Gamestop Power Saver Sale: 12/10-12/19 B2G1 Free Used PS2/ 50% Bonus Trade In Live

Sa2vador

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hey CAG! As title states Gamestop has a big sale coming up. Dates are 12/10-12/19 with certain games and promotions only valid for certain days. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

UPDATES!!!!

Items that have been struck through are no longer part of the sale. Applies to 2nd post also.

B2G1 Free on used games/accessories only Valid from 12/10-12/12
50% Bonus Trade on games valid from 12/12-12/19 (This stacks with Power-Up Pro Card for 60% extra)
[PS2 Pre-owned extra 10% off valid from 12/12-12/19 (Also stacks with Pro Card for 20% off)
NOTE: This may be valid from 12/10 since the ad on the last page says it stacks with the B2G1 free. It just won't be advertised until the 12/12. Thanks stiner.

New Additions:
Buy ANY used system and get a FREE 1-year warranty Valid from 12/10-??? Usually runs $9.99-$39.99 for a warranty.

12/12-12/19??? B2G1 Free on JUST Pre-owned PS2 games. Used PS2 systems can be used in conjunction with this! The only catch is that the Used PS2 cannot be the free item so you can't by 3 PS2 systems and get one free.

ALL ITEMS LISTED ARE NEW

Valid from 12/10-12/19

Save $5

Alpha and Omega (DS)
Backyard Sports: Sandlot Sluggers (DS,360,Wii)
Spongebob Atlantis Squarepantis (Ds,Wii)

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (PSP)

Alone in the Dark (360)

PC
Witcher

Save $15

Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light DS
MAG PS3

Save $30

GH: Warriors of Rock Guitar Bundle (360,PS3,Wii)
Tom Clancy's Hawx 2 (360,PS3)
White Knight Chronicles PS3

Save $20

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition (PS3,360)
Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 w/ gun (360,PS3,Wii)
EA Sports MMA (PS3,360)
James Bond: Blood Stone (PS3,360)
Spiderman; Shattered Dimensions (PS3,360)
Monster Jam 2 w/ wheel (Wii)

Front Mission Evolved (PS3,360,PC)

Following are all PC:

Crayola Creative Studio
Fallen Earth Blood Sport
Final Fantasy XIV (Standard and Collector's Version)
WOW: Battlechest
WOW: Wrath of the Lich King

Save $10

:ds:

Ataria Greatest Hits
Backyard Sports: Rookie Rush
Bakugan: Defenders of the Core
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Mobilized
Elebits
Grease
Harvest Moon: Grand Bazaar
iCarly 2
Marvel Super Hero Squad Infinity
Puzzle Chronicles
Rooms: The Main Building

:psp:

Marvel Super Hero Squad
Puzzle Chronicles
Spongebob: Truth or Square

:360:

Backbreaker Football
Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition
FIFA Soccer 2011
GTA IV: Complete Edition
Madden NFL 2011
Medal of Honor
MySims Sky Heroes
Naughty Bear
NBA Jam
NCAA Football 2011
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
NHL 2011
Power Gig: Rise of the Six String
Red Dead Redemption
Rock Band 3
Sims 3
Tiger Woods 2011

:wii:

Bakugan: Defenders of the Core
Bass Pro Shop: The Strike w/ Rod and Reel
Bass Pro Shop: The Hunt Bundle
Cabela's MOnster Buck w/ gun
Call of Duty 3
FIFA Soccer 2011
Grease
Harvest Moon: Animal Parade
Hooked Again w/; Fishing Rod
Little League World Series
Madden NFL 2011
MySims Sky Heroes
NBA Jam
NHL Slapshot
Rock Band 3
Rooms: The Main Building
Sims 3
Tiger Woods 2011
Wipe Out

:ps3:

Backbreaker Football
Call of Duty: World at War
FIFA Soccer 2011
GTA IV: Complete Edition
Madden NFL 2011
Medal of Honor
MySims Sky Heroes
Naughty Bear
NBA Jam
NCAA Football 2011
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
NHL 2011
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
Power Gig: Rise of the Six String
Red Dead Redemption
Rock Band 3
Sims 3
Tiger Woods 2011

:pc:

Hank Haney World Golf
Medal of Honor
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
Sims 3 Deluxe
Sims 3 Late Night

Halo 3 Strategy Guide (WTF?!?!?!)

