Gamestop claims GTA for PSP on March 1

[quote name='JimmieMac']Sometimes game sites, get this, arbitrarily put in a date.[/quote]

Yeah ... we all know that. But I figured it might be worth a thread if it's legit.

Please tell me the $50 price tag isn't a sure thing, like the dates. I was on the fence about PSP, but there's no way in hell I'm getting one if the games are $50 a pop. Anyone know how much they retail for in Japan?

[quote name='jkam']I posted about this a little while ago.

Link[/quote]

No, you posted ABOUT GTA on PSP, not a GS release date.

And wow, look at that, they ALL ship March 1st? Yeah, that's not a filler date for sure :roll:

You're a "Cheap Ass Veteran", you should know by now preorder prices are subject to change. And we would have heard by now if that price was a sure thing.

$50 for most of their release titles. Ouch. $40 maybe, but $50 for a portable game? hmm..

This reminds me of that Fact of Life episode where Tootie and Blair got caught in the walkin freezer and didn't get rescued till Natalie came in for a midnight snack.

[quote name='JimmieMac']This reminds me of that Fact of Life episode where Tootie and Blair got caught in the walkin freezer and didn't get rescued till Natalie came in for a midnight snack.[/quote]

Or when Punky Brewster and Cherie are playing hide and seek and Cherie hides in the refigerator and locks herself in. She would have died if it wasn't for that silly ol' Punky!

](*,)

Those prices aren't set you tards. They put the price large, because if it was available for pre-order at 30, and the end up retailing at 40, they lose 10 on every pre-order. Those prices are subject to change.

Doubt the PSP will even be out by march 1st. My bet is March 21 (3/21) to mirror the japanese PS2 release. Or maybe it was the PSOne. I know one came out on 1/23 and the other was 3/21

[quote name='Grave_Addiction'][quote name='JimmieMac']This reminds me of that Fact of Life episode where Tootie and Blair got caught in the walkin freezer and didn't get rescued till Natalie came in for a midnight snack.[/quote]

Or when Punky Brewster and Cherie are playing hide and seek and Cherie hides in the refigerator and locks herself in. She would have died if it wasn't for that silly ol' Punky![/quote]

I thought it was Greg and Bobby brady when Greg had a job at Sam's butcher shop.

Or was it Archie and Meathead stuck in the basement of Archie's bar?

It doesn't mean anything, the system itself will not even be out by then.

The dates and prices mean nothing. WHy do people never get this?

[quote name='epobirs'][quote name='Grave_Addiction'][quote name='JimmieMac']This reminds me of that Fact of Life episode where Tootie and Blair got caught in the walkin freezer and didn't get rescued till Natalie came in for a midnight snack.[/quote]

Or when Punky Brewster and Cherie are playing hide and seek and Cherie hides in the refigerator and locks herself in. She would have died if it wasn't for that silly ol' Punky![/quote]

I thought it was Greg and Bobby brady when Greg had a job at Sam's butcher shop.

Or was it Archie and Meathead stuck in the basement of Archie's bar?[/quote]

No, you're thinking of Goofus and Galant. That silly Goofus was always getting in trouble!

[quote name='Grave_Addiction'][quote name='JimmieMac']This reminds me of that Fact of Life episode where Tootie and Blair got caught in the walkin freezer and didn't get rescued till Natalie came in for a midnight snack.[/quote]

Or like in Clerks the Animated Series when Randall, Dante, Jay and Silent Bob get locked in the freezer and do a series recap episode, only there was only one previous episode to recap.

bread's done
Back