Gamestop Power Saver Sale: 12/10-12/19 B2G1 Free Used PS2/ 50% Bonus Trade In Live

Sa2vador

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hey CAG! As title states Gamestop has a big sale coming up. Dates are 12/10-12/19 with certain games and promotions only valid for certain days. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

UPDATES!!!!

Items that have been struck through are no longer part of the sale. Applies to 2nd post also.

B2G1 Free on used games/accessories only Valid from 12/10-12/12
50% Bonus Trade on games valid from 12/12-12/19 (This stacks with Power-Up Pro Card for 60% extra)
[PS2 Pre-owned extra 10% off valid from 12/12-12/19 (Also stacks with Pro Card for 20% off)
NOTE: This may be valid from 12/10 since the ad on the last page says it stacks with the B2G1 free. It just won't be advertised until the 12/12. Thanks stiner.

New Additions:
Buy ANY used system and get a FREE 1-year warranty Valid from 12/10-??? Usually runs $9.99-$39.99 for a warranty.

12/12-12/19??? B2G1 Free on JUST Pre-owned PS2 games. Used PS2 systems can be used in conjunction with this! The only catch is that the Used PS2 cannot be the free item so you can't by 3 PS2 systems and get one free.

ALL ITEMS LISTED ARE NEW

Valid from 12/10-12/19

Save $5

Alpha and Omega (DS)
Backyard Sports: Sandlot Sluggers (DS,360,Wii)
Spongebob Atlantis Squarepantis (Ds,Wii)

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (PSP)

Alone in the Dark (360)

PC
Witcher

Save $15

Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light DS
MAG PS3

Save $30

GH: Warriors of Rock Guitar Bundle (360,PS3,Wii)
Tom Clancy's Hawx 2 (360,PS3)
White Knight Chronicles PS3

Save $20

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition (PS3,360)
Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 w/ gun (360,PS3,Wii)
EA Sports MMA (PS3,360)
James Bond: Blood Stone (PS3,360)
Spiderman; Shattered Dimensions (PS3,360)
Monster Jam 2 w/ wheel (Wii)

Front Mission Evolved (PS3,360,PC)

Following are all PC:

Crayola Creative Studio
Fallen Earth Blood Sport
Final Fantasy XIV (Standard and Collector's Version)
WOW: Battlechest
WOW: Wrath of the Lich King

Save $10

:ds:

Ataria Greatest Hits
Backyard Sports: Rookie Rush
Bakugan: Defenders of the Core
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Mobilized
Elebits
Grease
Harvest Moon: Grand Bazaar
iCarly 2
Marvel Super Hero Squad Infinity
Puzzle Chronicles
Rooms: The Main Building

:psp:

Marvel Super Hero Squad
Puzzle Chronicles
Spongebob: Truth or Square

:360:

Backbreaker Football
Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition
FIFA Soccer 2011
GTA IV: Complete Edition
Madden NFL 2011
Medal of Honor
MySims Sky Heroes
Naughty Bear
NBA Jam
NCAA Football 2011
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
NHL 2011
Power Gig: Rise of the Six String
Red Dead Redemption
Rock Band 3
Sims 3
Tiger Woods 2011

:wii:

Bakugan: Defenders of the Core
Bass Pro Shop: The Strike w/ Rod and Reel
Bass Pro Shop: The Hunt Bundle
Cabela's MOnster Buck w/ gun
Call of Duty 3
FIFA Soccer 2011
Grease
Harvest Moon: Animal Parade
Hooked Again w/; Fishing Rod
Little League World Series
Madden NFL 2011
MySims Sky Heroes
NBA Jam
NHL Slapshot
Rock Band 3
Rooms: The Main Building
Sims 3
Tiger Woods 2011
Wipe Out

:ps3:

Backbreaker Football
Call of Duty: World at War
FIFA Soccer 2011
GTA IV: Complete Edition
Madden NFL 2011
Medal of Honor
MySims Sky Heroes
Naughty Bear
NBA Jam
NCAA Football 2011
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
NHL 2011
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
Power Gig: Rise of the Six String
Red Dead Redemption
Rock Band 3
Sims 3
Tiger Woods 2011

:pc:

Hank Haney World Golf
Medal of Honor
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
Sims 3 Deluxe
Sims 3 Late Night

Halo 3 Strategy Guide (WTF?!?!?!)

