Gamestop Game Days Sale June 2nd + 10% off coupon - LISTS ARE IN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevzik

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
LISTS ARE IN - BIG UPS TP TAMMY P AND MASTER SHAKE

[quote name='Master Shake']ps3 official list
condemned 2 29.99
def jam icon 19.99
harry potter 00tp 19.99
nba homecourt 19.99
timeshift 29.99
viking 29.99
virtua fighter 5 19.99
virtua tennis 3 19.99

xbox 360

battlefield 19.99
battlestations midway 19.99
burnout revenge 19.99
command and conquer 19.99
condemned 2 29.99
def jam icon 19.99
fear 19.99
godfather 19.99
just cause 19.99
nba homecourt 19.99
need for speed carbon 19.99
sega superstar tennis 14.99
sonic 14.99
timeshift 19.99
viking 29.99
virtua tennis 3 19.99

wii official list

ben 10 14.99
fishing master 14.99
godfather 19.99
hot whees 19.99
house of dead 1 & 2 19.99 (17.99 with coupon) I think best deal
mario & sonic 29.99
mortal kombat 19.99
naruto 19.99
puppy luv 19.99
sega tennis 19.99
sims pet 2 19.99
sonic secret rings 19.99
sonic riders 19.99
super monkey 19.99
the bigs 19.99

pc games

diablo 2 lord of 9.99
dirty dancing (shure to sell a million) 9.99
guild wars eye of the north 14.99 (excellent price)
tabula rising collectors 29.99
tabula rising 14.99
warcraft 3 frozen throne 9.99
warcraft battlechest WOW ed 29.99
zoo tycoon complete 9.99

ds official list

atv/monter truck 9.99
baby pals 19.99
ben 10 14.99
dementium 14.99
digimon dawn 19.99
digimon dusk 19.99
diner dash 14.99
EA play ground 9.99
mario ans sonic 14.99
nervous breakdown 14.99
puppy luv 9.99
rafa tennis 19.99
sega tennis 14.99
sonic rush 14.99
super monkey ball 14.99
uno/ski o/ uno freefall 9.99
worms 2 9.99

PSP

after burner 19.99
atari evolved 9.99
ben 10 14.99
blitz 9.99
brave story 19.99
crazy taxi 19.99 - terible price in my opion
downstream panic 14.99
full auto 2 14.99
harvest moon 14.99
hot wheels ul racing 9.99
juiced 2 9.99
midway arcade ext plAY 9.99
MONTER HUNTER 2 - 19.99 *** BEST DEAL FOR SURE
mortal kombat deception - 9.99
sega collection - 14.99
sonic rivals - 14.99
street fighter alpha 3 max - 9.99 *** ok price
valhalla knights 19.99 - good price if you dont have it with 10% off coupon
worms 2 - 14.99

ps2

ace combat zero - 19.99
ben 10 14.99
cabelas alaskian 14.99
destroy all humans 1 0r 2 9.99
bragon ball z 3 19.99, 1 and 2 9.99
godzilla unleashed 19.99
hitman trilogy 19.99 - actullay really good price with extr 10% OFF FOR ALL 3 BRAND NEW GAMES
JAWS - 9.99
KATAMARI DAMACY - 9.99 AWSOME DEAL IF YOU GET SEALED
mortal k arma - 9.99
namco 50th 14.99
nicktoons unite 9.99
odin sperhe - 19.99 - can anyone argur with the 10% off coupon
scarface 9.99
sega gen collection 9.99
sega super star tenis 19.99
shadow the hedgehog 9.99
sonic heroes 9.99
sonic mega colection 9.99
sonic riders 9.99 (funny i think they just broke down the sonic 3 pack that was 29.99 for these
soul calibur 3 - 9.99
tomb raider legend - 9.99

