Gamestop MW3 Contest -- Universal Code With Chance To Win Prizes!

[quote name='merlin123']Did someone get a email with codes from GS in the last 3 days?[/QUOTE]

My last batch of prize e-mails were from the 31st.

[quote name='killer9']Got my prize emails yay this thing is almost over love the prizes but hate the game[/QUOTE]

i hate it to

since the beginning of this ive managed to get 6 1 month live cards. I was full on xbox live time before this. If anyone would like to trade a 5$ gift card for 3 1 month live PM me.

if anyone wants my msp for there gamestop voucher pm i also have some psn 2.99 vouchers

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got my email today for my win 2 days ago.

Strangely I got 4 copies of the email spread out by 20 minutes or so, but they all have the same code. For a second I was hoping I won 4 times and didn't realize it, but nope. :(

[quote name='Smike']I just got my email today for my win 2 days ago.

Strangely I got 4 copies of the email spread out by 20 minutes or so, but they all have the same code. For a second I was hoping I won 4 times and didn't realize it, but nope. :([/QUOTE]

Yeah I got one of those too.. was hoping they sent me 3 separate codes but all the same.

So far ive won 3x160 Points and 1x 1 month card, not bad for 5 minutes of my time every day.

7 wallpapers and $5 gamestop card today. Last 3-4 days have been nothing but wallpaper. I think my total winnings so far have been...

3 x 160 ms points
4 x $5 gamestop gift cards

im guessing monday will be the next one and the last wave of prize emails will be next thursday after the contest is over

Weeks and weeks of nothing.. now I've won twice in a few days. Got myself a 1 month code. Would prefer points but I'll take this over a picture of a guy sneaking through a dark room. :p

Won another 160MSP. I must be up at least 9 or 10 - 160MSP codes since this game started. Not doing too bad considering I won a 1 month XBL Gold code and a $5 GS gift card as well (traded the gold code and gift card already). :D :D

Only MSP/Live codes from promotions expire but these are purchased out of GS's own pocket so these won't correct? They don't see MSP in 160 increments or 1 months though...and it doesn't state they expire in the rules.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Is this the most popular thread in the Deals/Free Stuff section ever? (aside from Ackbar's thread). :shock:[/QUOTE]
no the subway threads are the shizzle

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']3rd place is pretty good for a thread that hasn't even been up that long brahahahahaha.[/QUOTE]

Thanks again for posting this OP, my first child shall be named Thekrakrabit in your honor

bread's done
Back