GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/24-10/26) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]3031[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/24 to 10/26. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up during this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Going to give it another shot and visit a further away GS.

Hope to find the following at least with original cases:

Riviera (PSP)
Grandia 3
Shadow Hearts Covenant

Yet again? Wicked, I haven't hit all my local stores yet. I actually saw and almost got Dead Space, Force unleashed and Ace Combat 6, but by the time I'm done with my preordered GOW2 and World at War I can probably get those for 30 each MSRP. Still looking for a few titles:

Army of Two
Ninja Gaiden 2
R6 Vegas 2

I guess I like twos.

I actually got Metal Slug Anthology, Ico, and Burnout Paradise with the last coupon. Maybe I'll try and get Uncharted, Oblivion, and Hot Shots Golf OOB his time.

Wow, another one? Gamestop hooking up the CAGs.

Looks like I've actually purchased most of what I've posted in these threads before with the exception of Lego Batman (360). Wouldn't mind finally getting Super Paper Mario (Wii) and Bully (360) as well.

I bought several cheaper games in the last b2g1f coupon deal. I'm still wanting to pick up NBA 2k9 actually started to buy it today. So i'm thinking i'm grabbing it this weekend for sure!

NBA 2K9
Saints Row 2 (in stock at a couple local stores when I went to GS.com)
Farcry 2 (actually showing as in stock at a store about 20 minutes away, lol wow)

Between those and my Gamestop predorders of Gears 2, Fallout 3, Left 4 Dead and CoD 5 I should be all set in both gaming AND counting. Unless maybe b2g1f: Ace Combat 6, Final Fantasy 7 and Skate. When I get NBA 2K9. :D

Definitely Socom: Confrontation. If I could find that for a good price I'd be all over it. After that, it would probably be Rock Band and Apollo Justice, Ace Attorney.

I'd like, but can't afford:
Zelda: Collector's Disc
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland

More than likely :
Luigi's Mansion or Trace Memory
Eyetoy Kinetic
Sega Superstars/eyetoy version

I want 2 Dual Shock 3 controllers and Far Cry 2 for PS3 ; ; give me the card so you can make my wish com true

^___^

I have bought way too much with this coupon already last week..... This weekend I think I'll be picking up:

Infinite Undiscovery
Unreal Tournament III
Hellboy: The Science of Evil

Still need

Valkyrie Profile Lenneth
Final Fantasy Tactics

If they had Star Ocean First Departure used, that would be amazing.

Picked up some good games from the previous sale, but if I were to get more, I'd probably seek out some combo of Zack and Wiki, No More Heroes, Forza 2, Uncharted, and Lost Odyssey.

I'd probably pick up the old Metal Gear Solid games - my gf watched as I played through the 4th, and she wanted to play the first 3 by herself after I finished it. Unfortunately, the first 3 have been misplaced / sold over the years. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back