umd list all are 4.99 - 4.49 with coupon
7 seconds
anacondas 2
are we there yet
bewitched
big hit
boogeyman
the cave
charlies agels
cowboy bebop
creatur comforts season 1
crouching tiger
dark crystal
deuce big europe
excorcism of emily
fifth elm
the fog 2005
fun with dick
godzilla
godzilla final wars
grudge
guess who
heavy metal
hellboy
hollow man
hostel
house of flying daggers
into the blue
joe dirt
kung fu hustle
labrynth
layer cake
legend of zorro
man of the house
mask of zorro
mirormask
not another teen movie - early Jamie pressly movie - she's soo hot
one upon mexico
rent
replacement killers
reidenr evil
RE apoc
richard pryor live
spider-man animated series
starship troopers
stealth
steamboy
stuart little 1 and 2 (both on one umd)
stuart 3
when a stranger calls
XXX state of un
you got served
zathura[/quote]

UPDATE: May 26

Yeah...still no list, BUT

CAGs have been mentioning lists received by stores and new price markings taking place. Its all a matter of us drilling employees for info or attaining the list.
-----------------------------------------------

Just noticed the Game days sale ad in the latest game informer. Last year's sale was pretty decent so its worth a thread. I'll try to post the ad and coupon later. Best part is the coupon doesn't say anything about being void if copied. No specifics yet on the sale.

"Hundreds of games and accessories up to 50% off"

Things to note:
- Should stack with edge (assuming there are used deals).
- Offer ends 6/30/08
- If you know the specifics, let us know!

Canada's Sale ( not known to be the same as the one here in the states)
http://ebgames.ca/fsi.asp

[quote name='freakyzeeky']Here's the scan...

gamedays.jpg
[/quote]

[quote name='freakyzeeky']High-res scan of coupon...

GDCoupon.jpg
[/quote]

The local Gamestop gave me a TON of info on the sale. Basically, most of the games will NOT be restocked (only 4 copies of Odin Sphere per store, etc.), and the B2G1 sale might occur near the end of the sale to finish off the rest of the stock. Any that are listed as restock only have a possibility of being restocked, so nothing is for certain (I saw the restock list). So do not, I repeat, DO NOT wait until later in June to see if the prices decreased, because I am sure most of the games that are worth it will not be there (again, Odin Sphere: )

ALL the games will be brand new and sealed.

There are quite a few accessories at around half price (he let me see the list because I come in a lot). Most of them are controllers or "battery + charger" kits for various systems, and they are all third-party.

Does anyone else need any more info? I can go over there today and ask, they will probably tell me. If you would like to know if a certain game MIGHT be restocked, I might be able to find that out for you as well. Just to save you time, I think only 1 game out of the entire DS and PSP list MIGHT be restocked. The guy (and he was a manager of sorts) acted like this sale was the same at all of the gamestops, so anything I can find out might help us out.

[quote name='InFlames215']The local Gamestop gave me a TON of info on the sale. Basically, most of the games will NOT be restocked (only 4 copies of Odin Sphere per store, etc.), and the B2G1 sale might occur near the end of the sale to finish off the rest of the stock. Any that are listed as restock only have a possibility of being restocked, so nothing is for certain (I saw the restock list). So do not, I repeat, DO NOT wait until later in June to see if the prices decreased, because I am sure most of the games that are worth it will not be there (again, Odic Sphere: )

There are quite a few accessories at around half price (he let me see the list because I come in a lot). Most of them are controllers or "battery + charger" kits for various systems, and they are all third-party.

Does anyone else need any more info? I can go over there today and ask, they will probably tell me. If you would like to know if a certain game MIGHT be restocked, I might be able to find that out for you as well. Just to save you time, I think only 1 game out of the entire DS and PSP list MIGHT be restocked. The guy (and he was a manager of sorts) acted like this sale was the same at all of the gamestops, so anything I can find out might help us out.[/quote]

Wow hook line and sinker!!! he got you... im not saying this is all true and all but it seems like a "Scare" campaign to get you to run as soon as the sale starts and buy right away. Last year some of the more rare popular titles were gone right away and mainly because some people went and bought out the stock. Some of the other titles were there 10+ copies and lasted the duration. One of my particular locations had 2 re-stocks of the Castlevania double GBA pack and basically stacks of all the games in the sale piled behind the counter to give you a sealed copy after you brought up the gutted case. The other store I checked out had all the stock crammed in one over flowing bin and everything was gutted..

