Gamestop PS3 HD Collection Sale (11/1 - 11/14)

kart007k

CAGiversary!
Thread for code requests/giveaways/etc - http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=331377

Got this from neogaf and another poster on CAG. Not taking any credit. (Taking out neogaf link since its NSFW.

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/11/01/rumor-power-up-rewards-deals-on-sony-ps3-collections-nov-1-14/

http://www.poweruprewards.com/

$10 - Ico & Shadow Colossus Collection
$10 - Jak and Daxter Collection
$15 - Uncharted 1 & 2 Pack
$20- God of War Saga (or $10 for Origins, $10 for 1&2)
$15 - Infamous 1 & 2 Pack
$15 - Journey CE
$15 - Ratchet and Clank Collection
$20 - Killzone Trilogy

You should have a coupon in you poweruprewards account. Look under My account tab for this offer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got the God of War Saga & the Uncharted Double Pack. Used my code from the email code instead of the one on my power up coupon since the email clearly shows uncharted as part of the promo. Anyways he put the code and the computer discounted both automatically (for anyone wondering about Uncharted). I also traded GoW III base=5.5 & AC:R base=12 (both got the extra 50%). Total out of pocket $11.18 :)

Final tally:

Best Buy
GoW Saga $20
Ico and SotC $10
Killzone $20
Journey $15

Gamestop
Infamous $15
Jak and Daxter $10

I got Uncharted 2 for $6 by PMing the online price at Target and I'll pick up Ratchet and Clank at Walmart on BF. This was a good deal.

[quote name='tokyostomp']im west coast but i tired the code online and it was a no go. maybe it was the promo site only. didnt actually try the code[/QUOTE]

The code from the OP? If so, that's been expired. This thread was abandoned, lol. The code under your Active Offers should be good till closing, In Store. IF you got 1.

I used my coupon last minute, got a sealed Uncharted double-pack, a gutted Uncharted double pack, and GOW Ultimate Collection. They were out of Infamous, which I was also hoping to pick up. Oh well. I was glad that it worked on Uncharted, since the coupon itself did not list it.

I used mine last minute also and got a sealed Uncharted pack, sealed Ico/Shadow and an open Journey CE. I also printed out a $10 off any purchase with my PUR points so it was extra awesome/cheap.

When I got Jak and Daxter and Infamous, I got a gutted copy of Infamous. So I took it, along with the receipt to another Gamestop and asked if I could exchange the gutted game for a sealed one. They did it for me no problem. The guy was a gamer himself. He asked me why I was always after sealed copies. Asked me if I was a collector. I'm surprised a gamer like him doesn't understand the value of a sealed copy. And since he was nice, I didn't want to point out that gutted games were most likely played by other employees, escecially a game like Infamous.

[quote name='Blinddog']Dead.
damn, would have loved to pick up a few of these games. oh well.[/QUOTE]

Lol this has been going on for 2 full weeks and the post has always been front page, you can't really act disappointed that you missed out.

[quote name='tokyostomp']ebc3037593-nmj65d54[/QUOTE]

Why even bother to post your code? the deal ended yesterday. You had two full weeks to help another out cag out who would have put it to good use

Only thing I thought about getting was the uncharted dual pack. But considering I already had both last year, couldn't see the point in buying them again.

I just 4got about it... oh well I have to much I need to play anyway (DMC HD, Splinter Cell HD, Jak & Dex HD, Infamous 2, Uncharted 2 & 3, & AC Rev & III) all unopened... I think I need to get off the Xbox and get back to my PS3

[quote name='knightsmith']I just 4got about it... oh well I have to much I need to play anyway (DMC HD, Splinter Cell HD, Jak & Dex HD, Infamous 2, Uncharted 2 & 3, & AC Rev & III) all unopened... I think I need to get off the Xbox and get back to my PS3[/QUOTE]

Yes.....good... good :twisted::applause:

bread's done
Back