Gamestop Mystery Grab Bag PS3 / Xbox 360 / Wii $19.99. CAG16 and PUR discounts work. Check OP for reported games. Console Bundles Added.

MooseTheCorgi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
What's inside the Mystery Grab Bag, you ask? Well, what fun would it be if we listed them out on this page just like any other product? The Mystery Grab Bag wants to be different from other products and reward your curiosity with a surprise! We can, however, tell you that every Mystery Grab Bag consists of 3 to 5 preowned PlayStation 3 games that we've pulled out of our "Vault of Awesome Yester-Year Games" that add up to $30 to $65 in value! Okay fine, we don't actually have a vault with that name, but we can guarantee you will get at least $30 worth of awesome games to add to your collection. Wait, there's more? Yup, we failed to mention that there is also a chance your Mystery Grab Bag will include a "premium" preowned game valued up to $55! *

Playstation 3 Mystery Grab Bag

Xbox 360 Mystery Grab Bag

Reported Games:
PS3

$0.99
Madden 10 (disc only)

$2.99
Medal of Honor (no manual)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Disc only)
Madden NFL 2012 (missing manual)
Brink (complete)

$3.99
Duke Nukem Forever (complete)

$4.99
Mass Effect 2 (missing manual)
Assassin's Creed 2 (disc only)
God of War 3
Uncharted 3
Rage
Metal Gear Solid 4

$6.99
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
NBA 2k13
Mass Effect 3
Hitman Absolution
Assassin's Creed Revelations
Infamous 2
Grand Theft Auto IV

$7.99
Wall-E (no manual)

$9.99
Soul Caliber IV
Red Dead Redemption
Call of Duty World of War

$12.99
Bejeweled 3

$17.99
Batman: Arkham Origins

$19.99
Spiderman 3 (disc only)

$24.99
Lego Star Wars Complete Saga

Xbox 360

$2.99
Brink

$4.99
Deus Ex Human Revolution (no manual)
Assassin's Creed Revelations (complete)
Defiance (complete)
Madden 12
Mass Effect 2 (missing manual)

NBA 2K11 (disc only)
NBA 2K12
$6.99
Bioshock 2
Fallout New Vegas (missing manual)
Max Payne 3 Single Player Disc Only (No Manual)
Grand Theft Auto IV
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

$9.99
Peter Jackson's King Kong (disc only)
Aliens: Colonial Marines

Street Fighter IV (disc only)
Assassin's Creed 2
Halo Reach
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Batman Arkham City
Forza 3

$14.99
Mortal Kombat Vs DC Universe

$18.99
Batman: Arkham Origin

$37.99
Titanfall

Wii

Monster Jam Urban Assault (disc/case)

Lego Indiana Jones 2 (disc/case)

Rayman Raving Rabbids (cib)

Metroid Prime 3 (cib)

Rayman Raving Rabbids: Complete.

MX vs ATV Untamed: No manual.

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. Complete

Lego Indiana Jones: No manual.

Lego Star Wars Complete Saga: Complete.

Disney Epic Mickey: Disc only.

Need for Speed Prostreet. No manual

Star Wars Force Unleashed 2: No manual.

LEGO STAR WAR COMPLETE SAGA (no Manuel or case)
WII SPORTS (no Manuel or case)
GAME PARTY 3 Complete
SONIC AND THE SECRET RINGS complete

Epic Mickey

Star Wars Lego The Complete Saga

Rayman Raving Rabbits

Mario & Sonic Olympic Games

Star Wars The Complete Saga

Sonic Unleashed

Wario Land Shake It!

Super Mario Bros Wii

"Mystery Grab Bags" may not be so mysterious.
Got my two "grab bags" for 360......

One is.....

Red Dead Redemption (missing manual)

Call of Duty MW3 (disc only)

Medal of Honor (disc only)

Armored Core 4 (with Lego Star Wars and Lego Indiana Jones manuals... wtf?)

and.. drum roll please....

Second one is...

Red Dead Redemption (missing manual)

Call of Duty MW3 (missing manual)

Medal of Honor (complete)

Armored Core 4 (missing manual)

Kinda pissed, but I should have been half expecting this... games don't seem all the fucking random if they gave me two of each...