These are Valid from 12/12-12/19

Save $10

:ds:

My Baby & Friends 3
Penquins of Madagascar
Sonic COlors

:360:

Dragon Ball Raging Blast
Game Party (Kinect Game)
Halo Reach
Splatterhouse (New Addition
WWE Smackdown Vs Raw (2011 I believe)
Zumba Fitness

:wii:

Sonic Colors
Zumba Fitness

:ps3:

Dragon Ball Raging Blast
Splatterhouse (New Addition)
WWE Smackdown VS Raw (2011 I believe)
Zumba Fitness

Turtle Beach X11 Headset

Save $20

Fable 3
Lego Universe

Other Deals

UPDATED
Rock Band Beatles LE Bundle - 99.99 :ps3: :360:
Tony Hawk Shred - Save $30 (49.99) :360: :ps3: :wii:
DJ Hero 2 Bundle (Not Party Bundle)- Save $ 30 (49.99) :360: :ps3: :wii:
PSP go - Save $50 (149.99)
Xbox 360 External 20GB HDD - Save $10 (39.99)

Save $5 on Babysitting Mama for Wii

Save $20 on Uncharted 2 GOTY with puchase of a new PS3 System

Save $20 when you by any 2 of the following new Wii games:

Just Dance 2
Michael Jackson Experience
Just Dance Kids
Just Dance
Dance on Broadway

B1G1 50% off Select Lego Games:

Lego Batman :ds: :psp: :wii: :ps3: :pc:
Lego Battle :ds:
Lego Harry Potter (Collector's Edition also applicable) :ds: :psp: :360: :wii: :ps3: :pc:
Lego: Rock Band :ds: :360: :wii: :ps3:

Valid From 12/12-12/19:

Free plushie with Fling Smash :wii: purchase
Free Rudolf plush with purchase of Rudolf DS game

Valid From 12/12-12/13

UPDATE! Now Valid Through 12/12-12/19!

Free $10 Gift Card with purchase of One of these games:

Super Mario Galaxy 2
Kirby's Epic Yarn
Wii Party

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='LordSMVS']Today is a sad day. For the first time in my entire life I ran out of GS credit and had to use cash. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Cash... at Gamestop??? *brain explodes*

I feel for you, man. :whistle2:(

[quote name='Sa2vador']Marvel Vs Capcom 2 39.99 used..........and to think I paid $40 for mine a while back.[/QUOTE]

I remember when it was $79.99.

[quote name='SoulEdgeVII']I remember when it was $79.99.[/QUOTE]

I have mine for Xbox. I bought it used a while back, case and no manual. I dont remember price on it...

I got 2 picked Just Cause 2 and Assassins Creed 2 but can't decide on my third The Force Unleashed or 3d Dot Game Heros.

I almost bought 9 Hours 9 Persons, 9 Doors for the DS, but there were no other games I wanted in that GameStop and that is the only one nearby that has a used copy of that game =(; bought Harvest Moon Grand Bazaar though =D

[quote name='sasuke543']I've always wanted to try dj hero and I see that on the weekly ad it's only 49.99. Is this in store or online price? I called gamestop to double check...they said it's 69.99. I'm confused. And would you recommend getting this game? Any advice would be great! :)[/QUOTE]

I am wondering if I can get this in store for $49.99 as well...

Picked up both Sam and Max games, but I spent up to 45 min deciding which to pick for the third one. Ended up with Soul Caliber III, since Advance Wars wasn't cased.

What upsets me is that I just traded Fable 3 and Super smash bros brawl today... coulda got 20 more dollars. Plus, if you trade Black Ops, you'll get $48!

Between yesterday and today (all prices are before power up discount):

Set 1: GoldenEye 007, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Time Crisis Razing Storm ($44.99 each)
Set 2: Naughty Bear, God of War 3, Tatsunoko vs Capcom ($26.99 each)
Set 3: Donkey Kong Country Returns, Epic Mickey, Metroid Other M ($44.99 each)
Set 4: Heavy Rain ($39.99), Sonic Colors ($44.99), Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep ($34.99)
Set 5: Lego RockBand ($17.99), Uncharted: Drake's Fortune ($19.99), Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing with Banjo-Kazooie ($19.99)

Don't want to post pics every day, so I'll take one of the entire haul at the end of the sale. I still might not be done lol. But I am absolutley thrilled with what i've done so far.

