Gamestop B1G1 Select Used Games + New Coupon Codes

XHeavygunX

CAG Newbie

Buy 1 Get 1 FREE on select pre-owned PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, and DS games. Offer expires 8/18/2013.

Coupon codes not stackable with above offer:
$5 off on orders of in-stock games and accessories totaling $25 or more.
Use Code: AUG5. Excludes hardware. Other exclusions may apply. Offer Expires 08/13/13.

15% off and free value shipping on orders of in-stock games and accessories totaling $59.99 or more.
Use code: AUG15. Excludes hardware. Other exclusions may apply. Offer Expires 08/13/13!

35% off Tom Clancy PC Download games - expires 8/5/2013

original post
On Monday July 29 gamestop is having a buy one get one free on select pre own games. Was sent to us gamestop workers in an email yesterday and its a one day only sale

:wii: Active Life: Magic Carnival
:ps3: Adventures of TinTin
:ps3: Aliens Colonial Marines
:360: Aliens Colonial Marines
:wii: AMF Bowling Pinbusters
:ps3: :360: Assassin's Creed 2
:ps3: :360: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
:ps3: :360: Assassin's Creed Revelations
:wii: :ps3: Bakugan
:ds: Battle of the Giants: Dragons
:ps3: :360: Battlefield Bad Company 2
:wii: Big League Sports
:360: Biggest Loser
:360: BlazBlue Continuum Shift (Not Extended)
:wii: Blazing Angels
:ps3: :360: Borderlands (Vanilla)
:ps3: :360: Brink
:wii: Brunswick Pro Bowling
:ps3: :360: Brutal Legend
:ps3: :360: Bulletstorm
:wii: Cabela's Dangerous Hunt '11
:ps3: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
:ps3: :360: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3
:ps3: :wii: Chaotic: Shadow Warrior
:ps3: :360: Child of Eden
:ds: Clubhouse Games
:ps3: :360: Crysis 2
:360: Dance Central
:wii: Dance Dance Revolution: Hottest Party
:wii: Dance Dance Revolution: Hottest Party 2
:360: Dance Dance Revolution Universe
:ps3: Dance on Broadway
:ps3: Dead Island (Vanilla)
:ps3: :360: Dead Space 2
:wii: Deca Sports 2
:wii: Deer Drive
:ps3: :360: Def Jam Rapstar
:ps3: :360: Deus Ex Human Revolution
:wii: Disney Epic Mickey
:psp: Dissidia
:ps3: :wii: DJ Hero
:ps3: :wii: :360: DJ Hero 2
:3ds: Dream Trigger
:wii: EA Sports Active
:wii: EA Sports NFL
:ps3: Enemy Territory Quake
:ds: Ener-G: Dance Squad
:ps3: :360: Enslaved
:ps3: EyePet
:ps3: F1 Championship Edition
:360: Fable 3
:360: Fallout New Vegas (Vanilla)
:wii: Game Party 1,2,3
:ds: Gardening Mama
:ps3: God of War 3
:ds: Guitar Hero On Tour: Decades
:wii: :ps3: :360: Guitar Hero Aerosmith
:wii: :ps3: :360: Guitar Hero World Tour
:360: Halo 3
:360: Halo Reach
:360: Homefront
:ds: I Spy Funhouse
:wii: I Spy Spooky Mansion
:wii: iCarly
:ds: Imagine Fashion Designer
:ds: Imagine Teacher
:ps3: Infamous
:wii: Just Dance
:ps3: Killzone 2
:360: Kinect Disneyland Adventures
:wii: Kore Gang
:ds: Kung Fu Panda
:ps3: Kung Fu Rider
:ps3: Little Big Planet GotY
:vita: Little Deviants
:psp: Lumines
:wii: Madden 2009
:wii: :ps3: :360: Madden 2010
:wii: :ps3: :360: Madden 2011
:wii: :ps3: :360: Madden 2012
:wii: Mario Sonic Olympic
:360: Mass Effect
:ps3: :360: Mass Effect 2
:ps3: :360: Mass Effect 3
:ps3: :360: Medal of Honor
:ps3: Medieval Moves
:ds: Megamind
:ps3: :360: Mindjack
:ps3: MLB 10 The Show
:ps3: MLB 2011 The Show
:wii: Monster Trucks Mayhem
:ds: My English Coach Spanish
:ds: My Healthy Cooking Coach
:ds: My Stop Smoking Coach
:ps3: NBA 2K11
:360: NCAA Footall 2012
:wii: Nerf N-Strike
:wii: Nerf N-Strike Elite
:ps3: NFL Head Coach 09
:ps3: Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
:wii: Ninja Reflex
:wii: NPPL Championship Paintball
:ds: Paws and Claws Pampered
:ds: Personal Trainer
:ds: Petz Hamsterz 2
:ds: Petz Wild Animals Dolphins
:wii: Pirates of the Caribbean
:360: Power Gig
:3ds: Rabbids Travel in Time
:ps3: :360: Rage
:ps3: Ratchet and Clank All 4 One
:psp: Ratchet and Clank Size Matters
:ps3: :360: Resident Evil 5
:ps3: :360: Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City
:ps3: Resistance 1,2
:psp: Resistance Retribution
:ds: Rhytm Heaven
:wii: :360: Rock Band AC/DC
:wii: :360: Rock Band Lego
:ps3: :360: Rogue Warrior
:wii: Scene It Twilight
:wii: Secret Saturdays
:wii: Sega Superstar Tennis
:wii: :ps3: :360: Shaun White Skateboarding
:wii: :ps3: :360: Shaun White Snowboarding
:wii: Shaun White Skateboarding World Stage
:ps3: Shoot, The
:wii: Sing It
:ps3: Singstar ABBA
:ps3: :360: Singularity
:wii: Smarty Pants
:ps3: :360: Sniper Ghost Warrior
:ps3: Socom Confrontation
:ds: Spongebob Boating Blast
:wii: Star Wars Lightsaber Duels
:ps3: Star Wars Force Unleashed
:3ds: Steel Diver
:ps3: :360: Stormrise
:360: Stranglehold
:wii: :ps3: Tiger Woods 2008
:ps3: Tiger Woods 2009
:ps3: :360: Timeshift
:ps3: :360: Tom Clancy's Hawx
:wii: :ps3: :360: Tony Hawk Ride
:wii: :ps3: :360: Tony Hawk Shred
:wii: Top Spin 3
:ps3: TV Superstars
:360: UEFA Euro 2008
:wii: Ultimate Band
:wii: Ultimate I Spy
:ps3: Uncharted 3 (Vanilla)
:ps3: :360: Vancouver Winter Olympics
:360: Virtua Tennis 3
:ps3: :360: Warhammer 40K Space Marines
:ds: Warioware DIY
:wii: We Ski
:wii: :ps3: :360: Where the Wild Things Are
:wii: Wii Music
:wii: Wonder World Amusement

