GameStop.com Pre-Owned Box & Manual Guarantee - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

I would love to build up my PS3 collection with LittleBigPlanet, Uncharted 1, and I'm still waiting to play Batman AA. So many games I wouldve still had if it wasn't for trading them in :(

I wish I could find a copy of The Bard's Tale or Earth Defense Force 2017, the only EDF in town doesn't have the case. I'll also be picking up the Gran Turismo PSP bundle, so there are a ton of PSP games I've never played, specifically Chains of Olympus and Crisis Core.

I'm also interested in Brutal Legend, Arkham Asylum, and Fallout GOTY but I can never bring myself to buy full-priced games. I'm more apt to buy Fallout because I already know it's worth it. I did find $25 on my EDGE card that I didn't know was there, and I'm pretty stoked about that.

Dirt - should be pretty cheap now that the sequel is out
Grand Theft Auto IV
Resident Evil 5
Terminator Salvation

Spider-Man: Web of Shadows and Marvel Ultimate Alliance Gold

This probably might have been asked in previous posts, but I don't want to look through all 1000 of them. Does this include in all in store games?

I missed the sale on Valkyria Chronicles last time, so I hope the price on used copies would be lower by sometimes next few weeks. That and Lost Odyssey.

Impressive promo... Disgaea DS would be nice so I can finally play the game everyone is talking about. (even though I have the PS2 originals, but I play DS more lately)

Pre-owned games with original cases and manuals are sweet. Im proud of my game collection and wont buy a game that isnt complete.

Some used games i been thinking about picking up are Halo Wars, Call of Duty: W@W and the God of War games for PS2 to get caught up for the big God of War 3 release next year.

Winning a gift card would be sweet, i been laid off from work since July and the boredom between job prospects has been pretty terrible without some cheapassgaming.

Hmm, the only pre-owned games I can think of that I would want to get are maybe Marvel Ultimate Alliance and maybe Lost Via Domus (for the achievements :D)

I'd be interested in inFamous, Prototype, DiRT2, Dragon Warrior VIII, the Fatal Frame series, Final Fantasy XII, the Kingdom Hearts series, and KOTOR 1&2... just to name a few...

I'm curious how well this will work. I guess I'd like to pick up maybe NBA 2K10 when it's available used. I haven't played an NBA game in a while.

I like that they are guaranteeing you get everything now when you buy online. I'll shop there now where before I wouldn't because I hate disc only..

I've been meaning to pick up Scribblenauts ever since it came, I wonder if Gamestop has a used copy? HMMMM :D

Fight night round 4
Madden NFL 10
Batman Arkham Asylum
and this last one might be weird but do they have used band games like Rock Band 2 that come with the instruments? Don't think I've ever seen them but that is one game I would really like to get at a discount.

I would really love to pick up Heavenly Sword, Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction, and Resistance 2, I'm in serious need of more PS3 games.

I'd probably split the gift card between games I legitimately want and cheap achievement games. I'd probably pick up Prototype and Batman if I could find used copies of those, as well as some of the EA Sports 2006 games that are probably five bucks each or less.

Cool contest, what would I be interested in seeing...

I'll love to find the following used...

Killzone 2 (PS3)
Tales of Vesperia: Special Edition (360)
Section 8 (360)
Megaman Star Force: Leo (DS)
Gears of War 2: Game of the Year (360)
Rock Band: Metal Pack (PS3)

bread's done
Back