GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/17-10/24) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]2900[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/17 to 10/24. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thinking about:

Rock Band
COD 4
Gears of War

So glad I didn't buy anything tonight at GS, something told me to wait.

Hmmmm, I'm tapped out this week due to the TRU sale but maybe some DS games. I might pick up FFIV, Luminous Arc, and some other TBD game.

This reminds me of the times before Gamestop swallowed EB. I managed to keep my wallet closed last time, but... bahh

Fight Night Round 3
RE4
Dead Space, although unlikely so-
Viva Pinata: TiP

Need to trade in some games first.. I missed out on the extra $10 deal. =/

I'll be picking up a bunch of PSP games with the coupon.

:psp:
Castlevania Dracula X
Mega Man Maverick Hunter X
Capcom Classics Reloaded
Logan's Shadow
Patapon
Ultimate Ghosts and Goblins
Gurumin
Sega Genesis Collection

:ps3:
Metal Gear Solid 4
Uncharted
Heavenly Sword
Little Big Planet
Dead Space

I'm off to grab Battle Fantasia, Infinite Undiscovery, and Crisis Core, and I get a chance to win a gift card just for talking about it?

I'm in. I just need to find a way to get the price discrepancies to even out.

going to go look for lego batman, boom blox and uncharted. last time I was able to get tales of the abyss, persona 3fes, and no more heroes.

im definitely gonna check this out. i'll be looking for:

saints row 2
gta iv
nba 2k9
socom
mass effect

other than those, i'll see if something else catches my eye...

Picked up Wario Land: Shake It, Lego Indiana Jones, and Ninja Gaiden 2 last time.

Hoping to find Tales of Vesperia, Infinite Undiscovery, and.... something else. Maybe MGS4?

man so glad this deal came a long i haven't flipped in like a month. I'm probably gonna pick up eternal sonata, gears of war (again), and blue dragon.

I'm looking for Tales of Legendia; Soul Calibur IV; Metal Gear Solid 4; Aracana Heart; Persona 3 (FES); and No More Heroes

I don't know... next week is pretty expensive for me (Fable 2, LBP).

I just finished SotC and am now interested in playing ICO, along with Pikmin 2 and something else.

Hmm, there's not much I am looking for now, but titles I would want include:

:wii: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
:wii: Samba de Amigo
:ps3: Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock
:ps3: Guitar Hero: Aerosmith
:ps3: Karaoke Revolution Presents American Idol Encore (Software Only)
:ps3: Rock Band (Software Only)

I think I'll pick up Resistance, Warhawk, and one more game...possibly Yakuza, although I'd rather my free game be worth a little more.

my wishlist for thegamestop giftcard is

kingdom hearts 1 and 2 (they got stolen from me)
shadow of the colossus
okami
and socom confrontation

yea im requesting some old tittles but they stand the test of time

What is gamestop's return policy during this deal? Say I wanted to buy NBA 2k9, NCAA 09, & 1 other game that was the same price but i didn't really want. Can I take back that other game I didnt want and get credit for it? Would I just get 66% of the price back or what?

I'd like to get some of the current gem games I've missed... Ace Combat 6, Uncharted, Devil May Cry 4, and the like.

Hopefully I can scrounge up some money to pick up Soul Calibur IV, Call of Duty 4, and MLB 08 The Show for PS3.

A good reason to pick up some more DS games. I'll probably grab Disgaea DS, Lock's Quest, and maybe a used copy of Dragon Quest IV!

Yeah, finding a Disgaea DS along with two other games at the same price point would be nice. Like Dragon Quest and Tetris DS or the like...

Just spent $260 at Toys R Us' b2g1. Maybe I can get lucky with Fable 2 or Little big planet, or find the games I bought at TRU and save around $10 since they are used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back