GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/17-10/24) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]2900[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/17 to 10/24. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, this and the live.com cashback are gonna break me!

Still, gonna try and pick up Civilization Revolution, Mercenaries 2 (or Saints Row 2 if available) and might actually finally bite the bullet on Marvel vs Capcom 2!

Also considering Dokapon Kingdom....anybody have it/love it?

cool deal! for me, if i decide to go cheap, it may be dead rising, crackdown, saints row/just cause.

if i decide to shell out more, dead space, little big planet, tales of vesp

This is such better timing than that TRU BOGO...

Gonna purchase 3 of these - just have to decide which ones:
Saint Row 2
Dead Space
Far Cry 2
Fable II

What have people's past successes been like in regards to getting fairly recent titles used? I see so many people mentioning SOCOM and Dead Space. Will used copies pop up that quick before the 24th?

[quote name='biscuit']This is such better timing than that TRU BOGO...

Gonna purchase 3 of these - just have to decide which ones:
Saint Row 2
Dead Space
Far Cry 2
Fable II[/quote]

good luck finding 3 of those used at one store, or even one of those used...

This is actually a pretty sweet deal - hopin' that I can get the original Trauma Center on the Wii for a decent price and maybe finally Ace Combat 6

Would like Silent Hill (PS3), Wario Shake, and Kirby Superstar. Doesn't seem like a very good group to get my money's worth though. Maybe someone will finish Dead Space quickly.

Sorry bout the double post, but this thread seems more lively than the other one with the same topic.

Can I buy a used game at 1 gamestop, return it at another, and then rebuy that returned game with 2 others right there to make the coupon work? Is there a waiting period to buy that returned game again?

And if I can find them:

All for PS3:
LittleBigPlanet
Dead Space
Eternal Sonata

I prolly get...
Assassins Creed
Heavenly Sword
(and something else)

Yakuza 2 (doub they'll have one used...)
Persona 3 FES (doubt they'll have one used though)
(and some other stuff that I don't need)

I'm not sure if I need to buy anything now with Fallout 3 and Fable 2 coming out (both 40+ hour games). I'm so busy now I havent even finished let alone started one of the games from the previous B2G1

If I had my choice I would get dead space, lbp, and far cry 2. Others I would consider are nba2k9, bioshock, eternal sonata, and saints row 2.

Sweet. My wallet hurts already. I'll be looking for PS3 games:

Assassin's Creed
Burnout Paradise
Half-Life Orange Box
The Darkness

Well I think this sale will finally convince me to pick up Uncharted: Drakes Fortune, War Hawk and Resistance for my PS3. Fingers crossed for one of the gift cards. Congrats to whoever wins them.

Well this sale certainly isn't gonna help me get through my ever growing pile of unplayed games! I'll probably look for Heavenly Sword and The Force Unleashed for the PS3 and maybe Mario Kart for the Wii.

I would probably get Brothers In Arms: Hell's Highway, Fracture, and Star Wars: The Force Unleased all for the PS3

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back