Gamestop MW3 Contest -- Universal Code With Chance To Win Prizes!

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']3rd place is pretty good for a thread that hasn't even been up that long brahahahahaha.[/QUOTE]

Thanks OP, this contest was pretty good to me....

1,000,000,000 Wallpapers
7x $5 GameStop GC
9x 1 Month Live
15x 160 MSP Live

[quote name='killer9']dont mean to burst ur bubble but no not even close

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61&daysprune=30&order=desc&sort=replycount[/QUOTE]

Obviously I was exaggerating, the code drop threads own most others and your link is evidence of that.

Anywhoozer...this thread did a lot of good it seems. Only got a minimal amount of time left in the contest but at least some lucky folk managed to walk away with a wallpaper prize. Lucky...I still do wonder though why Gamestop had a universal code available for unlimited use? Seems odd...probably something to do with testing of the contest I would suppose.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Obviously I was exaggerating, the code drop threads own most others and your link is evidence of that.

Anywhoozer...this thread did a lot of good it seems. Only got a minimal amount of time left in the contest but at least some lucky folk managed to walk away with a wallpaper prize. Lucky...I still do wonder though why Gamestop had a universal code available for unlimited use? Seems odd...probably something to do with testing of the contest I would suppose.[/QUOTE]

The universal code doesnt matter so much, you can generate your own code through their site thats unique and doesnt require a preorder, the universal code just made it really easy to sign up for the emails initially.

Finally scored a 160 MSP code pack and a Gamestop $5 gift card (which I won't be able to use seeing as how I'm from Australia, so may trade for some more MSP). Just wondering though, how long does it take for the email to come? Are there two separate emails (one that tells/reminds you what you've won and another that contains your prize)?

Edit: Now have 320 MSP more!

[quote name='Nyxeris']Finally scored a 160 MSP code pack and a Gamestop $5 gift card (which I won't be able to use seeing as how I'm from Australia, so may trade for some more MSP). Just wondering though, how long does it take for the email to come? Are there two separate emails (one that tells/reminds you what you've won and another that contains your prize)?

Edit: Now have 320 MSP more![/QUOTE]

when the codes come in i will trade u gold time or msp for the gamestop card just pm me

[quote name='sir-fly']when the codes come in i will trade u gold time or msp for the gamestop card just pm me[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a good idea mate. Was actually going to ask if anyone wanted to do that, seeing as how only the XBL codes I can use because they're region free. I'll definitely take 1-months or MSP for my $5 Gamestop card. Give me a PM so we don't clutter the thread with deals. :)

But anyways how long did it take for people to get the emails, roughly? I'm assuming because this is the last few days of the giveaway that there will only be one more "batch" of emails, correct?

[quote name='Shifty Effect']7 days, all wallpapers :([/QUOTE]

same here. Have today and tomorrow and then thats it.

Also thought I would throw my hat in the ring. I have a $3 psn code, I need live badly. Anyone willing to trade? PM'm me

anyone know these answers:

1. are XBL one month codes stackable?
2. when do these 160ms, gamestop or xbl codes expire?
3. does this contest end on Monday or Tuesday?

anyone know?

[quote name='zanbeak']anyone know these answers:

1. are XBL one month codes stackable?

Yes you can stack them aslong as you want microsoft stops you after 3 years

2. when do these 160ms, gamestop or xbl codes expire?

No one knows this one they may or may not expire contest points usually do expire after a year or so just keep checking https://billing.microsoft.com that site will tell you if your points are about to expire

3. does this contest end on Monday or Tuesday?

End tuesday

anyone know?[/QUOTE]

There you go

lol dude this contest is 1 day from being over what do you expect 100's of prizes to be left its lucky anyone wins anything anymore

[quote name='killer9']lol dude this contest is 1 day from being over what do you expect 100's of prizes to be left its lucky anyone wins anything anymore[/QUOTE]

I dont think its a matter of prizes being left, I dont think they decided "ok, lets get 50k 160 MSP codes, and when they run out they run out"

I am getting more or less about the same amount of prizes I was getting back in day 10 of this promo.

[quote name='Artrigis']I dont think its a matter of prizes being left, I dont think they decided "ok, lets get 50k 160 MSP codes, and when they run out they run out"

I am getting more or less about the same amount of prizes I was getting back in day 10 of this promo.[/QUOTE]

How many emails?

[quote name='Artrigis']I dont think its a matter of prizes being left, I dont think they decided "ok, lets get 50k 160 MSP codes, and when they run out they run out"

I am getting more or less about the same amount of prizes I was getting back in day 10 of this promo.[/QUOTE]

How many emails

I haven't won in a while, and now I just got three emails with 160 point codes. Unfortunately all three codes were the same :(

Maybe I won but it showed up as a wallpaper?

[quote name='Porksta']I haven't won in a while, and now I just got three emails with 160 point codes. Unfortunately all three codes were the same :(

Maybe I won but it showed up as a wallpaper?[/QUOTE]
email from thursday?

[quote name='Porksta']I haven't won in a while, and now I just got three emails with 160 point codes. Unfortunately all three codes were the same :(

Maybe I won but it showed up as a wallpaper?[/QUOTE]

Yea. The same thing happened to me. I just got 10 emails for 160 xbl point codes, but only two unique codes between them. 6 repeats for one and 4 repeats for the other.

[quote name='killer9']How many emails[/QUOTE]
22 emails.

Got my winnings in, 2x MSP and 1x XBL Month.
One of my emails had 6 emails with all same code.

Yay I just won 1 Month of XBL. Put in like 5 codes today, tried before about 30 times without winning anything but Wallpapers
edit: They also sent me 160MSP even though I never won them?

Damn ever since I added a third emial to this, Ive gotten nothing but wallpapers for the last week and a half. Now I know what to do when GS does another one of this. Be a greddy bastard and create 15+ emails.;)

The majority of my wins have been ms pts with one 1 month of live as well as 1 gamestop card. I have been using three emails, but have not won in over a week. Overall im good with my wins and wish others luck on the last day.

[quote name='lax08']The majority of my wins have been ms pts with one 1 month of live as well as 1 gamestop card. I have been using three emails, but have not won in over a week. Overall im good with my wins and wish others luck on the last day.[/QUOTE]

same here. The majority of my MSP only came because the server was acting up and every time MSP would be the prize.

Is there an official trade thread for these codes? I cant seem to find it. I have $5 gamestop gift cards i might be willing to trade for 2-3 months of xbox live gold.

oh yeah 8 wallpapers today. :(

if anyone wants points or live for there gamestop cards pm me

edit:

i still have more points and live codes so feel free to pm me

Last edited by a moderator:
So I just got my email for my 160 points, 20 of them to be exact. I about pooped myself with excitement. Checked the emails, all the codes were the same.

Not cool Gamestop, Not cool.

[quote name='ZombiesWorld']So I just got my email for my 160 points, 20 of them to be exact. I about pooped myself with excitement. Checked the emails, all the codes were the same.

Not cool Gamestop, Not cool.[/QUOTE]

duplicates are not funny but the contest is almost over

bread's done
Back