Calling them to see what my options are...

Playstation 3 Details
Every Mystery Grab Bag will include 3 to 5 preowned PlayStation 3 games with a combined value of $30 to $65! At the low price of $19.99, you have a chance to beef up your collection on the cheap! Being the mysterious bag that the Mystery Grab Bag is, it is ready to reward your curiosity with a package full of some of the biggest hits of our time! Wait, it's called a bag but it doesn't arrive in a bag? Yes, the Mystery Grab Bag knows it would be unwise to ship itself inside a bag, so it has found a safer means of transportation to the destination of your choice! *

To add to the excitement of not knowing what is inside the Mystery Grab Bags, there is a chance to receive a "premium" preowned PlayStation 3 game valued up to $55! While we don't know what the "premium" game may be, our robot for these select few Mystery Grab Bags will be reaching its robot arm into the vault of even more awesome (and definitely more expensive) preowned games. *

Xbox 360 Details
Every Mystery Grab Bag will include 3 to 5 preowned Xbox 360 games with a combined value of $30 to $65! At the low price of $19.99, you have a chance to beef up your collection on the cheap! Being the mysterious bag that the Mystery Grab Bag is, it is ready to reward your curiosity with a package full of some of the biggest hits of our time! Wait, it's called a bag but it doesn't arrive in a bag? Yes, the Mystery Grab Bag knows it would be unwise to ship itself inside a bag, so it has found a safer means of transportation to the destination of your choice! *

To add to the excitement of not knowing what is inside the Mystery Grab Bags, there is a chance to receive a "premium" preowned Xbox 360 game valued up to $55! While we don't know what the "premium" game may be, our robot for these select few Mystery Grab Bags will be reaching its robot arm into the vault of even more awesome (and definitely more expensive) preowned games. *

Wii Details

What's inside the Mystery Grab Bag, you ask? Well, what fun would it be if we listed them out on this page just like any other product? The Mystery Grab Bag wants to be different from other products and reward your curiosity with a surprise! We can, however, tell you that every Mystery Grab Bag consists of 4 preowned Nintendo Wii games that we've pulled out of our "Vault of Awesome Yester-Year Games" that add up to $30 to $65 in value! Okay fine, we don't actually have a vault with that name, but we can guarantee you will get at least $30 worth of awesome games to add to your collection!

Important Information

*Due to the complexity of the Mystery Grab Bag, all returns/defective exchanges must be handled through our Customer Care team by contacting 1-800-883-8895
-Not every Mystery Grab Bag will contain 5 games, however, it is guaranteed to contain at least 3.
-"Combined Value" is determined by the sum of the list price for each game.
Update: Cag 16 and PUR discount seem to be working.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those Gamestop dudes had some kind of baby wipe for your clothes. Said it could take the smell of smoke right out of your shirt.

It was funny watching the sharks call them out for being rich kids wasting daddy's money.

These grab bags seem more like garbage bags. I'm so glad that I got 5.
This is quite literally what I got:

360:

Modern Warfare 3

Red Dead Redemption

Armored Core 4

Medal of Honor

x3

PS3:

Metal Gear Solid 4

Uncharted 3

World at War

Hitman: Absolution

x2

Thankfully, I am able to return the duplicates, but this is pretty bad. The worst part is that I wasn't even surprised when I opened them.

Can we start marking the unboxing videos and posts about what people get as spoilers? It's ruining the surprise for some of us.

You know I wouldn't mind any combination of these titles, as a grab bag bundle just for the hilarity:

Multiplatform:
Brink
The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct
Aliens Colonial Marines
Duke Nukem Forever
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
Farming Simulator
Attack of the Movies 3D

PS3:
Kung Fu Rider
Time and Eternity
Gundam Crossfire
Lair

360:
Bomberman: Act Zero
Perfect Dark Zero

Wii:
Ninja Bread Man
Chicken Shoot
Target Terror
random shovel ware

OOS because Gamestop excavation team is currently in New Mexico digging up Ride to Hell copies to sell.  I heard if you get five copies in a bag the ghost of Gabe shows up and hands you Half-Life 3. 

