GameStop Sale 7/8: Bionic Commando/HAWX/Wheelman $20 - GHWT Band $90 & more

arcurifisher

CAGiversary!
Link to main sale page

$20 and under games
Guitar Hero World Tour Band Kits $89.99/$79.99

In addition to the guitar hero promotion gamestop is having huge price drops on NEW games down to 19.99, some that are currently 59.99. The list is to exstensive to list but should be on gamestops main page in the morning. If it is not I will painstaicingly try to list them all here.

-------------------------------------

CheapyD Edit:

Here is what we know:

Bionic Commando
(PS3/360) $19.99
Wheelman (PS3/360) $19.99
HAWX (PS3/360) $19.99
Guitar Hero World Tour Band Kit (PS3/360/Wii) $89.99
Guitar Hero World Tour Band Kit (PS2) $79.99

Some other recent price drops from the website. They may be part of this sale. Thanks, cwalker3!
PS3
Wii

This is a temporary sale. Used game prices will not drop.

Last edited by a moderator:
Star Wars: STFU sounds like an awesome wrestling game set in the Star Wars universe. "Darth Vader, I want you three weeks from now on Mustafar to settle this once and for all in a hell (no need for a cell) match!"

But getting back to thread topic, I really hope this is confirmed. I've just been mooching off of my friends' gh and rb games until now. I would love this $100 price cut on ghwt.

[quote name='rant']Just picked up hawx an bc. The manager is printing the list of titles now.[/QUOTE]Guess I'll stop by my GameStop before I head to work this morning and pick up Wheelman and Bionic Commando.

[quote name='rant']Just picked up hawx an bc. The manager is printing the list of titles now.[/QUOTE]

Awesome.:applause:

So I'm guessing this is in store only? Thing should be updated by now, correct? At least, if the stores are offering the same prices.

Gotta run there after work I guess.

[quote name='rant']Just picked up hawx an bc. The manager is printing the list of titles now.[/QUOTE]

Sweetness! It would be nice to have an official list up.

Grr, you people with no day jobs!!

If I worked in a town near a Gamestop I'd be there at lunch, but no dice. At least my store is still showing a BC in stock...

[quote name='momouchi']A town without a GS? That's crazy talk.[/QUOTE]

I live in one, but not work. Too far away for my lunch break unfortunately.

[quote name='technole']my question is do they have non-gutted new copies?[/QUOTE]

This. I have yet to purchase a "new" game at GS.

Was there anything in store that let you know what was on sale?

Ugh... worst time to head out of the country... anyone know if this will be online? Some of the games people have mentioned are showing up, but BC is still listed online for $60.

Just as a Heads up to people that are looking to get Prince of PErsia, ask if your store has the LE version because that will most likely ring up for the same price seeing it was marked the same as the regular a few weeks ago with that $15 off UBI Soft titles a few weeks back and it was $24.99..

[quote name='mis0']This. I have yet to purchase a "new" game at GS.[/QUOTE]
Only 3 times (less than 30% I am sure) has a new game been gutted when I bought it.

I got to glance over the price drops. Here is what I remember for $20:

spore
prince of Persia
NBA 2k9
MLB 2k9
wheelman
hawx
bionic commando
endwar
valkryie profile: plume (ds)

sorry I could not get a more complete list and hopefully what I listed is correct. I was trying to look at the price drop list over the shoulder of three other people. I will post more if I find out anything else.

Btw, guitar hero band kit is also confirmed at $89.

Wow. Quite a few price drops on games I would like to pick up like Hawx, Mirrors Edge, Star Wars FU, Hulk and a few others.

I'm tempted to run out and buy them all but I still have yet to play any of the $10 games I bought during the Best Buy sale a while back.

If Amazon matched these deals I would probably buy them all.

[quote name='rant']I got to glance over the price drops. Here is what I remember for $20:

spore
prince of Persia
NBA 2k9
MLB 2k9
wheelman
hawx
bionic commando
endwar
valkryie profile: plume (ds)

sorry I could not get a more complete list and hopefully what I listed is correct. I was trying to look at the price drop list over the shoulder of three other people. I will post more if I find out anything else.

Btw, guitar hero band kit is also confirmed at $89.[/QUOTE]

good deal on spore as well...
I'm about to head out to my gamestop, but i will most likely not be back in time (gamestop doesnt open for another 20 mins)... to let you guys know, as someone else willl already post them most likely

I hope this won't be in-store only, as I'm not sure I can make it to a GS today or tomorrow. Wouldn't mind picking it up online, assuming the prices change, of course.

Crap in Jersey City, NJ location. Lesidure Suit Larry, Fight Night 3, Trivial Pursuit, Haze for $20.00 (PS3 Versions)

[quote name='mis0']This. I have yet to purchase a "new" game at GS.[/QUOTE]

Ditto. Its always gutted city. It doesn't bother me too much but like the gamedays clearance they sticker the heck of the case. That and their 'fake' sticker seal or sleeve.

[quote name='shrike4242']I hope this won't be in-store only, as I'm not sure I can make it to a GS today or tomorrow. Wouldn't mind picking it up online, assuming the prices change, of course.[/QUOTE]

ditto. i live in one of the 3 towns in america that doesn't yet have a gamestop. the nearest one is 20 miles away, but with work i won't be able to head there for a couple days

checked my local gamestop in CT, specifically Milford. 20 for Bionic Commando, Wheelman, Mirror's Edge, Prince of Persia! that was all I could get from them over the phone, I am going there at lunch, if there are any others, I will post!

[quote name='flameofdoom666']My gamestop was sold out of Mirrors edge.... sigh...[/QUOTE]

Mirror's Edge is also $19.99 at Best Buy.

The manager of my local Gamestop said that while the Guitar Hero Band Kit sale is very temporary, all the other sales should last through the rest of July. I bet we'll see a sales flyer for all of this within the next two weeks (possibly with some restocks).

[quote name='deletion']so is it better to wait until the B2G1 or does new games not apply?[/QUOTE]
used only

might want to get bionic commando or force unleashed, but then again im waiting for wolfenstein and still have some games to play

[quote name='Showstoppa42']Mirror's Edge is also $19.99 at Best Buy.

The manager of my local Gamestop said that while the Guitar Hero Band Kit sale is very temporary, all the other sales should last through the rest of July. I bet we'll see a sales flyer for all of this within the next two weeks (possibly with some restocks).[/QUOTE]

Ahhh! Thanks!!

Do you know if it anywhere cheaper?

[quote name='Kenrik']PSP = Crap... there is such a lack of good new games I see it as a dead format.

I just use my iPhone.[/QUOTE]

I lol'd.

Just got back from my Gamestop. They only had 1 copy of Bionic Commando and Oblivion GoTY for PS3, BC was gutted, but Oblivion was brand new. Thanks to all my Blockbuster flips I still have $120 left over :D.

The first store I went to all the Bionic Commandos were gutted. I finally found a sealed one at the second store but they didn't have a sealed Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles.

bread's done
Back