Gamestop Ad 6/27 - 7/5

So, is $40 as good as it's going to get for Asura's Wrath? Been interested in that for a while, despite the DLC problems or whatever in regards to the end.

[quote name='nnthomas']I even bought the DLC. DLC is way better than main game.[/QUOTE]

This is just a universal fact. The problem is the DLC now costs MORE than the game itself, and since the Duke GOTY Edition doesn't seem to be materializing, $5 for this game is still a ripoff.

i gave up on duke when i bought for $10 a few months back from gamefly, thought to myself "why the fuck am i playing this shit when i have better games still in their shrink wrap?" then i traded it for $12

[quote name='Royal High Knight']$250 for that bundle? I guess but if your in no rush for one, hold out to see if a price drop comes or if you can stand the wait, black friday should have some nice cheap and great bundles.[/QUOTE]

I'm sitting on about $240 of Best Buy credit after the trade-in-apalooza from early June. How likely would they be to match Gamestop on the PS3 bundle? I haven't seen a Sly bundle at Best Buy, so I'm not certain that they would match it (and their price for the 160GB is $249.99 without any games bundled).

If they don't price match the GS price, I'll be fine waiting until Black Friday. There should be some pretty good deals on PS3 slims, whether bundled with games or not.

bread's done
Back