Gamestop B2G1F This Weekend

I got an email. Not every store by a best buy is having the sale. It seems like Illinois is 1 store per district based on what is posted. I believe they are the store with the lowest sales numbers as well.

To all the people asking about stores that are having the sale, including myself, I would just call stores and ask. No one here seems to be willing to share their email list....

[quote name='slowdive21']I got an email. Not every store by a best buy is having the sale. It seems like Illinois is 1 store per district based on what is posted. I believe they are the store with the lowest sales numbers as well.[/QUOTE]
True. Some that are closer to BBs than the others doing it are not doing it.
[quote name='mabuhay13']To all the people asking about stores that are having the sale, including myself, I would just call stores and ask. No one here seems to be willing to share their email list....[/QUOTE]
What are you talking about? The first few pages are filled with folks sharing the locations they received in their e-mails.

I am talking about the info inside the email, since I didn't receive one. And not just a specific location that is nowhere near me. You can't be that stupid...right?

[quote name='klimb22']True. Some that are closer to BBs than the others doing it are not doing it.

What are you talking about? The first few pages are filled with folks sharing the locations they received in their e-mails.[/QUOTE]

The only gs near me doing a b2g1 is in the same shopping center as a best buy.

It's interesting a couple people are saying their gs is close to bb. I wonder if gs is actually smart enough to do that on purpose to compete with bb.

[quote name='mabuhay13']I am talking about the info inside the email, since I didn't receive one. And not just a specific location that is nowhere near me. You can't be that stupid...right?[/QUOTE]
No one has a complete list so how can they share it. I'm sure posting of the specific locations were helpful to people in those area who did not receive the e-mails.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']The only gs near me doing a b2g1 is in the same shopping center as a best buy.

It's interesting a couple people are saying their gs is close to bb. I wonder if gs is actually smart enough to do that on purpose to compete with bb.[/QUOTE]
Yes, that was GS' intention. Has been going on for a while.

[quote name='SEGAMew']I got a mail saying that a Gamestop in California is doing the sale.

I live in Florida =_=[/QUOTE]

Close enough.

Slightly off-topic here:

I guess I haven't paid enough attention lately, but do all Gamestops have their used DS/3DS games cartridge only now? Sans cases/manuals?

[quote name='TrumpetDan']Slightly off-topic here:

I guess I haven't paid enough attention lately, but do all Gamestops have their used DS/3DS games cartridge only now? Sans cases/manuals?[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately

I guess I haven't paid enough attention lately, but do all Gamestops have their used DS/3DS games cartridge only now? Sans cases/manuals?[/QUOTE]

DS games, mostly all cartridge only. 3DS should have cases (maybe on manuals).

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']So this is over?

I did this at the Downey, CA store. Was thinking of going back.[/QUOTE]

Was this weekend only, so it ended today @ closing.

[quote name='sasukekun']Was this weekend only, so it ended today @ closing.[/QUOTE]

Too bad, only store even remotely near me doing the sale. They were out of most games I wanted, but wanted to check it out again to be sure.

It probably depends on the size of the store. My two closest Gamestops still have cases for DS, 3DS, and PS2 games (even the

[quote name='AFC']It probably depends on the size of the store. My two closest Gamestops still have cases for DS, 3DS, and PS2 games (even the

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']When I asked if any other stores were doing the sale the manager said that only very high volume stores were doing it. They said it had nothing to do with bestbuy being near by since their beef with them is their trad in values with the 100%.

I dont know if I believe that, but since none of the other gamestops that are right next to bestbuys were doing the sale near me I dont really get the best buy explanation.[/QUOTE]

The guy I talked to emphasized that they didn't know about it ahead of time, so that's probably the only thing I'd take away from it. The Best Buy thing was the explanation he gave me though, so who knows?

bread's done
Back