Gamestop B2G1 preowned products (everything) 10/24-10/27 (10/24 exclusive to PUR members)

kickrockz713

CAGiversary!
Feedback
100 (100%)
18_t.gif
Buy any 2 pre-owned games, pre-owned hardware, accessories or consumer electronics get 1 free. Offer expires 10/27.
18_t.gif
Buy 1 Get 1 Free on Select Pre-Owned Games from these hit franchises: Batman Arkham Series, Battlefield Series and Assassin's Creed series. Expires 11/2/13.

Credit goes to sasukeken

B2G1 free starting Thursday for PUR members. It will run till Sunday CoB.
It's back again

10/24 Power Up Rewards members only
10/25 - 10/27 everyone else

Also you have until 1/15/14 to return all three games if you want 3 free rentals ( not suggesting you do this )
or if you bought them for gifts, etc......

capture

Last edited by a moderator:
It says right on it, "Valid instore only".
I have the email printed out right next to me, it doesn't say it on there anywhere. Though, it does say to scan the rewards card and surrender the coupon, but seeing as how my PUR account is online and there is a code to enter, seems like it would be easy enough to make it work online. Gotta get asses in the stores I guess.

lol, tried it yesterday too it worked. coupon code that ends1650
mine ends 1996

Mine ends 1996 and it worked by itself but not when used with the B2G1

We tried all variations of what and when to scan stuff possible and it kept overriding the 20% with the b2g1

Ended up just using the 20% on it since I was picking up GTA V for a friend and only picked up the other two games to fully take advantage of the deals.

Was quite bummed though because I would have gotten Razors Edge and 007 Reloaded for $32 since my buddy was giving me $45 got GTA V

Used the birthday coupon no problem.

Got Agarest war 2 with coupon was ~20, tropico 4 for 17.99 and ni no kuni in steel book free, could not pass up the steel book.

Mine ends 1996 and it worked by itself but not when used with the B2G1

We tried all variations of what and when to scan stuff possible and it kept overriding the 20% with the b2g1

Ended up just using the 20% on it since I was picking up GTA V for a friend and only picked up the other two games to fully take advantage of the deals.

Was quite bummed though because I would have gotten Razors Edge and 007 Reloaded for $32 since my buddy was giving me $45 got GTA V
used that one too, but didnt work either. i thought that i only wrote the wrong numbers. the image i got was kinda blurry.

Someone called me on that during the B2G2. I just said "I like trolling used copies for rare pokemon. You'd be surprised what you get. And I can make money trading them back to you, so why not?"

Guess that was a satisfactory answer, as she stopped giving me crap and rang me out.
Wow, lol.

I traded in my Vita 2 months ago at my local store. It was basically brand new and got 135 in store credit. Went back and it was still there with its perfectly placed Hori screen protector! I bought that and 2 3ds xls. I got a heck of a deal.

Has anyone tried stacking last week's SOTW(25% off used consoles) with the B2G1?

I'm thinking of getting a PSPGo($50 pre-coupon) or a Vita($170 pre-coupon) tomorrow, and if it stacks it'd be a lot of help convincing me. :p

Was planning on picking up 2 3DS XL and a vita but when I got to the store they told me I couldn't get a free system so I went to another gamestop. The gave me the same story but mentioned that I could get an ipod instead. I asked the guy if an ipad would work and he told me it would.

So I picked out a 3ds xl, a vita, and a gen 1 ipad 16g and the receipt actually rang up the vita for free.

Im guessing you can get consoles through the system but you have to get it passed the employees first.

Only thing that sucks is that the vita and the 3ds xl doesnt come with memory cards but whatever.

whats ATK?  I have a bunch of pokemon games I want to trade in but really don't want to have a bunch of new games I don't want to play, would rather have the credit.

Was planning on picking up 2 3DS XL and a vita but when I got to the store they told me I couldn't get a free system so I went to another gamestop. The gave me the same story but mentioned that I could get an ipod instead. I asked the guy if an ipad would work and he told me it would.