These are Valid from 12/12-12/19

Save $10

:ds:

My Baby & Friends 3
Penquins of Madagascar
Sonic COlors

:360:

Dragon Ball Raging Blast
Game Party (Kinect Game)
Halo Reach
Splatterhouse (New Addition
WWE Smackdown Vs Raw (2011 I believe)
Zumba Fitness

:wii:

Sonic Colors
Zumba Fitness

:ps3:

Dragon Ball Raging Blast
Splatterhouse (New Addition)
WWE Smackdown VS Raw (2011 I believe)
Zumba Fitness

Turtle Beach X11 Headset

Save $20

Fable 3
Lego Universe

Other Deals

UPDATED
Rock Band Beatles LE Bundle - 99.99 :ps3: :360:
Tony Hawk Shred - Save $30 (49.99) :360: :ps3: :wii:
DJ Hero 2 Bundle (Not Party Bundle)- Save $ 30 (49.99) :360: :ps3: :wii:
PSP go - Save $50 (149.99)
Xbox 360 External 20GB HDD - Save $10 (39.99)

Save $5 on Babysitting Mama for Wii

Save $20 on Uncharted 2 GOTY with puchase of a new PS3 System

Save $20 when you by any 2 of the following new Wii games:

Just Dance 2
Michael Jackson Experience
Just Dance Kids
Just Dance
Dance on Broadway

B1G1 50% off Select Lego Games:

Lego Batman :ds: :psp: :wii: :ps3: :pc:
Lego Battle :ds:
Lego Harry Potter (Collector's Edition also applicable) :ds: :psp: :360: :wii: :ps3: :pc:
Lego: Rock Band :ds: :360: :wii: :ps3:

Valid From 12/12-12/19:

Free plushie with Fling Smash :wii: purchase
Free Rudolf plush with purchase of Rudolf DS game

Valid From 12/12-12/13

UPDATE! Now Valid Through 12/12-12/19!

Free $10 Gift Card with purchase of One of these games:

Super Mario Galaxy 2
Kirby's Epic Yarn
Wii Party

Last edited by a moderator:
I went by there yesterday and those sorry SoB's marked Enslaved UP from $34 used to $54 just for the sale!!!!!!! New is still $39 by the way but of course you can't buy that and take advantage of the B2G1 sale. And they did this on MANY games. That was the straw for me. I am done with em for good. Will stick with GF, Kmart, and BB.

[quote name='mrg']I went by there yesterday and those sorry SoB's marked Enslaved UP from $34 used to $54 just for the sale!!!!!!! New is still $39 by the way but of course you can't buy that and take advantage of the B2G1 sale. And they did this on MANY games. That was the straw for me. I am done with em for good. Will stick with GF, Kmart, and BB.[/QUOTE]

Are you sure it was marked correctly? It's still showing up as 34.99 in-store on gamestop.com

[quote name='funkflexmctough']Not sure if posted yet, but the commercial for this sale is AWESOME! I want 3rd hand...

(HERE)[/QUOTE]

hahaha, that's awesome. That kid is a total man-child too.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']I'm going to assume this is a joke question, and roll with it, because you could not possibly not know where to find this info.

Big news! Gamestop is finally starting up a website! If you check out Gamestop.com, you might be able to see game prices! Technology, man...crazy.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I found the link on the site. Thanks for the help douchebag! :roll:

Anyway, the prices on the site are for new games right? So whatever the used prices were before the sale, you take the discount off from the OP? Does anyone know how much Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions used is at the store? They only have the used online only price on their website.

[quote name='Blackout']Yeah, I found the link on the site. Thanks for the help douchebag! :roll:

Anyway, the prices on the site are for new games right? So whatever the used prices were before the sale, you take the discount off from the OP? Does anyone know how much Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions used is at the store? They only have the used online only price on their website.[/QUOTE]
Easy way to find out what your store's price is is click the pick up at store button and after you pick a store it'll show you the price it is in your store.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Easy way to find out what your store's price is is click the pick up at store button and after you pick a store it'll show you the price it is in your store.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tip!

I've never done one of these B2G1F deals before so pardon my ignorance. I was looking at buying White Knight Chronicles and Demon's Souls, this should run me about $40. So I assume the game I want for free has to equal $40 or less?

[quote name='fren123']I've never done one of these B2G1F deals before so pardon my ignorance. I was looking at buying White Knight Chronicles and Demon's Souls, this should run me about $40. So I assume the game I want for free has to equal $40 or less?[/QUOTE]

The lowest price game is the free one. Also I hope you realize the B2G1F is for pre-owned games, not new ones. WKC is $34.99 pre-owned, but $19.99 new.

[quote name='ssjmichael']The lowest price game is the free one. Also I hope you realize the B2G1F is for pre-owned games, not new ones. WKC is $34.99 pre-owned, but $19.99 new.[/QUOTE]
YMMV on that, just came back from my GS, WKC was ringing up as 14.99 used.

I snagged myself Bad Company 2 LE (which had a VIP code that was valid still in it - go figure), Assassins Creed and Assissins Creed 2 for $31 after B2G1, PowerUp card and $5 rewards coupon. Good deal, my cup is over flowing with games to play!