[quote name='InFlames215']There are quite a few accessories at around half price (he let me see the list because I come in a lot). Most of them are controllers or "battery + charger" kits for various systems, and they are all third-party.
[/quote]

Nyko Wii Charge Station? If that's the case, then I'm in for that and Street Fighter PSP.

[quote name='Derrick1979']Wow hook line and sinker!!! he got you... im not saying this is all true and all but it seems like a "Scare" campaign to get you to run as soon as the sale starts and buy right away. Last year some of the more rare popular titles were gone right away and mainly because some people went and bought out the stock. Some of the other titles were there 10+ copies and lasted the duration. One of my particular locations had 2 re-stocks of the Castlevania double GBA pack and basically stacks of all the games in the sale piled behind the counter to give you a sealed copy after you brought up the gutted case. The other store I checked out had all the stock crammed in one over flowing bin and everything was gutted..[/quote]

Yes, I assume the titles that aren't rare they will have 1 million copies of. I saw some earlier comments about waiting until later, so I thought I would let everyone know that it probably wasn't wise to just wait. If you want one of the games, go get it early, because chances are a bunch of others have the same idea. The guy said they had 4 copies of Odin Sphere, which I would not doubt. But it did sound like they would have a lot of the crappy titles (which to me is most of the list here).

[quote name='Lan_Zer0']Nyko Wii Charge Station? If that's the case, then I'm in for that and Street Fighter PSP.[/quote]

I know for sure they had the Gamestop Wii charge station for $9.99. Cannot recall if they had the Nyko variety, although I know for sure they had a Nyko Play N' Charge for the Xbox 360 (cable + battery) for $9.99.

[quote name='InFlames215']The local Gamestop gave me a TON of info on the sale. Basically, most of the games will NOT be restocked (only 4 copies of Odin Sphere per store, etc.), and the B2G1 sale might occur near the end of the sale to finish off the rest of the stock. Any that are listed as restock only have a possibility of being restocked, so nothing is for certain (I saw the restock list). So do not, I repeat, DO NOT wait until later in June to see if the prices decreased, because I am sure most of the games that are worth it will not be there (again, Odin Sphere: )

Does anyone else need any more info? I can go over there today and ask, they will probably tell me. If you would like to know if a certain game MIGHT be restocked, I might be able to find that out for you as well. Just to save you time, I think only 1 game out of the entire DS and PSP list MIGHT be restocked. The guy (and he was a manager of sorts) acted like this sale was the same at all of the gamestops, so anything I can find out might help us out.[/quote]

Is the B2G1 gonna be only on the GameDay items or for All USED items like it usually is?

[quote name='TomoyoN']Is the B2G1 gonna be only on the GameDay items or for All USED items like it usually is?[/quote]

Has there even been a definite confirmation of B2G1?

[quote name='VerbalKint']dirty dancing (shure to sell a million) 9.99
They have a Dirty Dancing PC game? Where can I find this gem?[/quote]

It's actually a GameStop exclusive.

Is there any possibility of an accessory list? I'm mainly looking for PS2 memory cards and I'll snag a wireless is the price is right. As for the games it's not that bad of a list for me. I wouldn't mind picking up Budokai 1 & 2, Damacy and DAH 2 or Odin & Hitman Trilogy. I live near the Akron, Ohio area so I'll try to give you guys a heads up on what's available at Chapel Hill's store next week which I definitely plan on hitting up Monday. Montrose as well if I have the time to make another trip.

[quote name='Shimrra']So is this list confirmed?[/quote]

The list on here looks very close to the one the Gamestop guy showed me. I don't know, there could be a game here or there that is/is not on the list, but I believe the list here is very accurate.

[quote name='foxdvd']I hope this ends up better then it looks so far...[/quote]

Well I'm guessing we should see the official flyer in the email tomorrow, so maybe there will be some surprises. From what I recall I think they did B2G1 right after this last year but they might wait until the end of their next fiscal quarter (1st week of August).

