Gamestop PS3 HD Collection Sale (11/1 - 11/14)

kart007k

CAGiversary!
Thread for code requests/giveaways/etc - http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=331377

Got this from neogaf and another poster on CAG. Not taking any credit. (Taking out neogaf link since its NSFW.

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/11/01/rumor-power-up-rewards-deals-on-sony-ps3-collections-nov-1-14/

http://www.poweruprewards.com/

$10 - Ico & Shadow Colossus Collection
$10 - Jak and Daxter Collection
$15 - Uncharted 1 & 2 Pack
$20- God of War Saga (or $10 for Origins, $10 for 1&2)
$15 - Infamous 1 & 2 Pack
$15 - Journey CE
$15 - Ratchet and Clank Collection
$20 - Killzone Trilogy

You should have a coupon in you poweruprewards account. Look under My account tab for this offer.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='klimb22']You didn't need the code to get the extra 50% tiv. Just had to buy one of the qualifying games.[/QUOTE]

thx for the info. guess ill trade in my gow collection and pick up gow saga

[quote name='technicalstylez']thx for the info. guess ill trade in my gow collection and pick up gow saga[/QUOTE]
FYI..GOW Saga will be $15 at walmart on BF.

[quote name='klimb22']FYI..GOW Saga will be $15 at walmart on BF.[/QUOTE]

Looks like the Killzone Trilogy and Ratchet & Clank Collection will also be $15

[quote name='RUN-DvdMC']Was able to pricematch at best buy and got GOW, infamous, uncharted collection, and killzone trilogy plus I had a coupon for 3x the points! Screw gamestop for not sending me the coupon![/QUOTE]

how the hell did you PM when there is no add to show them?

So, all copies I bought were brand new shrink wrapped but my God of War Saga was missing the PSN+ voucher. Then my Ratchet & Clank voucher code gives me an error... saying I either entered it wrong or it's invalid.

What the hell....

[quote name='Kenshindono']how the hell did you PM when there is no add to show them?[/QUOTE]
There was an ad a few days ago. I got Killzone, GoW, Ico, and Journey PM'd.

Traded in Borderlands GOTY and Uncharted 1, bought the Uncharted collection (2 is GOTY) and the Ico/SOTC collection for $0.6x after tax.

Tried to PM at BBY. Got denied at two stores since the ad says coupon required. I have more credit at BBY so I wanted to get another copy of Ico collection for a friend. I already used my coupon since that was the only game I wanted. But he didn't get a coupon so I'd thought I'd try since I was trading a few games in anyways.

[quote name='Masx']So, all copies I bought were brand new shrink wrapped but my God of War Saga was missing the PSN+ voucher. Then my Ratchet & Clank voucher code gives me an error... saying I either entered it wrong or it's invalid.

What the hell....[/QUOTE]

The earlier copies of GW2 saga had 30 days PS+ vouchers, the newer copies don't. It should satyon the cover if your copy includes the PS+ voucher.

[quote name='FlipSide']The earlier copies of GW2 saga had 30 days PS+ vouchers, the newer copies don't. It should satyon the cover if your copy includes the PS+ voucher.[/QUOTE]

Not true because all the unboxing videos I've seen that included it was the EXACT same boxart as mine. There was even one where a guy read everything on the boxart before opening up the game. Also when I contacted Sony about it they also said it should have came with one and will be emailing me back when I send proof of purchase.

As for the Ratchet and Clank... I guess I have to contact Sony again for this...

[quote name='Un4tun8Disaster']Just got my GOW Saga from the website and I didnt open it but it doesn't say anything about 30 PS+ trial on back. For those who might have purchased it and got a plus code with in it, does it say on back that it's included??

EDIT: Okay, found out on youtube videos that the back is supposed to have the PS+ listed below "Exclusive Bonus Content" but like many others who got theirs from the site. These ones do not.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='klimb22']Does yours mention the PS+ trial on the back like the picture in this link? http://www.covergalaxy.com/forum/at...-saga-ntsc-cover-inlay-god-war-saga-cover.jpg

If not, then Sony stopped including it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Masx']Not true because all the unboxing videos I've seen that included it was the EXACT same boxart as mine. There was even one where a guy read everything on the boxart before opening up the game. Also when I contacted Sony about it they also said it should have came with one and will be emailing me back when I send proof of purchase.

As for the Ratchet and Clank... I guess I have to contact Sony again for this...[/QUOTE]

Check the past few pages you're not the only one who haven't received their PS+ code with GOW Saga

Hm, nevermind. Seems you don't have to be a powerup rewards pro member. I thought you did. I logged into my expired pro account and was able to print out the coupon fine.

[quote name='Masx']So, all copies I bought were brand new shrink wrapped but my God of War Saga was missing the PSN+ voucher. Then my Ratchet & Clank voucher code gives me an error... saying I either entered it wrong or it's invalid.

What the hell....[/QUOTE]

HEAT shrink-wrapped or FOLD shrink-wrapped?

I had the coupon and (regrettably) decided to only pick up Jak & Daxter collection. So can I still order them online using a code? I would any appreciate help if anyone knows.

I want to pick up the ICO collection and Journey collection. I hear GS opens these up and takes the vouchers, but will the Journey collection still have the PS+ 1 month free and the free avatars? It's advertised on GameStop that the new game includes it so I don't think they can take it out.

