GameStop Cyber Monday Deals: Dirt Showdown, Witcher 2 $9.99 & More - Now Live!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Here are just a few of the deals from GameStop.com's Cyber Monday Sale:

Spend $25 for free shipping

:360::ps3: DiRT Showdown $9.99
show

:360::ps3: Borderlands 2 $39.99
:360::ps3: Sleeping Dogs $39.99
:360::ps3: Max Payne 3 $19.99
show

:360::ps3: Saints Row 3 $19.99
show

:360::ps3: Xcom: Enemy Unknown $39.99
:360::ps3: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 $29.99
:360::ps3: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim $29.99
:360::ps3: Hitman Absolution + $10 gift card
:360::ps3: Lollipop Chainsaw $19.99
show

:360: Cyber Monday Xbox 360 Deals
show

:360: The Witcher 2 $9.99
show

:360: Dishonored $29.99
show

:360: TRITTON Detonator Headset $39.99
show

:360: Batman Arkham Asylum: Game of the Year Edition $14.99
show

:ps3: Cyber Monday PS3 Deals
show

:ps3: PlayStation 3 250GB (GS exclusive) Bundle with Lego Harry Potter, Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes,LittleBigPlanet Karting! $299.99
:ps3:
Batman Arkham City for PlayStation 3 $9.99
show

:ps3: Ratchet & Clank Collection $19.99
show

:ps3: Infamous Collection $19.99
show

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS or 3DSXL with $25 gift card
:3ds: Nintendo 3DS with 2 free games $169.99
show

:psp: Mortal Kombat for PS Vita $14.99
show

:pc: Cyber Monday PC Deals
show

:pc: Age of Empires III: Complete Collection (Download) $19.99
show

:pc: Darksiders II (Download) $16.99
show

:pc: Dragon Age Bundle (PC Download) $9.99
show

:pc: Dreamcast Collection (Download) $7.50
show

:pc: Saints Row the Third (Download) $19.99
show

:pc: Save up to 50% off TekNMotion Yapster Headsets. Starting at just $9.99
show

:pc: $20 off Roxio Game Capture
show

:pc: $20 off Roxio Game Capture HD Pro
show

icongs_r1.gif
Cyber Monday Accessories Deals
show

:360::ps3::pc: Ear Force PX5 by Turtle Beach $159.99
show

:3ds: 20% off Tritton Kunai Headset for Wii U and 3DS
show

icongs_r1.gif
50% off Monster NCredible NTune On-Ear Headphones
show

apple.png
$30 off iPad Bluetooth Keyboard
show

icongs_r1.gif
20%-35% off Audiofly Noise-Isolating Headsets
show

icongs_r1.gif
$30 off Aver Media Game Capture
show

icongs_r1.gif
G155 Personal Gaming Environment with Remote Control (gc exclusive) $199.99
show

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mossfan563']Nooooooo Dirt Showdown is not available for purchase!! I can't add it to my cart! :([/QUOTE]

same problem. i don't really need it. maybe i'll just wait for it to be cheap on steam.

[quote name='frpilot']same problem. i don't really need it. maybe i'll just wait for it to be cheap on steam.[/QUOTE]
There's a small possibility that Amazon might still match it, so try sending them feedback regarding Gamestops price. It's easy and takes no more than 30 seconds of your time.

:)

[quote name='GamerDude316']I bit on Witcher 2...even at $13.48 thats a great price. Been eyeing it around $20 anyway so I'll take this deal. THANKS OP![/QUOTE]

You know, I think you're right. If this was on sale for $13.48 with free shipping it would still be an amazing deal. I'm not gonna stuff my cart with crap just to get free shipping.

So it will be my first time doing gamestop online, and I'm sure it's been asked before but... I'm not gonna get a gutted used game as new am I?

[quote name='Kazuya']You know, I think you're right. If this was on sale for $13.48 with free shipping it would still be an amazing deal. I'm not gonna stuff my cart with crap just to get free shipping.

So it will be my first time doing gamestop online, and I'm sure it's been asked before but... I'm not gonna get a gutted used game as new am I?[/QUOTE]

If you have an online copy shipped to your house, than probably not. If you choose it for store pickup, there's a chance.

[quote name='ckc4043']Will amazon price match dirt showdown for $10?[/QUOTE]

not looking too promising. I posted the feedback on amazon's PS3 version this morning at like 6:30, and i know several other folks on here did the same...a little too late, it seems.

A little late to respond but I can confirm you can order this in store for home delivery. Free shipping. They had it on a flyer at the store today. Ended up paying about 10.70 for Witcher 2 :)

told me my billing info wasn't correct. nothing has changed since the last time i ordered with them. tried a different address too and it wouldn't let me. tried a new account and it was locked out with the same problem... boo. after finally deciding what to get to equal free shipping.

It's only 10:30pm PST and the deals are dead???? WOW GAMESTOP FU FU FU. I was about to pull the trigger on the G155 personal Gaming Environment but cyber monday is dead WOW!!!!!!

[quote name='nas6034']If a used game is purchased online. Is the 7 day return/exchange policy counted from the day of order or day of delivery?[/QUOTE]

30 days.