Just a heads up that if you aren't satisfied with the quality of the games you got you might be able to swap out in store. I did it with a bunch of mine. I had one red dead redemption that didnt work because of circle scratch and others that had silver sticker rings that caused them to still spin in the 360 tray after opening. They had to do a buy then return so they could damage them out.

This is quite literally what I got:

360:

Modern Warfare 3

Red Dead Redemption

Armored Core 4

Medal of Honor

x3

PS3:

Metal Gear Solid 4

Uncharted 3

World at War

Hitman: Absolution

x2

Thankfully, I am able to return the duplicates, but this is pretty bad. The worst part is that I wasn't even surprised when I opened them.
I got the exact same bundle as you, but only one for each system, and like you was not surprised.

ya boy mario got 3 copies of alpha protocol.
Gt+call+of+duty+joke+gt+counter+strike+_88ae8915c686f035771192e35678f85c.gif

[quote name="Corgstradamus" post="12180493" timestamp="1414103618"]I'm really surprised no one got Brutal Legend.[/quote]
The Game stops around me don't have a lot of copies of Brutal Legend. Maybe it's not an overstocked title they're trying to get rid of.

I am so sorry for being unable to provide a video as promised, between vegas trip and sickness, it just wasn't possible, but best believe just like i did in Vegas; I gambled and loss on this grab bag

Two of the games i received, I already owned (Dead Island / Assassin's Creed) and these at least included the case. (Once i saw these, i immediately tossed them aside as whats the point in owning two copies)

The other two games i got was Alpha Protocall, and GTA IV: Episodes from Liberty Citiy

Edit: It looks like someone else on the reviews on gamestops page, got the exact same "grab bag" as me.......hmmm

I went to buy one and the thing is they changed the pics of the games that were there. To literally nothing I would be ok with or I already have. Almost all the bundles had one or two of those featured games last round. 

I went to buy one and the thing is they changed the pics of the games that were there. To literally nothing I would be ok with or I already have. Almost all the bundles had one or two of those featured games last round.
There is nothing that I would want from that list except MGS and I think you can get that for $4.99. I have to play that game eventually.

There is nothing that I would want from that list except MGS and I think you can get that for $4.99. I have to play that game eventually.
Yeah but do you want to pay 20 bucks for it? That's unfortunate cause I've been waiting for PS3 back in stock. Oh well. I'll just spend the money at Best Buy after I snag that GCU deal.

That Wii Grab Bag is going to be full of shovel ware titles.
I don't know dude, it says 4 games worth $30.

Most of that shitware they only sell for a couple bucks anymore. Probably stuff like they have in the pic, Epic Mickey, Metroid 3, etc. Fairly common stuff, but not complete shit.

I'd never buy one, but I'll be curious to see what Wii games people get. I feel like they'll just raise the prices of shovelware and pass them off as $8-$12 games.

Good candidates to be in the Wii grab bag:

Big Buck Hunter pro disc only - $15

Zumba Fitness Core - $18

Madden NFL 12 - $15

Family Feud 2012 -$20

ABBA you can dance - $10

Jump Start Pet Rescue - $5

Go Diego Go - $5

Nickelodeon Dance 2 - $13

Dora the Explorer - $13

No thanks, Gamestop.

I'd never buy one, but I'll be curious to see what Wii games people get. I feel like they'll just raise the prices of shovelware and pass them off as $8-$12 games.
I take it you weren't a fan of smash hits such as Anubis 2, Ninjabread man, Guiness World Record Video game and Tornado Outbreak?

Good candidates to be in the Wii grab bag:

Big Buck Hunter pro disc only - $15

Zumba Fitness Core - $18

Madden NFL 12 - $15

Family Feud 2012 -$20

ABBA you can dance - $10

Jump Start Pet Rescue - $5

Go Diego Go - $5

Nickelodeon Dance 2 - $13

Dora the Explorer - $13

No thanks, Gamestop.
nope.gif

Honestly, unless i figured they were gonna pack these bags with Metroid Prime Trilogy and/or Xenoblade, i think i own just about every Wii game i want to own.

[edit] Oh yeah, and The Last Story.

bread's done
Back