Gamestop B2G1F This Weekend

so this is east coast only? If so please input YMMV or move to regional deals, I got nothing in my e-mail box about the B2G1 free

[quote name='CaoPi']so this is east coast only? If so please input YMMV or move to regional deals, I got nothing in my e-mail box about the B2G1 free[/QUOTE]

Did you even read any posts? Or just here to complain because YOU did not receive anything?

[quote name='AFC']Huh, I'm surprised the Culver City mall store is participating instead of the one on Venice and Overland. They were the bigger store if I remember right.

edit: So right now we know 2 locations in SoCal: Culver City Mall and West Hollywood Gateway. Would be surprised if City Place in Long Beach isn't involved either.[/QUOTE]

Ahhh I go to school right down the street from there and I'm gone this weekend

Another SoCal location per my email:

Downey Center
Downey, CA

Also in a shopping center with a BB, so maybe those are the stores that are getting the targeted B2G1?

I talked to a GameStop employee and he said this deal is more than likely for the gamestops very close or in the same shopping center as a best buy store.

A store close by my town is having the b2g1

Aberdeen,NC store which is actually right beside a bestbuy

[quote name='cancerman1120']Could this mean BBY is actually causing GS to change? More B2G1 is better for everyone. :)[/QUOTE]

Exactly! The GameStop employee asked me was bestbuy doing a b2g1 free as well and I remembered midnight metal's thread and said yes.

So corporate finally recognizes BB as a threat lol

Sucks there only doing it at gamestops that are in a very close proximity to a best buy.

[quote name='doc_j88']I talked to a GameStop employee and he said this deal is more than likely for the gamestops very close or in the same shopping center as a best buy store.

A store close by my town is having the b2g1

Aberdeen,NC store which is actually right beside a bestbuy[/QUOTE]
Now that I think about it the one I got the email for is in the same plaza as a Best Buy.

[quote name='Drclaw411']No email for me. Anybody know of a store in the Chicagoland area having the sale? From Chicago out to Joliet or Morris would be a worth-it drive for me. I wonder if this will combine with the $10 off coke code.[/QUOTE]

My email says the gamestop in Rivercrest Centre in Crestwood is having the sale.

[quote name='missingno81']I'm near all those Gamestops in SoCal but no email. GameStop is really fucking up with my account.[/QUOTE]

No, fucking up on socal customers! I haven't received an email also.

I live in Oro Valley, AZ (near Tucson) and I just got an e-mail yesterday about a sale at the local store up in the Oro Valley Marketplace. No idea if any of the other stores in Tucson are having the sale though. This is a really strange promotion.

But I might pick up Phoenix Wright for DS, Plants vs Zombies for 360, and something else priced at $17.99 or under.

[quote name='jiggyteddy']I received an email for the nyc area.

14 street
(646) 602-1483

Too bad I already left town for the weekend.[/QUOTE]

Check it over last night, nothing worth gettting.

One less than a mile by my house but dont need nethin...only 15 bucks of credit left...right next to the bb...but that bb dosent even do trade ins or sell used games lol

if you want to know for sure you should give your GS a call. it seems like the store in the email may not be the closest one to you and tons of people are not getting the email.

and the coke code didnt work with the B2G1

[quote name='hairypeckpeck']carmel mountain in san diego is having one

it's near a BB...

i'll check it out in a few.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for posting, will check it out.

Gamestop might be closing some stores soon.... With these exclusive store deals. Best buy is hurting Gamestop, and I'm glad to be part of it. CAG 4 life

[quote name='Gscept']Gamestop might be closing some stores soon.... With these exclusive store deals. Best buy is hurting Gamestop, and I'm glad to be part of it. CAG 4 life[/QUOTE]

Competition is usually a buyers best friend & thus a CAGers friend! I hope no stores close & I keep getting these awesome deals I've been getting. :cool:

When I was in GS today the girl was trying to get me to preorder Borderlands 2. I told her I already did and she asked what store and I told her BBY. She asked what they are giving there and I told her about the $20 back on preorders. She said that was a good deal but that BBY was only doing that to keep up with GS and their stock is going down. I told her if they keep offering $20 that they won't be keeping up but passing by for me. She then says something about all the bby guys shopping at their gs all the time. I wanted to tell her it was most likely them flipping back to their own store but I just took my games and left.

I haven't gotten this email either, I live in ABQ. I don't know if any of the Gamestop stores near the two Best Buy stores are having this sale. On the east side of town GS it at Eubank and BB is at Hotel Circle (across the freeway from each other). On the west side GS is in Cottonwood Mall at Coors Bypass and BB is at Ellison Rd (a few miles from each other).

my email sent me too a GS that WASN'T having the sell.
Westgate Marketplace
Oklahoma City OK
(405) 787-1099

[quote name='Drclaw411']Is this still going on tomorrow? I couldnt make it out today.[/QUOTE]

My understanding it was for the entire weekend so you should be good.

[quote name='NoelVermillion']No, fucking up on socal customers! I haven't received an email also.[/QUOTE]

So far every Gamestop within 5 miles from me has this sale, I talked to one of the workers and they said it might just be for the regular free members. WTF?

For what it's worth, the girl at gamestop said this sale was due to their proximity to Best Buy (across the freeway) and that they would be having it every weekend till some point that i don't really remember. I think she said the end of the year but that somehow doesn't make sense.

Bought two copies of Madden 13, two copies of Skyrim, a copy of sleeping dogs and a copy of spec ops the line. Turned 165.21 into 216.30, not too bad.

bread's done
Back