Gamestop PS3 HD Collection Sale (11/1 - 11/14)

kart007k

CAGiversary!
Thread for code requests/giveaways/etc - http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=331377

Got this from neogaf and another poster on CAG. Not taking any credit. (Taking out neogaf link since its NSFW.

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/11/01/rumor-power-up-rewards-deals-on-sony-ps3-collections-nov-1-14/

http://www.poweruprewards.com/

$10 - Ico & Shadow Colossus Collection
$10 - Jak and Daxter Collection
$15 - Uncharted 1 & 2 Pack
$20- God of War Saga (or $10 for Origins, $10 for 1&2)
$15 - Infamous 1 & 2 Pack
$15 - Journey CE
$15 - Ratchet and Clank Collection
$20 - Killzone Trilogy

You should have a coupon in you poweruprewards account. Look under My account tab for this offer.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='highoffcoffee496']The uncharted collection does not work with the coupon. (GameStop's website says it does but it doesn't)[/QUOTE]Seriously?

[quote name='highoffcoffee496']The uncharted collection does not work with the coupon. (GameStop's website says it does but it doesn't)[/QUOTE]

You're wrong it does work. I didn't get a coupon but the girl who works there did so the manager had us combine our purchase (I paid for Journey/Ratchet and she bought Uncharted Dual Pack.)

[quote name='Alkalinejoe']Um... Tomorrow was the last day to use it right?

Because I had a coupon under my active offers and now it's no longer there. fuck, was going to use that 50% for some credit towards the Wii U.[/QUOTE]

Today is the last day to use it.

[quote name='Kazaganthi']Not sure about Killzone, but Ratchet has no manual. Just a single voucher for both Sly demo + avatar in 1 code.

Jak and Daxter HD collection does have a manual though. Ico/SotC should have manual too.[/QUOTE]

Those are the only two w/manuals. All the others (GoW, Infamous, Killzone, etc.) have them on the disk.

Also it's amazing that since GS stopped buying the Sly Collection from Sony, and there's still a demand for it, that the USED price at GS is $35 for the Sly Collection. Same thing that happened with LFD 1/2 on the 360 but something not everyone may notice.

So if you're wanting to sell your Sly Collection, GS may be able to give you a decent amount for it.

[quote name='MSUHitman']You're wrong it does work. I didn't get a coupon but the girl who works there did so the manager had us combine our purchase (I paid for Journey/Ratchet and she bought Uncharted Dual Pack.)[/QUOTE]

...but it doesn't. Go back and read these 100 + pgs of people reporting it does not work xD The only way people got it to work was if the manager did an override.

Here's a forum user's post: "I went down with my cell. Everything was going fine expect that he refused to sell me the Uncharted Dual pack. Which is the only thing I wanted. He was fine with other games but he said that the coupon did not mention Uncharted dual pack. I told him to check his emails and he said he didn't get anything on such a deal. So I spent 20 minutes in the store for nothing."

Double check people, the coupon is gone from my Active Offers. That's pretty shitty of them to get rid of it when we have all of today to use it. Luckily, I still have the email.

[quote name='highoffcoffee496']...but it doesn't. Go back and read these 100 + pgs of people reporting it does not work xD The only way people got it to work was if the manager did an override.

Here's a forum user's post: "I went down with my cell. Everything was going fine expect that he refused to sell me the Uncharted Dual pack. Which is the only thing I wanted. He was fine with other games but he said that the coupon did not mention Uncharted dual pack. I told him to check his emails and he said he didn't get anything on such a deal. So I spent 20 minutes in the store for nothing."[/QUOTE]

It sounds like they refused to ring it up...

I just wanted to thank them here, but SInX4Lyfe gave me their code about a week ago. I sat on it for like 5 days. Went out and picked up the Jax and Daxter Collection, along with the Ratchet and Clank collection.

Initially I tried to pm at Best Buy(mainly for reward points), but they wouldn't let me. So again, thanks SInX4Lyfe. Much Appreciated.

[quote name='Tsel']Double check people, the coupon is gone from my Active Offers. That's pretty shitty of them to get rid of it when we have all of today to use it. Luckily, I still have the email.[/QUOTE]
There's a glitch in their system. Coupons will disappear on the day they expire. It happens all the time. CS can re-issue the coupon or refund points (if applicable) As always, I suggest downloading/printing the coupon as soon as you get it. If you're on a smartphone take a screen shot of it.

[quote name='highoffcoffee496']...but it doesn't. Go back and read these 100 + pgs of people reporting it does not work xD The only way people got it to work was if the manager did an override.