So I picked out a 3ds xl, a vita, and a gen 1 ipad 16g and the receipt actually rang up the vita for free.

Im guessing you can get consoles through the system but you have to get it passed the employees first.

Only thing that sucks is that the vita and the 3ds xl doesnt come with memory cards but whatever
Those employees where jerks. You should leave bad feedback since it lets you get a free system when you try ordering online. I hate when these employees think they know better than their own register.

I don't shop at gamestop much but I picked up wrong version of a game that was part of b2g1.  Do I have to return all 3 or is it possible to return one game and i'm assuming i'd have to buy another right then of equal value?  if it matters it' wasn't the cheapest (ie free) game

I don't shop at gamestop much but I picked up wrong version of a game that was part of b2g1. Do I have to return all 3 or is it possible to return one game and i'm assuming i'd have to buy another right then of equal value? if it matters it' wasn't the cheapest (ie free) game
Did you grab the right game (and scanned right on your receipt) and they gave you the wrong one or did you just grab the wrong game? If the receipt's right they'll probably just take the wrong one and hand you the right one. If you grabbed the wrong game and have what's on the receipt they would have to return all three and rebuy. Depending on the store if you're in EST where they're already closing up you might get a nice manager to handle it for you or just return the one game.

it was my fault. I wish I can go back today because the sales rep was really nice (gave me game guides for free) but will either try tomorrow or make up the loss by the  gamestop to bestbuy trade-in route, which I rarely do. 

Edit:

Used this Bday coupon if anyone needs it. I think this is the Oct one.

http://imgur.com/P3omtGr
There's the birthday coupon dude, calm down with the double posting and use the search function, jeez.

EDIT: someone was asking about it and deleted his posts, I'm not crazy.. >_>

Just got back from GS. Didn't use the birthday coupon because I don't want to get called out on it and I don't really feel kosher using it, but I did use a $5 PUR coupon. Also, used that little trick biggie2123 used of adding Rainbow Six Vegas to have the 30% extra kick in. So, here's my haul:

Traded in:

Skyward Sword

SSB Brawl

Demon's Souls

Lumines Electronic Symphony (btw, update to the base price in the TIV list, it's now $3 base)

Purchased:

Kingdom Hearts 3D

Tales of the Abyss

Mario Kart 7 (dropped it down to 29.69 after the coupon and Pro discount, system was giving us trouble so I think the dude [who was the manager] overrode it, says on the receipt "Promotion Not Found")

Rainbow Six Vegas

$16.05 out of pocket.

So, quick question for you guys: the Tales of the Abyss copy was just the game, no case. It really irks me, even though I'll likely end up trading it into GS down the line and I know they don't really care. However, I care now. Is it possible for me to go to another GS that has TotA with the box and exchange one for one? If so, what do I need to bring with me?

I was able to use the correct birthday coupon and get it to stack w B2G1. Wish I could go back and use this birthday coupon from yesterdays's transactions :(

Last time I traded in an xbox 360 ac adapter slim, the 30% didn't kick in, Is it automatic?

I bought 3 preowned nintendolands, and no bonus was seen that day.

That's why I'm so skeptic about just letting them go through without saying anything.

image hosting

image upload

It's back

10/18-10/20 Power Up Rewards members only

Also you have until 1/15/14 to return all three games if you want 3 free rentals ( not suggesting you do this )
or if you bought them for gifts, etc......

capture
I asked it about this in store and the employee said the 1/15 return date would only apply to new products, it does say ANY product not any NEW Product. So YMMV on this I suppose

I asked it about this in store and the employee said the 1/15 return date would only apply to new products, it does say ANY product not any NEW Product. So YMMV on this I suppose
That's odd since it says "any" product and even mentions that new products must not be open which implies it works for used items. With that said I don't think the employee is right. Probably just didn't want to have to deal with returns.

this is not YMMV. That employee doesn't know what's going on. I believe in CAGs more than I would of any GS employee just for the simple fact that half of them never know what's going on. Trust me dude is lying.