Actually after the last B2G1 and all the 25% off coupons they have been rolling out it might be good to save some $$$ and sit this one out.

So Will the 10% off work for the GH:Aerosmith bundle that is suppose to be released the end of June?

$10 off that would be nice :mrgreen:

On the accessory front... there are no memory cards on the list, I know that they should have the controllers for sports teams relevant to the state in each store.

I hope to see a few surprises in my GS email tomorrow, but I have a feeling it will be the exact list we have already seen plus the accessories we don't know much about.

[quote name='scion of ys']quick question, is the d2 game just l.o.d or is the d2 standalone also 9.99?[/QUOTE]

Last year, both were included in the sale, for $9.99 each. It's possible that Diablo II is on the list again, since these lists we have are unofficial.

I don't know if it's included, but check it out and see. I wouldn't be surprised if it was. :)

Something lately has been causing problems with accessing gamestop links for some reason. I don't have the issue at home but did at work. I'm working on getting a screenshot of the first page.

Its just the affiliate info added on the end automatically by CAG. Chop it off (after the .pdf) and the link will work then.

Yeah, I noticed that, but why is it that the Gamestop links are the only ones that I've had issue with? Kinda odd.

[quote name='ZealousD']It's actually a GameStop exclusive.[/quote]

it will remain a Gamestop exclusive because nobody in there right mind is going to buy it.

[quote name='jp0213']Yeah, I noticed that, but why is it that the Gamestop links are the only ones that I've had issue with? Kinda odd.

[/quote]

Wild guess here, but probably because the extra affiliate link stuff added to the end works when going to product pages, but to something like an ad (pdf) it doesn't work. The CAG forums are configured to automatically tack it on to any gamestop.com links.

This weeks gamestop coupon sucks too. Whole vacuum of suck coming from Gamestop lately. There will probably be a more inclusive ad on June 2nd, but this is probably a just another preview.

Well I want Katamari (never payed one) and Soul Calibur III (hoping its non gh like pictured)

Anyone know what the details are on that memory card glitch with SCIII ?

*Wow might also snag up God Of War to complete the series on PS2 after seeing it as the used deal for $9.99*

[quote name='jp0213']This weeks gamestop coupon sucks too. Whole vacuum of suck coming from Gamestop lately. There will probably be a more inclusive ad on June 2nd, but this is probably a just another preview.[/quote]

You already know this weeks coupon? What is it?

Yeah, sent the information to dcyphr to put in his Weekly Ad thread. Had the coupon about an hour and a half ago. It is 25% Bonus Trade-In Credit when you trade-in 2 or more Xbox 360, PS3, or Wii Games.

[quote name='Derrick1979']Well I want Katamari (never payed one) and Soul Calibur III (hoping its non gh like pictured)

Anyone know what the details are on that memory card glitch with SCIII ?

*Wow might also snag up God Of War to complete the series on PS2 after seeing it as the used deal for $9.99*[/quote]

IIRC, all the SC3's I have seen have the red sticker outside of the shrinkwrap, and the actual game is black label.

[quote name='jp0213']Yeah, sent the information to dcyphr to put in his Weekly Ad thread. Had the coupon about an hour and a half ago. It is 25% Bonus Trade-In Credit when you trade-in 2 or more Xbox 360, PS3, or Wii Games.[/quote]

Cool, thanks.

The SEGA SUPERSTAR TENNIS for $14.99 for XBOX 360......plus the 10% off coupon plus the edge makes it worth flipping cuz it still gets $30 or $28.50 correct?

any other good deals to flip?

These deals are for new games. Is it really safe to presume that the used game counterparts will also be reduced appropriately? I guess my question is ultimately how they did it last time.

[quote name='MaKaVeLi42O']The SEGA SUPERSTAR TENNIS for $14.99 for XBOX 360......plus the 10% off coupon plus the edge makes it worth flipping cuz it still gets $30 or $28.50 correct?

any other good deals to flip?[/quote]

Please stay on subject, this is not the thread to discuss flipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back