Gamestop MW3 Contest -- Universal Code With Chance To Win Prizes!

Well, This was a pretty successful contest for me. I ended up winning:

1920msp
6 months xbl
$15 Gift Cards

And my sister won:

1440msp
8 months xbl
$20 Gift Cards

Thanks again Thekrakrabbit!

Thanks for this thread, OP. I didn't win anything too extravagant but a little MSP cushion never hurt anyone.

i have msp to trade for your gamestop gift cards or gold codes

i am still looking so feel free to pm me

Last edited by a moderator:
Trading 1-Month Xbox LIVE Gold Membership Card or 160 Microsoft Points for GameStop Gift Card.

Feel free to PM me.

I have one $5 GameStop gift card [as per the email "The gift card is limited to online purchases only at GameStop.com"]. Looking to trade for $3 PSN cash voucher or DCUO game time voucher from the Subway promotion.

Ok, we're letting trading slide, but keep haves and wants solely for the items from this giveaway.

Example: $5 Gamestop GC for 160msp codes, etc etc. No PSN, steam or other stuff that wasn't part of this giveaway.

[quote name='killer9']kool just got my last win from yesterday emails yeah boy[/QUOTE]

I still never got my Gamestop giftcard I won a few days ago. :/

[quote name='sp00ge']I still never got my Gamestop giftcard I won a few days ago. :/[/QUOTE]

i didnt get a 1month live code

It takes a few days sometimes to get the codes. It took me over 2 weeks before I got the first 1 Month code and 160 point code. The recent 1month code I won only took 3 days to get.

[quote name='sir-fly']if anyone has 1 month codes or $5 game stop codes i will give u msp for them just pm me[/QUOTE]

i have 1 month xb live gold for msp?

i have msp to trade for gamestop codes

let me no asap because i am running out of codes

I have a $5 Gamestop online giftcard I'm willing to trade for Microsoft Points or Xbox Live Gold. Wanted to trade earlier, but didn't realize you had to wait a few days after registering in order to post. PM me if you want to trade.

Edit: Traded the $5 Gift Card

HAVE: (1x) 1-Month Xbox LIVE Gold Membership Card or
(3x) 160 Microsoft Points

WANT: GameStop Gift Card.

PM if interested.

Hi I have 2x 5$ Gamestop Giftcards that I wish to trade for Msp of equal value.
PM me if you are interested and we see if we can agree on a deal.

[quote name='Porksta']Do the GS codes expire?[/QUOTE]

no one knows dude its a giftcard so i doubt it does but its from a contest could be this time next year they expire

bread's done
Back