The b-day coupon ending in 1650 worked for me twice today with the B2G1.

Randomly found a copy of the PS3 RE Archives edition that someone traded in with unused codes in it.

I couldnt get the october birthday coupon to work  with B2G1 freetoday and I got $45 Windwaker, $50 Killer is Dead, and $35 Resident evil.

Kinda sucked.  So i ended up just getting windwaker for $35.

Oh well.

this is not YMMV. That employee doesn't know what's going on. I believe in CAGs more than I would of any GS employee just for the simple fact that half of them never know what's going on. Trust me dude is lying.
I even read the receipt to him word for word, yeah I guess he was one clueless employee. For this matter, I do have a used game just sitting there which I got about 2 wks ago that I want to return.

As an FYI, it looks like GS coded the b-day code ending in 1996 so that it didn't work with the B2G1--I couldn't get it to work twice at two different GSs today (either handwritten or printed out with the barcode), though the 1650 code worked with no problems.

Grabbed Infamous, Red Dead Redemption, and Killzone 3 (All PS3) for a grand total of $18. Time to play some of the stuff I missed before the PS4 comes out.

One of the better B2G1 deals I've had. Thanks for alerting me OP!

Love my store. The normal guys always know what's going on, then they just hired a few new people and I'm surprised but they know their shit too. My best buy on the other hand....

Grabbed Infamous, Red Dead Redemption, and Killzone 3 (All PS3) for a grand total of $18. Time to play some of the stuff I missed before the PS4 comes out.

One of the better B2G1 deals I've had. Thanks for alerting me OP!
That's what I'm trying to do as well. Just started up inFAMOUS. Very very fun game.

This happened a while back now but figured I would ask here.

I redeemed a coupon from my PowerUp Rewards account or whatever, it was like $10 any product...

Anyway I always just write the code down, never print it out and I went in like normal, the ditzy girl who doesn't know anything about games turned it down and said they aren't allowed to take written codes.

I was just like, "Is that a new thing? Because I've always done this in the past."

She said, "No, we aren't allowed to take them, we can't enter them." Or something like that.

Anyway, I pulled it up on my phone and showed her, where it just said the code, no barcode or anything, and she took it.

But does anyone know if she was just bull-shitting or have I just gotten lucky all those past times?

Just got back. Grabbed GOW: Ascension, Metal Gear Rising Revengeance, Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut, inFAMOUS 2, Uncharted, and 3D Dot Game Heroes.

Paid for all of it except $15 for what was previously on a Watch Dogs pre-order, lol.

I really need to get a printer. I have that birthday coupon (legit, birthday was Oct 14th) and a $5 off coupon I redeemed with points. -.-

EDIT: GOW: Ascension online pass was used. Damn. :(
Just happened across this and if no else responded yet; check your receipt, when I bought GoW Asc a while back, the receipt gave me an online code, pretty cool.

I redeemed a coupon from my PowerUp Rewards account or whatever, it was like $10 any product...

Anyway I always just write the code down, never print it out and I went in like normal, the ditzy girl who doesn't know anything about games turned it down and said they aren't allowed to take written codes.

I was just like, "Is that a new thing? Because I've always done this in the past."

She said, "No, we aren't allowed to take them, we can't enter them." Or something like that.

Anyway, I pulled it up on my phone and showed her, where it just said the code, no barcode or anything, and she took it.

But does anyone know if she was just bull-shitting or have I just gotten lucky all those past times?
she was bullshitting as ive been giving out written codes for ages without resistance

Just BS, the B-Day coupon I've used all the time just giving the code.

Last time I traded in an xbox 360 ac adapter slim, the 30% didn't kick in, Is it automatic?
I bought 3 preowned nintendolands, and no bonus was seen that day.
That's why I'm so skeptic about just letting them go through without saying anything.
They owe you a bonus. There was a barcode for them to scan.

bread's done
Back