I bought Heavy Rain ($39.99), Super Street Fighter IV ($29.99), and got LittleBigPlanet GOTY edition for free ($26.99). I'm pretty happy, those plus everything else I've gotten in the past month, and I'm all set for the holidays. I grinded out Fable 3 last night so I could trade it. I really didn't like that game as much as I was hoping I would. It wasn't as good as the 2nd.

Picked up two sets of 3 today. (FME, K&L2 360 and K&L2 PS3)

Will go back tomorrow for a PS2 slim, along with ICO and MvC2.(I was told by a manager today that the PS2 console B2G1 part was active today)

I noticed the sale before seeing it on CAG. I picked up the following 3 games.

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Mafia II
Gran Turismo 5

I have zero interest in GT5, but couldn't find a 3rd game. I decided it would be the most likely to get me some decent money on eBay, which I've already listed it on.

[quote name='Hoffer']I noticed the same before seeing it on CAG. I picked up the following 3 games.

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Mafia II
Gran Turismo 5

I have zero interest in GT5, but couldn't find a 3rd game. I decided it would be the most likely to get me some decent money on eBay, which I've already listed it on.[/QUOTE]

You should keep it. Its really really in depth for a racing game. You won't need a new racing game for quite a while. I'm loving it!

[quote name='moammo']anyone having luck with 10$ coupons? I still have a bunch from June, keeps telling me they cant be used with this sale[/QUOTE]

I used one today and my order has already shipped. Keep in mind you have to check out as guest if you have a power card linked to your account. Powercard invalidates all other discounts.

I used checkout as guest and got saver, the b2g1, and the $10 coupon to work today.

Kevin

[quote name='kevgret']I used one today and my order has already shipped. Keep in mind you have to check out as guest if you have a power card linked to your account. Powercard invalidates all other discounts.

I used checkout as guest and got saver, the b2g1, and the $10 coupon to work today.

Kevin[/QUOTE]

Dude you still sign your name after every post? I remember people gave you all sorts of shit for that last year. Why do you do that

[quote name='Drclaw411']Dude you still sign your name after every post? I remember people gave you all sorts of shit for that last year. Why do you do that[/QUOTE]

Why does it matter?

[quote name='Drclaw411']Dude you still sign your name after every post? I remember people gave you all sorts of shit for that last year. Why do you do that[/QUOTE]

its my sig... so what? This is the only place where I get shit for signing my posts with my name...

There are lots of people who use their names to sign posts... just not on here.

Kevin

Snagged Star Ocean for PS3 for 17 dollars preowned...new its 19...had to go to store and get it, and snagged Dantes Inferno and got a preowned ps2 game free.

[quote name='dabamus']Picked up two sets of 3 today. (FME, K&L2 360 and K&L2 PS3)
[/QUOTE]

What's so good about K&L2 that you need 2 of them?

Tracked down a used copy of Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus today, but it's missing the soundtrack. :(

It wasn't part of the sale but I also scored the last new copy of the now-out-of-print 100 Classic Books for DS. :D

[quote name='kevgret']I used one today and my order has already shipped. Keep in mind you have to check out as guest if you have a power card linked to your account. Powercard invalidates all other discounts.

Kevin[/QUOTE]

ahh that was it...thanks for the tip :)

[quote name='Drclaw411']Between yesterday and today (all prices are before power up discount):

Set 1: GoldenEye 007, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Time Crisis Razing Storm ($44.99 each)
Set 2: Naughty Bear, God of War 3, Tatsunoko vs Capcom ($26.99 each)
Set 3: Donkey Kong Country Returns, Epic Mickey, Metroid Other M ($44.99 each)
Set 4: Heavy Rain ($39.99), Sonic Colors ($44.99), Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep ($34.99)
Set 5: Lego RockBand ($17.99), Uncharted: Drake's Fortune ($19.99), Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing with Banjo-Kazooie ($19.99)

Don't want to post pics every day, so I'll take one of the entire haul at the end of the sale. I still might not be done lol. But I am absolutley thrilled with what i've done so far.[/QUOTE]

so naughty bear was $16.99 used after discounts?

How long is the DJ Hero 2 price supposed to last? I can't get my $20 off coupon code to work so I had to email support and that might take a few days. :bomb:

[quote name='anthonyd46']so naughty bear was $16.99 used after discounts?[/QUOTE]

I actually bought it yesterday before the $10 price decrease. I brought it back today in an attempt to get them to change it, but they said it wasn't discounted used. The manager checked this print out thing he had, and it also didn't have Naughty Bear listed as a discount on the used copies.