[quote name='Blackout']Yeah, I found the link on the site. Thanks for the help douchebag! :roll:
[/QUOTE]

I'll take being called a douchebag all day if it gets people to answer their own stupid questions by putting in 30 seconds of effort instead of looking for handouts. Enjoy your games!

[quote name='CaptainJoel']YMMV on that, just came back from my GS, WKC was ringing up as 14.99 used.[/QUOTE]

oh wow really? might have to go to the store then

[quote name='radioactivez0r']I'll take being called a douchebag all day if it gets people to answer their own stupid questions by putting in 30 seconds of effort instead of looking for handouts. Enjoy your games![/QUOTE]

I'm going to assume this is a joke response, and roll with it, because you could not possibly get that agitated over someone asking a question.

I'm sure it would really help people with the used sales (since on Gamestop's Power Saver section they're not there) if the OP put their prices in, since for some of them the used prices listed are online only on Gamestop's site. That's what I was asking prices for. Confirming all their prices would take more than 30 seconds of effort.

[quote name='Blackout']I'm going to assume this is a joke response, and roll with it, because you could not possibly get that agitated over someone asking a question.

I'm sure it would really help people with the used sales (since on Gamestop's Power Saver section they're not there) if the OP put their prices in, since for some of them the used prices listed are online only on Gamestop's site. That's what I was asking prices for. Confirming all their prices would take more than 30 seconds of effort.[/QUOTE]

If it takes only 30 seconds of effort, why don't you post an updated list with the prices, and then alert a mod so they can copy/paste the list into the OP.

If you're not willing to do something as simple as that then don't bitch. Looking forward to your list! After all it's only 30 seconds of your time. Surely you've wasted more in this thread already.

[quote name='ssjmichael']If it takes only 30 seconds of effort, why don't you post an updated list with the prices, and then alert a mod so they can copy/paste the list into the OP.

If you're not willing to do something as simple as that then don't bitch. Looking forward to your list! After all it's only 30 seconds of your time. Surely you've wasted more in this thread already.[/QUOTE]

When did I say it would take 30 seconds to do all that? That was the other guy who said that. There's a good amount of used games on sale. It would probably take me 30 minutes to get all those prices, not 30 seconds. :)

[quote name='Blackout'] Confirming all their prices would take more than 30 seconds of effort.[/QUOTE]

Awesome! Can't wait for your list. Thanks for compiling it. I'm going to go change my kid's diaper. You should have it done by the time I get back to my computer, right?
Cool!

[quote name='nakanenui']same here. was marked 19.99 with save 10 sticker. So they had to ring it up for 9.99 with a override by state law. then the clerk went and retagged the rest of the copies.[/QUOTE]

Didn't even know about the sale until walking in the store today, but I also purchased a Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 for $10 (unsealed, I might add,) I even asked an employee if the promotion was $10 off the stickered price of $19.99 before I bought it. Not sure about an override, but it does mention something about the promotion not being found on the receipt. I'm not sure what the story is on this one...

Also saw a single copy of Front Mission Evolved for the PS3 with a $20 off sticker tagged at $19.99. Under state law, what would have happened if I brought it to the register?

[quote name='TheHammerGod']I snagged myself Bad Company 2 LE (which had a VIP code that was valid still in it - go figure), Assassins Creed and Assissins Creed 2 for $31 after B2G1, PowerUp card and $5 rewards coupon. Good deal, my cup is over flowing with games to play![/QUOTE]

That's a crazy deal. I can't believe people complain ALL THE TIME about GS when there are deals like this from them.

[quote name='TheHammerGod']I snagged myself Bad Company 2 LE (which had a VIP code that was valid still in it - go figure), Assassins Creed and Assissins Creed 2 for $31 after B2G1, PowerUp card and $5 rewards coupon. Good deal, my cup is over flowing with games to play![/QUOTE]

Interesting. You were able to apply your $5 PUR coupon on top of B2G1F. The fine print says cannot be combined with other offers but I guess it's YMMV.

Picked up wkc for 9.41 with tax. They were in the process of retagging mag (which would've been 5) and mw2 (which would've been 10). Definitely would've picked up both had the retag not happened.

Went to gamestop and as per usual it was impossible to find 3 games that were similar in price. I could find two for $12, two for $18 and two for $28.....but at three different gamestop I could never find a third game to match them!

So I'm guessing the MW2 for $10 deal is dead? I don't see the thread that reported the glitch with it and it's been crossed off on the OP.

Went to a store that had Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 out in the bins at $10 off, making it $9.99. Guess the store didn't get the updated lists. Too bad they only had gutted copies...would've bought one to resell and cheapen the rest of my purchase (already beat the game and don't like it that much.)