Someone on here gave me a coupon :). The weekly ad says that this week you get 50% extra credit when trading in towards the hd collections so im stacking that promo with this coupon.

[quote name='Yeloazndevil']It has been known that Gamestop has taken the code out and resealed the game, but the controller bundle still has the code I recently bought it.
what you can do is email SCEA support and provide proof of purchase and they will email you the code.

It stacks[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the response.

In the past I tried to stack one of their PS+ trial codes, but it didn't work for some odd reason.

If I join PUR now, will I likely get a coupon code? Also, the joystiq link confused me. The 50% is off the games in the sale, not a bonus on the games traded in, right? I'd be better off with the $10 bonus from 3 games traded in anyway.

[quote name='aus_nacht']My GoW Saga had a 1 mo voucher but my Ico & Shadow didn't. Did I&S stop including them?[/QUOTE]

Ico and Shadow never included the plus trial...

*sigh* never got it :/
I emailed PUR and they told me only select members got one, and they have no more to give, even though I've had the card since it came out and mine is even a pro card.

I just ended up buying the PS2 version of the games I wanted (Jak 2/3, Ratchet 3, Sly 1/2/3)...oh well.

Never got a coupon. I will just let them know I won't be renewing my PUR Pro seeing as it still doesn't give me access to all their deals anyway, and that I will be shopping somewhere else from now on.

[quote name='coopscohen']Looks like the Killzone Trilogy and Ratchet & Clank Collection will also be $15[/QUOTE]I'll have to double-check, but I think that's KZ3 in the ad, not the trilogy.

Just got back and got:

Jak and Daxter HD for $10
and
Ratchet and Clank for $15

I wish I didn't have the rest of the games, I would have gotten more, but oh well.

Went to BB last night and had them price match for Journey CE. I just took in a copy of the coupon which they kept for their register. Simply took the coupon to the gaming desk and asked if they would match. The guy went and talked to the manager and said yes. Required an manager over ride because Game Stop was not listed in their computer for price match purposes.

BTW, the OP is awesome. Thanks!

[quote name='mewman13']Here is both the banner and the coupon
RasOa.png

NoXeU.png
[/QUOTE]

Bam!

I know this was probably asked but my GS has no promblem with me just giving them a code, so is the code on the coupon universal or does each coupon have a unique code?

[quote name='DarkPGR']Never got a coupon. I will just let them know I won't be renewing my PUR Pro seeing as it still doesn't give me access to all their deals anyway, and that I will be shopping somewhere else from now on.[/QUOTE]

I feel the same way, cancelled my order for the new PS3 with AC3 and will be buying one from SAM's club during the black Friday, and seeing as that it comes with the Infamous and Uncharted Series, the one collection I did buy online from Game-Stop is being returned.

If I could, all the Skylanders I bought for my sons (300 dollars worth) on Giant launch day would also go back. Your not the only customer they are going to lose.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']I know this was probably asked but my GS has no promblem with me just giving them a code, so is the code on the coupon universal or does each coupon have a unique code?[/QUOTE]
Each code on the coupon is unique and can only be used once.

Today i used my coupon, but yesterday I received a message about another 50% off select sony game collections. It does contain a barcode or a code at all, is this another coupon or just a regular message?

[quote name='LimeWire']Today i used my coupon, but yesterday I received a message about another 50% off select sony game collections. It does contain a barcode or a code at all, is this another coupon or just a regular message?[/QUOTE]

I got the same message (I got the coupon and used it on sunday).

If you check the message, it says: *Must present coupon at time of purchase.

So I believe that it is just to remind you in case you haven't used it.

Hate to sound like a beggar, but if anyone has a code they won't be using I would greatly appreciate it. Been logging in to my PUR account every day just to see if I would get one and left disappointed each time :(

[quote name='DarkPGR']Never got a coupon. I will just let them know I won't be renewing my PUR Pro seeing as it still doesn't give me access to all their deals anyway, and that I will be shopping somewhere else from now on.[/QUOTE]

please report back to us the reaction you get from the minimum wage teen behind the counter that you lay your declaration onto.

[quote name='Stimes']Killzone still hasn't shipped from 11/1.:cry:[/QUOTE]
I know. I've checked all 3 Gamestops in my area every day for the last week and none of them have it. they have a gutted copy, but I know someone made off with the dlc voucher. I may have to suck it up and attempt a BB PM

I picked up:
2x Ico/SotC Collection (for friends)
Killzone Trilogy (probably going to trade of the super voucher)
inFamous Collection

I already had previously bought all of the other collections from prior sales.

[quote name='gamecube ichiban']please report back to us the reaction you get from the minimum wage teen behind the counter that you lay your declaration onto.[/QUOTE]

I'd also be interested in a video showing the look on their face as they fail to give a damn.

I am sure GameStop will be devastated without your patronage.

I'm not bothering to renew my PUR membership or shop there again either. Damn clerk wouldn't let me get the uncharted dual pack as it's not on the coupon (even though i showed him the webpage that shows it as one of the titles), and gamestops cust service was nothing but rude when i sent them an email about it. Now i can see why there is so much GS hate on CAG...

Good thing i just got a job at BB today. now I can shop there everyday ^_^

[quote name='gamecube ichiban']please report back to us the reaction you get from the minimum wage teen behind the counter that you lay your declaration onto.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

bread's done
Back