Gamestop MW3 Contest -- Universal Code With Chance To Win Prizes!

I have a few 1-month Xbox Live subscriptions i'm willing to trade for either gift cards or microsoft point codes! PM me. I also do not care that this is not a trade thread. I realize that. However, this thread produces much better results...therefore, deal with it, people.

i played this for the first time today and in my first 6 tries i have gotten 4 wallpapers, 1 month of xbox live and 160 ms points.

Hi i only got 1 5$ gs gift card per email. the other one i won on the same day did not arrived via email. Is this normal ?

I have got 1 5$ gs gift card code i will trade for 2x 160ms points or 1 month gold.

I won two 160 points and a 1 month a day apart a few days ago. I received my 1 month code a couple hours after winning, But I still haven't got my two 160 points.

Is anybody else getting the 1 month and $5 Gifts card emails sooner than the points?

[quote name='ZombiesWorld']I won two 160 points and a 1 month a day apart a few days ago. I received my 1 month code a couple hours after winning, But I still haven't got my two 160 points.

Is anybody else getting the 1 month and $5 Gifts card emails sooner than the points?[/QUOTE]
As said about a hundred times before, they come out in batches. If you haven't got your email yet, it's going to come in the next batch.

[quote name='MrPiggles']I think I may be the only person who hasn't won a single "real" prize from these promotion, except those dammed wallpapers.[/QUOTE]

lol I have yet to win anything but wallpapers too, yet I find myself constantly trying

Won a 160 MSP today.
BTW, for incase some people didnt know and have an abundance of MSP to spend, Limbo went on sale this week for 600 MSP. Just got it myself.

I actually got a 160msp prize!!! ...after about 5 days of wallpapers with a few different accounts lol. now if I could get a 1 month I'd be happy.

I've been doing this every day since the beginning, and I just won my first 160MSP code. About time!

To the person offering that jetpack iOS game for 160MS Points, wasn't that free a while ago? And it's only $0.99 where as 160 points is 2 bucks.

Also, has anyone experienced an issue where it tells you you have already entered for the day when you really haven't?

bread's done
Back