Gamestop Survey

[quote name='Blickey']It is. I think I have gotten 7 cards so far. It usually takes 3-4 months for me to get enough credit to get one. That isn't too bad since you can't get more than one(from same vendor) in a 3 month span anyway. Perfectly legit.[/QUOTE]

I've been doing it for years and get a $25 card every quarter.... love it.

[quote name='Kamera']Only 3-4 months? I've been building towards a 50 dollar card for over a year, and I take every survey they send to me...[/QUOTE]

Seems like the more your on the more surveys they send... did you do all the personal stuff in the my profile? That helps a lot.... I get an email or two a day usually. But, I've been with them for about 3 years now.

Does anyone know if Gamestop will continue to send the invites once you sign up? I signed up for e-rewards yesterday but want to do u-talk-back as well.

[quote name='bennihana123']Does anyone know if Gamestop will continue to send the invites once you sign up? I signed up for e-rewards yesterday but want to do u-talk-back as well.[/QUOTE]

Yes. Since I started a few years ago, I've gotten repeat invites.

where do you get the u-talk-back from, I am signed up for e-rewards but never got u-talk-back yet, be sweet to have both going at the same time.

ive been a member for about 3 years now and have only 120 points lifetime. they never allow me to do the surveys.

[quote name='dmzauk']Don't forget to redeem today! Start of a new quarter.[/QUOTE]

In for yet another $25 GC. I've also got $40 left over so I'm 80% done with my redemption for 4/1/11!

EDIT: The site scared me for a second. There was a notice about currency expiration so I clicked on it. In past years I've had to burn unused bucks on stuff like magazine subscriptions in a "use it or lose it" situation. I thought the same thing was about to happen but when I clicked on the link it said I'm a valued member and my currency will not expire.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dmzauk']Don't forget to redeem today! Start of a new quarter.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately I stopped getting e-mails once again starting the second half of December. I'm sure I'll get that last few I need to redeem another GS card.

had to use my expiring credit 2 gamestop giftcards and 3 magazine subscriptions gah i wanted some pizzahut giftcards but they are always out of stock

You're not alone in not getting any surveys lately, it's happening for a lot of folks. I don't know what it could be, maybe the holidays?

Odd that people haven't been getting surveys. I still get... like... 5-10 per week. I haven't had a break in that pattern yet. Redeemed my 5th consecutive GS gift card and still have ~$25 left. Good stuff.

redeemed for another gift card, still have $25 left so I have a head start for next time.

Question: What do you do when your membership expires? I have invites banked, can I use those to extend my current account, or do I have to create a new account with the new invite?

[quote name='gryphter']redeemed for another gift card, still have $25 left so I have a head start for next time.

Question: What do you do when your membership expires? I have invites banked, can I use those to extend my current account, or do I have to create a new account with the new invite?[/QUOTE]

It usually invites me to reup via email as the deadline approaches. I've been doing it for 3 years now. I freak out every year anyways.

[quote name='crazyivan19']Odd that people haven't been getting surveys. I still get... like... 5-10 per week. I haven't had a break in that pattern yet. Redeemed my 5th consecutive GS gift card and still have ~$25 left. Good stuff.[/QUOTE]

Wow. I only get 1-2 a month!

Got a survey about smoking. I forgot I indicated I'm a smoker (gotta exploit every way possible for a survey!!!!)

I liked some of the pictures they had in the survey. And it would ask "how did this person die?" with options. I think it's idiotic to chose any option than "don't know"

[quote name='Kamera']Wow. I only get 1-2 a month![/QUOTE]

Just make sure you keep your profile updated if there have been any changes. I changed jobs and it took a couple months for my surveys to reflect that and build back up again.

I have also read somewhere else folks have really seen a drop in surveys when they try to answer them how they think they should be answered. I don't know if that really does happen but I have always been honest and my surveys have been steady for 3 years. I have lost out on some good ones but have also been offered ones that have been $25-30.

[quote name='Blickey']Just make sure you keep your profile updated if there have been any changes. I changed jobs and it took a couple months for my surveys to reflect that and build back up again.

I have also read somewhere else folks have really seen a drop in surveys when they try to answer them how they think they should be answered. I don't know if that really does happen but I have always been honest and my surveys have been steady for 3 years. I have lost out on some good ones but have also been offered ones that have been $25-30.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I've been honest on all of my surveys and I seem to get them in bunches. I will have periods of time where I get like 10 a week and then I will hit a couple weeks where they trickle in. I probably get disqualified early on in about 70% of the surveys I get but the partial credit along with the ones I do complete adds up to well over the $50 per month I need for my giftcards. I've been doing this for around 3 years as well.

[quote name='Kamera']Wow. I only get 1-2 a month![/QUOTE]

I have no idea what I have entered that is so different, but I've actually received 3 today alone. I didn't fully qualify for 2 of them, but the other one was worth $5.50 so I can't complain.

I will say that I have received a ton of surveys regarding health insurance benefits since I work in a decisive capacity in my human resources department. I get at least 1-2 a week on the subject, and they are almost always worth at least $5.

[quote name='chankk']So how much do credit do we need until we can cash out for a 50 dollar gamestop card?[/QUOTE]

for e-rewards, you need $50 worth of survey credit to get a $25 gamestop gift card. I can't speak for Utalkback surveys

Damn, I almost forgot to cash out this quarter...lol. I am usually on top of this right on the 1st. Anyway, I have a $25 GS gift card coming from my account, and a $25 GS gift card from my wife's account, both from e-rewards!

Had some issues with a survey that I was not getting paid for all straightened out so I just ordered my Game Stop gift card yesterday.

Hoping to get it soon, I want to get Donkey Kong Country or Epic Mickey or maybe Super Mario Galaxy 2, I just can't decide!

So I got a u.talk.back survey today, and when I clicked the link in the email, it advertised 400 points if I completed the survey and 25 points if I was rejected. I took a screencap and then completed the survey, and got credited 30 points, but I emailed their customer service to see if they would give me the other 370. In all likelihood it was an error on their part, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to try and hold them to it!

Been a slow week for me, only got one survey. Last week was booming at about eight surveys, still working towards my first GS gift card... probably should get enough surveys to be able to get it by the end of the month.

bread's done
Back