Here's a forum user's post: "I went down with my cell. Everything was going fine expect that he refused to sell me the Uncharted Dual pack. Which is the only thing I wanted. He was fine with other games but he said that the coupon did not mention Uncharted dual pack. I told him to check his emails and he said he didn't get anything on such a deal. So I spent 20 minutes in the store for nothing."[/QUOTE]

Yes it does. Myself and the female employee (had to use her coupon since I didn't get one) got Journey CE, Ratchet Collection, and Uncharted Dual Pack for $45 plus tax. This was on Friday, Oct. 9 at 4 p.m. Maybe an update hit the registers that fixed the issue people previously had but I can PERSONALLY CONFIRM IT WORKS!

[quote name='daruler022']I have a coupon code that I'll give out to the first to PM me. I'm not gonna use,so someone that will can have it.[/QUOTE]

sp00ge got it.

[quote name='Tsel']Double check people, the coupon is gone from my Active Offers. That's pretty shitty of them to get rid of it when we have all of today to use it. Luckily, I still have the email.[/QUOTE]

Thank you!! I didn't see it and I just found it sitting in my inbox. Pretty scummy of GS to remove it from the website though.

[quote name='WV Matsui']What's the date of the email and subject line? I cant find it![/QUOTE]

Sent on Nov 5th, headline was "Save 50% on Sony Collections"

I pass my local Gamestop on my way home from work, so I will definitely use a coupon for Ico/SOTC tonight if one magically appeared in my inbox (hint hint).

[quote name='MSUHitman']Yes it does. Myself and the female employee (had to use her coupon since I didn't get one) got Journey CE, Ratchet Collection, and Uncharted Dual Pack for $45 plus tax. This was on Friday, Oct. 9 at 4 p.m. Maybe an update hit the registers that fixed the issue people previously had but I can PERSONALLY CONFIRM IT WORKS![/QUOTE]

All i know is that a lot of people were complaining in the 100+ pgs about how uncharted did not work. Glad it worked for you and I hope the problem was fixed!

Was able to get all the games I wanted PM'ed at Best Buy for the Reward Zone points/to use some of my credit.

If anyone is still looking for a GS coupon, feel free to PM me. Hopefully within the next 30 minutes, or else I might not be able to reply until 4-5pm PT. Will edit this post once I've sent the code out.

Congrats to brewtownska! Sorry everyone else, hope you manage to get codes before the day's over.

[quote name='Alkalinejoe']Thank you!! I didn't see it and I just found it sitting in my inbox. Pretty scummy of GS to remove it from the website though.[/QUOTE]

Whenever a deal like this pops up I make sure to print it out ASAP and just use it whenever I have the time.

If any one still has a 50% sony collections coupon and won't be using it today I can offer any of the following in trade for it:

GameStop Buy 2 Get One Free Skylanders Spyro’s Adventure characters (Must Present Coupon for Discount - In Store Use Only) Coupon (expires 11/20)

iOS "Scribblenauts Remix" Download Code
iOS "Hidden Expedition: Amazon" Download Code

The only game my store didnt have was Journey, the guy ordered it online and used the 50% and had it shipped to my house. I was floored that he did that, best experience at gamestop by far.

[quote name='purbeast']welp today is the last day for it, and i received no email or a coupon in my active offers.

WEAK![/QUOTE]
I didn't either. I now hate GS, 'cause they hate me.

If anyone has a code they don't plan to use and is feeling charitable please feel free to send it to me via PM :)

Sorry I don't really have anything to trade for it just hoping someone out there has one and doesn't plan to use it today.

I went on Monday and picked up:

Jak & Daxter Collection
Ico & Shadow of the Colossus
Uncharted Dual Pack

I was worried that Uncharted might not work from reading this thread, but it rang up fine for me. Doesn't hurt to give it a try.

Damn my Killzone never shipped. Still says open order but if it hasn't shipped by now it probably won't. Guess I'll cancel and pickup God of War instead.

[quote name='KanYozakura']Last day and no coupon for me, probably because I used SONY50 when it was up.[/QUOTE]

That's not it. I used SONY50 on all the games that I could get free shipping on. Then I got the coupon later and went in-store to pick up Jax.

Anybody want to try using my code, I would also appreciate if someone could pick me up Ico and/or Jak collections and repay them for them via paypal, I was thinking $13 for either one shipped or $25 for both shipped.

Anyone have an extra code they could PM me if they're not going to use it? I'd love to pick up the God of War HD collection! Thanks!

If anyone needs a code, send me a PM. I thought I'd use mine but I guess not. Saving my cash for Wii U games. If you have anything in return that's great, but it's better that someone uses this than if I don't.
EDIT: code somehow disappeared from my "in store offers list" when I was gonna give it away. Probably because I'm in the east coast so it's expired here. Sorry guys :(

This sounds odd but would anybody want to trade the GoW Origins Collection (disc) for my GoW Origins Collection DLC Voucher. I don't have that big of hard drive in my PS3 I need to upgrade but don't know where to look because Walmart here doesn't have anything and Staples is way to high priced. Either that or somebody point me in the right direction. Thanks.

bread's done
Back