GameStop Labor Day Sale

[quote name='Slowdance']Most children can form a proper sentence, you should ask one for advice.[/QUOTE]

why are you so offended ?

the game is made for 10 years olds

[quote name='suwillgetu']I'm wondering the same, although I already opened my copy and I've been playing it. It's not a big deal, but it would be nice to be able to get the difference back. I'm not sure if GameStop will be able to do anything for me though because I don't know what they do when it comes to price-matching themselves.[/QUOTE]

Buy the game again for 29 and return it at a different store with your original receipt if you're still in the return window.

[quote name='LimeWire']is Mass Effect 3 worth $19.99? Will the price drop anytime soon?[/QUOTE]

Seeing as the first mass effect is still $20 I doubt it will get any lower in the next few years and by that time the multiplayer will mostly be dead.

[quote name='xenozfan2']Seeing as the first mass effect is still $20 I doubt it will get any lower in the next few years and by that time the multiplayer will mostly be dead.[/QUOTE]

What about Black Friday? Do you think it will drop to 10 or 15 bucks?

[quote name='LimeWire']What about Black Friday? Do you think it will drop to 10 or 15 bucks?[/QUOTE]

I don't think it will so I'm planning on buying it new for $20 from BB the day the @gamer coupons r active.

[quote name='Slowdance']Most children can form a proper sentence, you should ask one for advice.[/QUOTE]
Skylander is more embarrassing than an improper sentence, even for parent's who buy into that fucking waste of money for their kids. Teaching kids to embrace shameless DLC at an early age.

[quote name='LimeWire']What about Black Friday? Do you think it will drop to 10 or 15 bucks?[/QUOTE]

Mass Effect 1 only retains its value because its an Xbox 360 exclusive on consoles.

I don't really waste money on the Skylanders. I got all the Skylander Stuff from Goodwill at fantastic prices liike .99 to $4. Even the Starter Pack for $30. It always makes me wonder why people donate them, with the popularity and all. Haha.

Note: They're not for me, it's for my brother. :p

[quote name='NeoRez']Does anyone know if this sale will continue through the weekend, or is it today only?[/QUOTE]

On the bottom of the ad it states "Offers valid 08/29/12 through 09/04/12, unless otherwise noted."

[quote name='Drclaw411']considering Lollipop Chainsaw....i wonder how long til it's $20 though[/QUOTE]

Coupon in @gamer this month, so probably at some point soon at Best Buy.

anything is possible on black friday. the question is how bad do you want ME3 and is it worth the wait for a sale that may or may not happen? furthermore where will the sale land....will it be online? will it be a 5 AM best buy sale only?

20 dollars is worth it. the 30 i paid on an amazon gold deal was well worth it.

[quote name='buckythekat']I like how they list the used and digital copies yet they aren't on sale...[/QUOTE]
Especially funny when those prices are so radically different, too.

Think I'll pick up Kingdom Hearts 3D.

Just got back from GS and I can confirm, preowned versions of the games ARE included in the sale. Picked up Kingdom Hearts 3D for $27 used. Not bad for a month old game.

[quote name='RCizzle65']Is Lollipop Chainsaw worth it at $40 or should I wait for it to drop more?[/QUOTE]

It was a really fun game but I'd wait for the price to drop a little more. I can definitely see it being rather cheap real soon.

[quote name='RCizzle65']Is Lollipop Chainsaw worth it at $40 or should I wait for it to drop more?[/QUOTE]

im waiting for $20 on it

Will the PUR coupons like "$5 off a preowned game" work with these? Sometimes they don't work with sale prices but I thought I'd ask about this one before redeeming one.

[quote name='sterlingice']Can check prices here without adding to cart:

http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-labordaysale2012

EDIT: Also known as the short link in the OP. D'oh

Thinking about:
$30 Theatrhythm
$30 Kingdom Hearts
$28 Heroes of Ruin

That said, I'm almost certain all can be had for $20 by Christmas so I think I may just wait

SI[/QUOTE]

if you can find Theatrhythm at target with the stylus you can get it cheaper

i was able to dump the stylus off for 30 alone a few weeks back

i might try Heroes @ 15 or less since the main game is only like 7 to 10 hours top

[quote name='crunchewy']Amazon has matched the price of Mortal Kombat Komplete, FYI, at $19.99.[/QUOTE]

Amazon seems to have matched everything in the GS sale.

[quote name='Sizu']Amazon seems to have matched everything in the GS sale.[/QUOTE]

heroes for the 3ds is still 40
Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy amazon does not even carry so they didnt match everything :)

Sweet. Prolly a handful of people did the same, but saw Amazon matched KH3D after entering a price match. Definitely getting it there, considering I have some credit built up.

[quote name='slidecage']if you can find Theatrhythm at target with the stylus you can get it cheaper

i was able to dump the stylus off for 30 alone a few weeks back
[/QUOTE]

Is there a deal at Target, or are you just referring to the amount you saved by selling the stylus?

Can someone update this? Since prices don't change at checkout and we don't need some bullsh*t twitter just highlight games with prices

[quote name='Amblix']Picked up a new copy of the komplete edition.

The b2g1 in my store is for wii games 14.99 and under only.[/QUOTE]

Same here

Witcher 2 is worth it $29.99 (I bought it when it first came out, full price). I just bought Mortal Kombat Komplete for PS3 last month. If I didn't already own the original MK9 with all DLC already for xbox 360, I would of bought the komplete edition for 360. Did pick up Mass Effect 3 for $19.99 and Battlefield 3 for $29.99 yesterday though.

[quote name='Flame Killa']With the 50% extra trade in and 10% for PUR, you can trade in Arkham City and get GotY for $6 more dollars.[/QUOTE]

That sounds like a great deal. How much is the trade in (I don't have a PUR membership)?

[quote name='Flame Killa']With the 50% extra trade in and 10% for PUR, you can trade in Arkham City and get GotY for $6 more dollars.[/QUOTE]

Beware the GotY edition, once again, does not use the same save files as the vanilla edition.

bread's done
Back