I think it is discounted online, so it might be at some stores.

I don't really care much though, i mean i used it to make the 3 games work. If it was marked down, those three would have cost the same anyway, with Naughty Bear being free.

I don't mean to be an asshole, but it would be great if the OP had actual prices instead of X amount off. I have no idea how much these games even cost.

Is there some sort of Gamestop link where I can see the sale prices?

Anybody know if the trade in values of the games posted 0 days ago (gamestop) are including the 50% bonus?

Need for Speed Shift 11.50 + 50%

or has it been added already?

By the way, for those wondering, I saw the ad in the store today, and Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 is definitely not $9.99. It is $29.99 saved $20 from original price of $49.99. Sorry if this has been mentioned.

[quote name='nbalive2005']Anybody know if the trade in values of the games posted 0 days ago (gamestop) are including the 50% bonus?

Need for Speed Shift 11.50 + 50%

or has it been added already?[/QUOTE]

Always base value. So no that isn't with it.

[quote name='Blackout']I don't mean to be an asshole, but it would be great if the OP had actual prices instead of X amount off. I have no idea how much these games even cost.

Is there some sort of Gamestop link where I can see the sale prices?[/QUOTE]

Agree.

Um I don't get it?
"There is a 50% Bonus Trade on games valid from 12/12-12/19."

"Also from the other Gamestop thread, there is Trade any 2(or 3) games and get an extra 10% in-store credit, 4(or 5) and an extra 20% or 6 or more and get an extra 40% that ends 12/26/10."

Did they cancel the last promo & now everything is going for an extra 50% trade in?
Does this work with PS2 games or just with the new console games?

Didn't realize the $10 discount on RDR stacked with the B2G1. I ended up getting...

GT5 (54.99)
RDR (39.99 - $10) ($29.99)
Resonance of Fate (free)

If I would've realized the $10 discount stacked I probably would've done naughty Bear with RDR and Resonance of Fate and just bought some other time. Oh well. I'm still happy.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Call of Duty: MW 2 (PS3) $10 (USED)
Call of Duty: MWM (DS) $10 (NEW)[/QUOTE]
is this in-store only? is there any way to get this amazing price online?

I'll be stocking up on some DS games soon as I am in the process of selling my gaming PC, monitor, games, keyboard, mouse, & computer desk on craigslist for pretty cheap.

[quote name='dabamus']Anyone want a $100 GS giftcard(physical card) for $90 shipped? Easy way to get a discount on some credit![/QUOTE]

In case there are no takers here, I used to sell my credit at that price in store. Just be on good terms with the staff or sneaky. Either one will work.

Got Fable 3, Ass:Bro (360), and Black Ops (PS3), but PS3 Black Ops runs like shit compared to 360 version. I got it to play with rl friends who have it on PS3, but its almost unplayable by comparison. Trying to decide whether to return it and get something else in that price range (Castlevania, or FIFA 11 would probably be my choice), or wait till Sunday and hope the $30 trade in value holds and trade it in with the 60 % for $47.50 and get some lower priced games.

[quote name='Blackout']I don't mean to be an asshole, but it would be great if the OP had actual prices instead of X amount off. I have no idea how much these games even cost.

Is there some sort of Gamestop link where I can see the sale prices?[/QUOTE]

I'm going to assume this is a joke question, and roll with it, because you could not possibly not know where to find this info.

Big news! Gamestop is finally starting up a website! If you check out Gamestop.com, you might be able to see game prices! Technology, man...crazy.

[quote name='mr_bungle']Picked up a new NG Sigma 2 sealed for $9.99, they did an override for me.[/QUOTE]

same here. was marked 19.99 with save 10 sticker. So they had to ring it up for 9.99 with a override by state law. then the clerk went and retagged the rest of the copies.

Same here. White Knight Chronicles was 39.99 and had the $30 off sticker. The guy had to override it and I told them all the used games have the sticker. He checked his list of what price is what game and what the sticker should be on. He was reading out loud and said that the sale was on the used games too. Anyway I picked up WKC, Madworld, and Too Human all for $20.

[quote name='chrisc133']Is there a way to get the one year extended warranty on pre-owned consoles purchased online?--or is this just instore?[/QUOTE]

That is instore only i have asked before would make it easier if you could buy a warranty while shopping at gamestop.com but this is gamestop so no

bread's done
Back