Thanks to this thread, I landed The Witcher 2 for $14 and change, including tax and shipping.

Yes, I paid for shipping, a little over $3. Of the 20 or so games I've bought since September 1 either for myself or as gifts, that's the only shipping charge I paid. The only way to avoid it was to pay even more money for stuff I didn't want or need. I'll live, I'm sure.

[quote name='Central Scrutinizer']Thanks to this thread, I landed The Witcher 2 for $14 and change, including tax and shipping.

Yes, I paid for shipping, a little over $3. Of the 20 or so games I've bought since September 1 either for myself or as gifts, that's the only shipping charge I paid. The only way to avoid it was to pay even more money for stuff I didn't want or need. I'll live, I'm sure.[/QUOTE]

Yet evidently you felt the need to take a full paragraph explaining why you paid for shipping.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Yet evidently you felt the need to take a full paragraph explaining why you paid for shipping.[/QUOTE]

And evidently you felt the need to write one sentence criticizing me. Thanks for taking time out of your busy day for that!

I ordered the Witcher 2 and threw in a used Skyrim and DJ Hero 2 to get free shipping. All 3 games have shipped already. I really wanted Skyrim and have been wanting to try DJ Hero 2 (supposedly much better than original), so it wasn't a big deal for me to shell out for those 2 games.

[quote name='OregonDealz']Hey anyone's order of Dirt showdown and Journey CE not shipped yet?[/QUOTE]

Confirmation email late tonight for journey but nothing for dirt

[quote name='OregonDealz']Hey anyone's order of Dirt showdown and Journey CE not shipped yet?[/QUOTE]

I received shipping confirmation of Dirt Showdown last night. ( UPS.......will be here Monday. )

[quote name='RCS0926']I ordered the Witcher 2 and threw in a used Skyrim and DJ Hero 2 to get free shipping. All 3 games have shipped already. I really wanted Skyrim and have been wanting to try DJ Hero 2 (supposedly much better than original), so it wasn't a big deal for me to shell out for those 2 games.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, DJ Hero 2 is much better than the first one. I bought the second one first and fell in love with it. picked up the first one and within thirty minutes realized it was junk.

So yeah for anyone like me who was trying to get an Avermedia game capture, I got an email from Gamestop saying that they are expecting more soon and they could fulfill my order. Little too late though since I'm expecting one from one I got off eBay but I was told on the phone they weren't getting anymore in stock any time soon, so it's a bit confusing but for those that are wondering about getting one from Gamestop it probably be the cheapest if they offer it for the price it was on sale for again. I would of liked a new one vs a used one, will hope it works just the same.

I guess buying from Gamestop online is just like buying in store. My "new" Dirt Showdown (PS3) came today and it was opened with a Gamestop $49.99 sticker on the front and the disc was inside a paper sleeve in the case. Luckily it has no scratches and all the paperwork is still inside.

Games purchased online should be sealed, and I have returned the few gutted copies I have received to my local store.

On a side note, looks like Gamestop.com has restocked copies of Xenoblade Chronicles online (same price as before)

[quote name='jbroush99']I guess buying from Gamestop online is just like buying in store. My "new" Dirt Showdown (PS3) came today and it was opened with a Gamestop $49.99 sticker on the front and the disc was inside a paper sleeve in the case. Luckily it has no scratches and all the paperwork is still inside.[/QUOTE]

That is odd, my Xbox 360 copy of Dirt Showdown came new & sealed. Sorry to hear.

UPS just delivered my CyberMonday order of : Dirt Showdown & 2 copies of Witcher 2.
VERY upset, because it's obvious the 2 copies of the Witcher 2 are NOT new, as they have been repackaged in some "make-shift" plastic, & with someone trying to put a clear plastic seal in the spot where the Microsoft Xbox seal normally is on the side of the case where you open it up. I'm on hold now with the 800#, and have already checked the area stores around me, and they all just have "gutted copies", which they are trying to pawn off as NEW. Just like my copies.
I think I'm going to head into one of the stores now with the complete order in hand, and get my money back for the 2 copies of Witcher 2 . Pretty pissed, because they were both going to be gifts, and I'm not going to pass these along to friends as "new", because it's VERY obvious they are not, especially with the condition of the boxes.

VERY PISSED OFF !!

Yeah I don't understand that practice at all! I went in store to pick up SFxTekken the other day and the guy tried to pass it off as new with no plastic on it and some shitty clear sticker holding it closed on the side. I gave him a stare and asked to see a used copy which ended up being in wonderful condition.

My copy of Dirt Showdown PS 3 arrived today- Brand NEW, sealed. My copy of Witcher 2 also arrived today and is Enhansed edition with clear plastic wrap alloutside the sleeve and also factory sealed with wrap plastic the game case itself, so I guess it depends of your luck to get guted copy.

[quote name='TommyLove']Meh, nothing interests me, however the Dishonored price is not that bad.[/QUOTE]
Good, because it's not cyber Monday anymore

Anyone know if the Ear Force PX5 by Turtle Beach are good? Anyone have a link, think its dead. Also just want to make sure but it does work for PC/Xbox and PS3 right?

bread's done
Back