it spoiled me on guys who always played hard/the right way.[/QUOTE]
man i agree 110%. i grew up in the 80's, too. Bird was my dude. the celebrity that's poisened the entire sports leagues in the US is why i quit watching sports, tbh. they care more about their next commercial deal rather than actually practicing. team play has suffered, as well.

i still watch NFL, and i really just love a good game (no matter the teams). i know my team (Dolphins) usually lose every time i watch them play, so it's better that they don't come on my stations anymore, lol (i think?!).

no biggie on the trade. i was just worried they had misplaced it since it was taking so long (even when i asked you the 1st time was longer than usual).

i feel you on the weather, man. 2 toronados touched down within 5 miles of my apartments on Tuesday night. SCARY!!! flooded my moms home & messed up her car, but we are alive. over 200 people died from that same storm system over the southeast US. i hate hot weather, and i hate toronados = my.worst.fear.

thanks for the feedback. you're a great asset to CAG & i'd trade with you anytime, man. take care.

Bump...

I just noticed you have Mario kart Wii, do you play it online? I used to but I haven't in a while, my Wii console friend code is under my avatar :)

[quote name='skinkrawl']I haven't played Mario Kart in quite awhile. I actually haven't even played my Wii in forever. I've got such a backlog of games on PS3 and 360 right now, plus some from the last couple generations I missed out on while playing in the band and running a music venue. [/QUOTE]
I thought now would be a perfect time to try an online Wii game since PSN is still down:cry:

[quote name='skinkrawl']Into the online gaming? I haven't ever really gotten into it too much. Playing games has usually been a singular thing for me since I was a kid. I like the escape of it, not to be reminded how many retards there are in the world, which online can be quite the refresher course in.[/QUOTE]
dude, i'm the exact same way. i have a good friend that i talk to on XBL several times a day, and he can't understand why i can't play DA2 & talk to him at the same time. i try to explain that i like to get lost in their world. he says, "just turn the subtitles on." he just doesn't get it cuz he played through dragon age 2 while talking to me, and wanting to discuss parts of the game, but i can't do that. if he can, that's all good. he gets it (as much as he can) now, giving me a few hours to play whatever game & get back to him.

i play 2 online games with him, and he can discipline his kids, talk to his lady, talk to me, and come in first BY FAR on everything we play. he tries to talk to me, it blows my concentration & i get killed & it sucks. i guess it's how i was conditioned by gaming, as well.

i had a short period during the Atarti, then NES days when i played local multiplayer, but once i got the SNES, with all the Final Fantasies (my favs), Street Fighters, ETC.,ETC.,ETC., i preferred those games i played alone to a few shmups w/ coop, football games, etc. got back into local mp w/ the N64 & Dreamcast (w/ NFL2k series & Soul Calibur, Goldeneye) but nothing still held a candle to my Zelda's, RPGs, etc.

i still feel the same today. he gave me the Gears3 beta code & i feel obligated to play it, but i so want to finish the DA2 story since LA Noire is coming fast. i have Gears3 preordered since amazon has the 20$ bonus cred (that's why i wanted gears2 to know where the story was at - i played little of Gears1, but he explained the story to me). point is, i have no intention of ever playing the mp in Gears3. i'll play the campaign, then sell it for what i paid for it. no interest in the mp.

anyway, enough babbling, as today is "Bin Laden is DEAD Day!"

[quote name='skinkrawl']Finished Red Dead Redemption and New Vegas this week.[/QUOTE]

Wow, aren't they supposed to be really long games? I started Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare and it seems like it would take quite a while with all the side missions. Compared to how many games I own I play less than 1% of them online :lol:

Bump...

I was hoping that PSN would be up again soon but I was just looking at some recent news and it appears that whoever has been hacking sony plans to attack them again :whistle2:(

Bump...

Make sure you get on PSN whenever it comes back up since there is supposed to be some free stuff as compensation for the downtime ;)

bread's done
Back