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all...the games are not even that great so stop being an annoying ass.

Lastly...how about getting over your social anixity and actually pick up a phone and use it. Stop masking your lack of social skills by being "a badass" on the Internet. Idiot

First of all...the games are not even that great so stop being an annoying ass.

Lastly...how about getting over your social anixity and actually pick up a phone and use it. Stop masking your lack of social skills by being "a badass" on the Internet. Idiot
I know you aren't talking to me because I didn't even do anything. I asked a simple question and the other guy posted a smarta** response.

-Yes I know CAG "breaks deals" aka announces sales early

-1 person reported this, not multiple people

-The regional B1G1 Gamestop deal was announced beforehand as well, you said "these deals are nationwide" which they clearly aren't when there was literally the same sale like 2 weeks ago, just on different games.

-Ultimately you're not answering anything and being smart for no reason
I'm trying to answer your questions, as best as I can. If you're going to analyze everything and keep track of every sale at every store, that's great. I was wrong.

I'm trying to answer your questions, as best as I can. If you're going to analyze everything and keep track of every sale at every store, that's great. I was wrong.
Look, I apologize then. You replied to me like I hadn't even looked through the thread or knew anything at all.

All I wanted was some more reassurance that anyone else had info on this sale before I waste my time on Monday going to my Gamestop stores.

The 2 where I live now don't have generous people working at them so if I called, they wouldn't answer me anyway.

Again, I'm sorry. Let's just drop it and get back on topic

Look, I apologize then. You replied to me like I hadn't even looked through the thread or knew anything at all.

All I wanted was some more reassurance that anyone else had info on this sale before I waste my time on Monday going to my Gamestop stores.

The 2 where I live now don't have generous people working at them so if I called, they wouldn't answer me anyway.

Again, I'm sorry. Let's just drop it and get back on topic
We're good man. I'd like to apologize as well if I came off as a snob or an ass, it wasn't intentional.

Fixed.

As far as when it starts, I can't confirm that. There is some marketing thing starting Monday though.
Sorry.:S I'd like to say that I confused with you some other CAG, I can't figure out who... :lol:

I just noticed that MW3 for xbox went down from $18 to $15 since the price list was posted by MillerTime2523 (thank you very much for that) just a few hours ago, I'm going to have to look a little more to see if some of the other prices have gone up or not.

Went to GameStop today and the girl printed out the list of games and their prices for this for me..... Cool thing was she was pretty hot too.

Anyone need prices, just ask.

Went to GameStop today and the girl printed out the list of games and their prices for this for me..... Cool thing was she was pretty hot too.

Anyone need prices, just ask.
I want pics.

Just kidding.

I think I'm just picking up Dream Trigger and something else. This sale could use more portable games.

seems a good time to rebuy god of war 3. wondering what to pair it with. Warhammer space marine is the same price.. I have seen mixed reviews on that game. any thoughts on space marine?
Warhammer is great. It was my first and only Warhammer game (at least so far) but I loved it. If you like 3rd person shooters with good melee elements, you should have a good time. The gameplay is not very deep, but it is solid. The real bonus for me was the little touches of the Warhammer universe. I especially loved the death screens and loading screens with Warhammer proverbs, but there are a lot of other nice touches with dialog. It almost made me want to look into the Warhammer world a little more, but I just don't have time for it (until the next game, hopefully).

