ZombiU
Assassin's Creed III

$49.99
Avengers Battle for Earth
ESPN Sports Connection
Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2013
Just Dance 4
Rabbids Land

:360: :ps3: Dishonored $59.99 - Free strategy guide and Dunwall City Trials DLC w/ purchase

:ps3: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale $39.99 (new low price)

:360: Halo 4 $39.99

:360: Nike+ Kinect Training $49.99 - Free Fast and Focused: Upper Body and Core Pack DLC

:360: :ps3: Far Cry 3 $49.99 :pc: $39.99

:360: Let's Dance $9.99

icongs_r1.gif
50% off all strategy guides
icongs_r1.gif
Double trade-in credit on all systems

URL

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='whitereflection']Where do you live that PS2s are $5 or $10?[/QUOTE]

Utah. Can't give away a PS2 or any older consoles here. Even newer systems are cheap. Last lot of 250GB Slims and/or Kinect bundles I bought were all

[quote name='HeightsBound']Should I pick up a guide for Dishonored? Does it need one? I bought Hitman and Skyrim so far[/QUOTE]I wouldn't. From the reviews on Amazon, it's a pretty poor guide and an adequate picture-book.

Was able to get The Witcher 2 guide for $11.25 before tax. The receipt showed an additional 10% off.

This was at the dirtiest Gamestop I've ever been to. Rubber bands, paperclips and dust bunnies littered the floor behind the registers, and when the guy went to the back room to get my guide (they weren't even out on the floor display, just stacked in a huge pile in the back), I peeked back there and saw bags of trash on the floor, food on the counter (dude had to move a half loaf of bread to get to the guides) and barely a spot to walk.

The 2 employees told me that they were closing that store later this year. I can remember when it used to be a Babbage's. It's been there for years. At least there's another store down the road that the employees can transfer to.

[quote name='shieryda']Was able to get The Witcher 2 guide for $11.25 before tax. The receipt showed an additional 10% off.

This was at the dirtiest Gamestop I've ever been to. Rubber bands, paperclips and dust bunnies littered the floor behind the registers, and when the guy went to the back room to get my guide (they weren't even out on the floor display, just stacked in a huge pile in the back), I peeked back there and saw bags of trash on the floor, food on the counter (dude had to move a half loaf of bread to get to the guides) and barely a spot to walk.

The 2 employees told me that they were closing that store later this year. I can remember when it used to be a Babbage's. It's been there for years. At least there's another store down the road that the employees can transfer to.[/QUOTE]

I saw a small roach climbing on an Adventure Time DS case at a Gamestop I went to last week. Though I'm willing to bet your Gamestop probably has Philly-style roaches amongst all that muck.

The grossest Gamestop I have been in was when I was subbing for one. They just had empty cases every where, and it was right after Eb/GS merged. I got there in the morning and probably cleaned for two or three hours before anyone even walked into the store. I can't say there were roaches, but it was pretty awful.

Anyway, went and got my last batch of guides yesterday and I don't think I'm going to be grabbing anymore unless this is still going on next week and I end up in the last GS relatively close to me. Either way, I got Dragon's Dogma(planning on getting into it this week), SCV, and FFXIII for ~19. So I'm pretty pleased with that.

[quote name='edub3']I didn't think so either but I saw someone mention it earlier. Thanks for the info.[/QUOTE]

last year when they had the coupons to buy a 3DS for $100 when trading in your DS Lite, i never used mine and my points were returned a few days after the coupon expired.

bread's done
Back