I can't get the website to work with the code B2G1PS. It keeps telling me the coupon isn't valid. The only other code I am using with it is my rewards pro card. Also, the website mentions free shipping on orders over $75, has anyone got that to work with the b2g1 offer?

For all you guys who bought White Knight Chronicles PS3, is it really that bad? I know that the critics don't like the game, but gamers do. And after reading so many here picking it up, I was contemplating on doing the same. Any of you who picked it up played it yet besides the two people above who didn't like it?

I just got back from a GS store, and they had about 15 MAGs for $5 (all complete and look brand new), and 10 COD: MW2 for $10 and in the same condition. I was a bit sad last night when I had picked up MAG for $5 at another store, but it just has the generic, black case.

[quote name='chw2006']So I'm guessing the MW2 for $10 deal is dead? I don't see the thread that reported the glitch with it and it's been crossed off on the OP.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it was dead as of this morning. Went to try to get MW2 but it now rings up $29.99 used. Picked up COD: World at War for $8.99 though so I wouldn't leave empty handed.

Mag at $5? White Knight Chronicles for $15? MW2 for $10? You guys are so lucky to be finding these deals. White Knight Chronicles used rang up as 39.99 for me. I havnt seen ANY used MW2's or Mags that were tagged with the 15 off/20 off...

[quote name='arsenalcrazy8']Mag at $5? White Knight Chronicles for $15? MW2 for $10? You guys are so lucky to be finding these deals. White Knight Chronicles used rang up as 39.99 for me. I havnt seen ANY used MW2's or Mags that were tagged with the 15 off/20 off...[/QUOTE]

Yeah I would have done any of those games at those prices. WKC was $40, MW2 $20 and Mag $20.

Sorry if this has been answered, but do you need the PowerCard to get the 50% extra trade in? And isn't it just basically the "new" edge card, so it would be the same price right?

[quote name='chw2006']So I'm guessing the MW2 for $10 deal is dead? I don't see the thread that reported the glitch with it and it's been crossed off on the OP.[/QUOTE]
Its called smart advertising. Posted the temporary glitch late in the evening so that people will rush into Gamestop the next day not knowing the glitch have been fixed. It is all about making money!

The price of mag was 34.99 with 30 off sticker. Wkc was 39.99 w a 30 off sticker. When scanned, rang up as 15 then the guy noticed sticker said ottherwise and overrode it after checking the promotion sheet.

Picked up 2 PS3 MW2s and a 360 BLood Stone for $43.xx otd.

He overrode the price on the two MW2s since they had the $30 off stickers, but he raised the price on Blood stone to $35 because it had the $49.99 sticker, but it also had a crossed off $54.99 sticker.

[quote name='Drclaw411']I actually bought it yesterday before the $10 price decrease. I brought it back today in an attempt to get them to change it, but they said it wasn't discounted used. The manager checked this print out thing he had, and it also didn't have Naughty Bear listed as a discount on the used copies.

I think it is discounted online, so it might be at some stores.

I don't really care much though, i mean i used it to make the 3 games work. If it was marked down, those three would have cost the same anyway, with Naughty Bear being free.[/QUOTE]

So im confused? The OP says a certain list of used games are $10 off and that one is on there so its not really $10 off??? So its $26.99 not $16.99?

The Entire Haul:
0c9459ba.jpg

So my total haul from this sale (i'm done unless I find a store that has three of Kirby Epic Yarn, PokePark Wii, Wii Party, and Toy Story 3 (ps3)) is

Set 1: Super Mario Galaxy 2, GoldenEye 007, Time Crisis Razing Storm
Set 2: Tatsunoko vs Capcom, God of War 3, Naughty Bear
Set 3: Epic Mickey, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Metroid Other M
Set 4: Lego Rock Band, Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing with Banjo Kazooie, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Set 5: Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep, Sonic Colors, Heavy Rain
Set 6: Valkyria Chronicles 2, ModNation Racers, DJ Hero
Set 7: Metroid Prime Trilogy, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2, Dante's Inferno Devine Edition

[quote name='anthonyd46']so im confused? The op says a certain list of used games are $10 off and that one is on there so its not really $10 off??? So its $26.99 not $16.99?[/quote]

ymmv

[quote name='mr_bungle']Is Blood Stone any good?[/QUOTE]

No clue. I sold my 360 today, and won't have another til midnight.

[quote name='dabamus']I'm picking up a slim at midnight at Wally World.[/QUOTE]

Oh. That was just so random, but specific, that I didn't understand :) What's the deal at midnight at WM?

[quote name='crazedracerguy']Oh. That was just so random, but specific, that I didn't understand :) What's the deal at midnight at WM?[/QUOTE]

They are giving a $75 gift card with it.

bread's done
Back