GameStop.com Pre-Owned Box & Manual Guarantee - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Wow, we've been hoping GS would do something like this for years, but whoda thought?

I'd like to pick up some PS2 RPGs like SMT: Devil Summoner 2 and Mana Khemia 2...

hopefully B2G1 comes back soon, theres some ps3 games i want, ninja gaiden sigma 2 and fifa 10 among them. my gamestops are usually good with getting new games used.

Would love to get my hands on a copy of Skies of Arcadia Legends. Been wanting that game for awhile.

Also interested in Battlefield: Bad Company, Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts, and Jeanne D'Arc for the PSP.

Hmm...cool beans. Would probably pick up Crackdown, if I didn't just buy it. Seriously considering buying Midnight Club 3 and Assault on Dark Athena, though.

well this is great to know. I'm gonna get my ps2 on :D.
just some games that i never had the chance to play but can now get them for cheap
god hand
FF12
and the first monster hunter if i can find it

I wouldn't mind picking up a few used PSP games such as Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core and Dissidia Final Fantasy and maybe Rock Band 2 for PS3.

almost got excited about this..then I checked the shipping fees to Alaska. $14.99 for orders up to $75. Damn you GS! I guess it'll forever be the amazon/eBay duo for me.

Awesome! Definitely Muramasa:Demon Blade, Brutal Legend,and tons of PSP games for my new PSP. Especially Dracula X chronicles .

I was looking at picking up:

Fable 2
Persona 4
Two Worlds
Bioshock
Suikoden 5
Disgaea 2
Dragon Quest 8
.hack series
Dark Cloud 2
Rogue Galaxy
Jade Cocoon 2
Kingdom Hearts 1/2
Eternal Sonata
Project Sylpheed

Awesome job Cheapy...You're the best for creating this website!!! Whenever I goto Gamestop they always ask me where I find those weekly coupons and they NEVER heard of your website for the life of them...believe it or not just about any game associate thanks me for the tip on your website. Gamestop Weekly coupons deserve to be in the front by the sale ads...Sometimes I can't find them and gets fustrating when I want that coupon. Is that ever going to be a possibility? I've probably referred atleast 100 people to this website, friends, family, co-workers, and the list goes on and on. If I win a giftcard, it'll be a miracle. I never won anything more than $50 bucks in my life.

BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger
Kirby: Super Star Ultra
MagnaCarta 2
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

This whole "grantee" thing is great news! The reason i avoided buying from Gamestop.com was because I would never get a full set and just a disc in a sleeve, now I don't have to worry about that.... Woot!

Definitely some PSP and DS titles that I have passed on this past year. Kirby, Mario and Luigi and maybe even some Resistance 2 thrown in for some color.

I'd pick up...a lot...

MUA2
Brutal Legend
Uncharted 2
Modern Warfare 2
Ratchet and Clank Tools of Destruction/A Crack In Time
House of the Dead Overkill
Super Mario Galaxy
No More Heroes

More than i can even think of/list!

This kicks ass, my question is now are stores going to start carrying more crap case/manual games so all the good case/manual games go to online orders? Cause in that case, it would totally suck, lmao.

Oh and of course Contest Entry...
I would definitely use it for games I want now but can't justify MSRP (or whatever GS has em for), so probably...
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Infamous
Prototype
or some GH/RB Packs.
or use it to cut that damn DJ Hero Limited Edition in half, lol.

Though I got a pretty expansive wish list (available on CAG), I'm definitely keeping an eye out for good deals on Dead Space, Fable 2, and Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood.

bread's done
Back