I'll probably pick up Resistance 1 & 2. I was holding out for a sale on the trilogy pack, but 2 out of the 3 games for 5 bucks? Can't beat that. 

Is Rage really $3.50 on the PS3?

Hmmm, I've actually asked this before quite a while back and everyone insisted that it groups the prices together, as in you would get 1 from each price range.

If I get more than 2 games I guess I'll just break them up to be sure.
It does group them. I have never had a problem with it. The poster before you sounds like a complete asshole. The gs employee was doing his job and knew that the system normally groups games by price.

Looks like I may finally pick up Dead Island, probably going to pair it with Warhammer.

Are any of those Assassin's Creed games any good? I own the first one, but it was a flea market pickup that went straight to the backlog.

Looks like I may finally pick up Dead Island, probably going to pair it with Warhammer.

Are any of those Assassin's Creed games any good? I own the first one, but it was a flea market pickup that went straight to the backlog.
I really liked the story of AC1. Each next AC title to me seems more "playable" since it's newer. Better controls, better graphics, etc. I have played them all & they are all really good though! I might get 1 or 2 this monday at gamestop. :rofl:

If you have a PS3 and considering picking up the rest of the AC games, GameStop has the "Ezio Triology" for $19.99. It comes with AC 2, AC Brotherhood, and AC Revelations.

If you have a PS3 and considering picking up the rest of the AC games, GameStop has the "Ezio Triology" for $19.99. It comes with AC 2, AC Brotherhood, and AC Revelations.
Thanks, I may hold off on getting any Monday then, since it's cheaper and more convenient to just get the collection for me.

Looking up reviews for most of these games, I've decided to expand my 360 collection. Most of these sound pretty good, but is there any of these I should avoid?

Bad Company 2/Brink

Brutal Legend/Medal of Honor

Stranglehold/TimeShift

Vancouver 2010/Singularity

Rage/Resident Evil 5

Possibly looking to get Madden 11 or 12 just for the achievements, since the '13 Achievements are ridiculous.

seems a good time to rebuy god of war 3. wondering what to pair it with. Warhammer space marine is the same price.. I have seen mixed reviews on that game. any thoughts on space marine?
ill vouch for space marines, i got it from playstation plus, and avoided it for a while, but once i started playing i was pretty much hooked til the finish. dont expect anything spectacular, but its a solid third person shooter game.

Thanks, I may hold off on getting any Monday then, since it's cheaper and more convenient to just get the collection for me.
might not be that convenient, as you have to install all the games, i believe they take up a cool 18 gb, and still require the disc to play.

Looking up reviews for most of these games, I've decided to expand my 360 collection. Most of these sound pretty good, but is there any of these I should avoid?

Bad Company 2/Brink

Brutal Legend/Medal of Honor

Stranglehold/TimeShift

Vancouver 2010/Singularity

Rage/Resident Evil 5

Possibly looking to get Madden 11 or 12 just for the achievements, since the '13 Achievements are ridiculous.
Not Brink, it is completely dead.

Just got an email from Gamestop. They sent me a coupon for 25% off any pre-owned game, for me to use and for 5 "friends or family."

Each time they use it I get 1,000 Powerup Rewards Points.

Still nothing about a B1G1, but if there is, this better stack with it. Says valid 7/29 through 8/4

Not Brink, it is completely dead.
And it was terrible from the start. Avoid it.
This. Horrible game. Should be on an avoid list.

Just got an email from Gamestop. They sent me a coupon for 25% off any pre-owned game, for me to use and for 5 "friends or family."

Each time they use it I get 1,000 Powerup Rewards Points.

Still nothing about a B1G1, but if there is, this better stack with it. Says valid 7/29 through 8/4
Fudge. I don't see this in my email. Hope I get one though... seems like easy points.

I won't mind if it only applies to the under $10 games. Been eyeing Star Wars: the Force Unleased on the PS3 for some time, reluctant to buy since I beat the PSP version awhile back.

Been also eyeing Lost Planet on the PS3. I have the 360 Colonies Edition. I have been curious on how the changes between the normal edition and the colonies impact the game.
Yeah, seriously. This is really nice! Does the deal work with the recent 25% off coupon?

well, is there another game I should take off there or one I should add for 360 to replace it?
Get Brink, it's not that bad. It's mainly because it was a huge disappointment more than it being a horrible game. It was just supposed to be amazing when it turned out not to be.

It's kinda like a bad Team Fortress. It's worth a try.

I played local multiplayer brink a little. It wasn't too bad. Its probably what I would play now. Can you get all or most of the achievements for it without online? Because you can't really beat 3 dollars a game after the bogo.

I played local multiplayer brink a little. It wasn't too bad. Its probably what I would play now. Can you get all or most of the achievements for it without online? Because you can't really beat 3 dollars a game after the bogo.
Yes, you can. Spend the 3 dollars on a frozen yogurt, and put the precious time in enjoying better games in the backlog.

bread's done
Back