GameStop.com Pre-Owned Box & Manual Guarantee - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

This is wonderful news! Really, this makes me happier than getting a game cheap. I'm a completest when it comes to games, so this news satiates my OCD tendencies ;D Big ups to GameStop/EBGames for dedicating the time and effort to provide complete games for us online shoppers!

Games I'd love to find and buy used:

Mario & Luigi: Partners In Time (DS)
Yggdra Union (PSP)
Dungeon Siege: Throne of Agony (PSP)
The World Ends With You (DS)

Guitar Hero 5, inFamous, Prototype, and Little Big Planet. Probably not in that order. But yeah, I like that guarantee, it's one of the things that always made me weary about buying used.

Fantastic. I guess consumer feedback does occasionally produce results. A ton of people here at CAG in particular didnt buy online from GS for that very reason.

I will keep a lookout for certain rarities that come into stock every now and then, like ICO.

Definitely planning on getting Uncharted and the PlayStation 2 God of War games.

Still thinking about getting King of Fighters though

Can they also guarantee that the cases/slipcovers won't be littered with stickers that are a pain in the ass to remove? Then I'll really be interested.

I lost ALL my DS games this summer (minus Pokemon, thankfully) - so I'd pick up some of those - Mario Kart, Castlevania, Chrono Trigger, to name a few.

Jak and Daxter series, Shadow Hearts, Persona 4, Demon Souls, Uncharted

Btw gamestop, your site might actually be worth visiting since the CAG codes with help with the shipping. :applause:

I'm very picky with the condition of my games, so this is good news to me. I'll be waiting for Sigma 2 and Demon's Souls to drop in price

Oh, I'd love to pick up House of the Dead: Overkill (because 2 + 3 for Wii is amazing enough :O), Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory for Xbox (for a friend who lost it a long time ago, so we can finally play it again... XD), Kingdom Hearts: 356/2 Days (if it's available :D), and Animal Crossing: City Folk (so I can play with my girlfriend ^_^).

New Super Mario Brothers (Wii) - when it comes out.

Umm...Little Big Planet ps3

And for my comment, I was going to say that if we were anywhere close to April I would call this post out as the April Fools post. Guaranteed case/box/instructions at gamestop.com...I never thought I'd see the day. There's a catch in here somewhere...reprinted instructions that GS somehow got the rights to copy?

I've been meaning to get Hitman: Blood Money used on 360 for years, but for some reason I have yet to pick it up. And even though I hated Bioshock the first time around, even after playing it all the way through, I've been considering picking it up to give it another chance.

Actually, been meaning to get both Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter titles... and buy back Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 3, and Modern Warfare since I got rid of them a while back... plus Viva Pinata... Crackdown...

Crap. I need to quit blowing my money on graphic novels and actually get to picking up those games! Sheesh...

me and my daughter just got a wii today so i'd like to get super mario galaxy, mario kart, and zelda:twilight princess

bread's done
Back